Hello Everyone

Hey everyone.

Obviously, I am new the the site. I have been reading a lot of the posts and really like what I am reading so I joined. I have lived in northern MI my whole life. I have a few problems that MM would help, but my doctor won't do anything except prescribe me vicodin. I don't want the vicodin. My fiance is a recovering addict and I have seen firsthand what vicodin does to people and I want nothing to do with it. I also don't sleep very often, maybe an hour each night. I also have trouble eating.

Using marijuana helps all of my problems. As stated above, my doctor thinks vicodin is the answer to everything. Does it help, yes it does, but I do not want to be a vicodin junkie. Any info on dr.s and/or the steps to take to get legal, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey everyone.

Obviously, I am new the the site. I have been reading a lot of the posts and really like what I am reading so I joined. I have lived in northern MI my whole life. I have a few problems that MM would help, but my doctor won't do anything except prescribe me vicodin. I don't want the vicodin. My fiance is a recovering addict and I have seen firsthand what vicodin does to people and I want nothing to do with it. I also don't sleep very often, maybe an hour each night. I also have trouble eating.

Using marijuana helps all of my problems. As stated above, my doctor thinks vicodin is the answer to everything. Does it help, yes it does, but I do not want to be a vicodin junkie. Any info on dr.s and/or the steps to take to get legal, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

there are clinics state wide,that you can have your records from your family doctor faxed to a clinic doc,you dont need to tell your family doc why you want thm faxed,or pick up the records yourself and take them or fax them to the clinic,it has been our experince that most family docs are not MMJ friendly so most ppl do not tell them. Clinics charge anywhere from 200-125 to get your recommendation then another 100 for the state or if your SSI its 25 to the state.Hope this helps,good luck

Purple Urple huh? I just had something called Maple recently. There is a lot or purple in those buds, and we started calling it "Murple", but that is probably already the name of a strain of something else.

I hope you find that MMJ can keep you free from the horrible grip of prescription painkillers and other poisons that are being forced on individual humans all over the earth.

Well, as I said before, welcome and "good times" as our friend IJ might say!! :)

Thanks everyone for your replies. I guess I'll have to dig a little deeper to get some info. I'm not sure if there is anywhere near me to go. Is there a list somewhere of CCs and clinics?

What area yah From ?

I m sure someone would be able to help You ...

Here is our Calender :

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/calendar/

Guest drcanna-pest

Hey everyone.

Thanks

Where are you at? I know the compassion club in TC has doctors to approve you every other week. send me a message...I am in TC and can help you out brother. Take Care

Archived