Let's Make Some Money!

5th

So you've been a Marijuana grower/seller your whole working career? I'm not sure that's something you should brag about on-line or anywhere else. You really believe there are no federal watchdogs on this site? I know nobody can trace you because your SO clever cloaking your IP addy and GP right? Ha Ha Ha What a bonehead. Even the most seasoned stoners will get a little upset to hear you brag about never having to work a day in your life. Sorry, but to save you from your own self I have to give it right back at ya--Shut up before you get into hot water talking such foolishness.

I must admit I've never met someone who has NEVER had a job before.... -- snip --

Good luck with that life of yours little guy You'll need it! Whew! -- snip --

LOL who do you think the first growers are going to be?

It can take years to learn how to grow well.

Who are the sick and dying going to get their legal medicine from?

If we convert a criminal to a law abiding citizen, what's wrong with that?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL who do you think the first growers are going to be?

It can take years to learn how to grow well.

Who are the sick and dying going to get their legal medicine from?

If we convert a criminal to a law abiding citizen, what's wrong with that?

Alright I'll stop posting. I guess I'm Too ticked off to be polite. Don't ban me...You guys might convert me yet. I still have much to learn.

If you didnt provide the turd in the first place i wouldnt have had anything to stir correct? :thumbsu:

I'm not talking about you King, I'm talking about the never had a 40hr a week job guy. I think he wanted to fight as much as me and so we bumped heads a bit today.

just a thought caregivers should not grow 12 plants per patient thats way to much per patient if you grew what the patient needs 1 to 3 plants maby per month that way there is very little overages to get rid of

Thank You. Seems that most people think we forgot how to do math. Exactly deposit 2 plants every two weeks per patient and their you go. then give patient free meds every two weeks allocate your overage legally and you have very little to worry about. So i thought. Co-op issue. Two guys growing in 1 place= HEADACHES

OMG ROM seems to think a plant can produce 16 oz per harvest... So if ROM has a garden that produces 16 OZ per plant per harvest he must be related to Poison Ivy.. OR just really selfish since hes not helping other ppl with his amazing world record producing plants.. OR just spreading misinformation.

Archived