Bubba Kush: Greenhouse Seeds Or Dr Greenthumb

Brandan

Ok, basically I plan on getting some bubba beans in the next month or two, and I need to figure out where to get them from; Greenhouse seed co. Or Dr Greenthumb.?

Opinions would be great. So far it seems that greenhouse is way cheaper than greenthumb.. Other than that I know nothing about the quality of the strain from either of these two places. So please help me out guys :jig:

Ok, basically I plan on getting some bubba beans in the next month or two, and I need to figure out where to get them from; Greenhouse seed co. Or Dr Greenthumb.?

Opinions would be great. So far it seems that greenhouse is way cheaper than greenthumb.. Other than that I know nothing about the quality of the strain from either of these two places. So please help me out guys :jig:

You pay for what you get Docs genetics are some of the best if not the best on the market ive had zero issues with my bk ladies and will be harvesting in about a week and a half.

august19th2ndgroup008.jpg[/url

those look amazing... hmmmm 150 for 5 seeds is just so darn expensive lol but i may have to go that rout. I may end up getting both and growing them side by side to see which one has the better genetics...

Pretty sure you get 10 seeds for 150 and coming from Doc it'll be more like 11. Like others have said you get what you pay for and it only takes 1 good plant to pay for itself over and over. If your wanting the bubba that everyone talks about and is famous get Doc's....I wont bash on GH but their bubba is not what everyone raves about ( though it may be good stuff to, never tried it myself ) but they are cashing in on the name. I doubt these are still available but Cali Connect use to sell the pre-98 bubba which I have grown and it rocks, doc's is the Katsu cut which is very similar. Anyhow good luck with which ever bubbas you go with!

EDIT: You were right, it does say per 5pack! Doc is still the man though and personally I'd go with him

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk way cheaper than them all by CannaCopia. I would never pay what greenhouse or greenthumb charges for feminized seeds. U can just clone or breed your own off a few packs from a reputable breeders packs. Over 150 for seeds is a sham. No need to pay that much there is wonderful breeders all over the world that get er done cheaply.

those look amazing... hmmmm 150 for 5 seeds is just so darn expensive lol but i may have to go that rout. I may end up getting both and growing them side by side to see which one has the better genetics...

You get 11 seeds per pack not 5 .

I was in the bloom box giving my BK ladies a trichome check and couldnt resist feeling one of the buds it was like picking up a piece of gravel the buds are so compact and frosty i cant wait!

Greenhouse Seeds version is NOT the real Bubba Kush. It is a strain that Arjan made, and stole the name Bubba Kush, same as their Chemdog, Cheese, and Trainwreck. Arjan is crossing strains that were reputably used, or have something in common with the original, to create these strains and is trying to pass them off as the legends. Their elites are nothing but crosses and are A PALE SHADE of the originals.

On his page it says 150 fir a pack of 5. I'm gonna email and ask to be sure. Man I wish I was in ur grow room right now lol

I am pretty sure Doc increased the Bubba from $200.00 for a 10 pack(11 seeds) to $150.00 for a 5 pack(6 seeds). Well worth it though. The taste and odor are unreal, like candy! The nuggets are like overweight purple golfballs covered with sugar, as long as you are not fooled into picking this strain early. I've been running it since early 2006 and it won't be going anywhere. It is a really special strain.

hello brandan,i thought i'd throw my hat in the ring with alittle advice,not about your question because i haven't used either of these breeders but from a guy who just threw down some seeds himself...go with the best genetics you can get your hands on,whether seed or clone.nothing is worse than throwing,time,money,and alittle of your soul into your grow and then be disappointed with the results.i'm not saying that you can't get good seeds on the cheap but you may have lower germination rates,or weak plants,that will cost you in the long run.

now your on the right track by asking for advice from those who are in the know,and you are helping others with your question too,(i wanted to see what others thought of these breeders too)so let us know what you did and how it turned out..good luck.zzb

well thus far as for getting my seeds i am going with Dr. Greenthumbs Bubba Kush. I have also thought about Joey Weeds Cindy 99 heard good things about him and his genetics. The Dr. has some other strains i may get but for now the Bubba will be it..

Good choice on the Greenthumb's seeds. I made the mistake of trying to buy seeds on the cheap. One expensive lesson chalked up for me. The seeds were crap and I wasted a lot of time and energy on them. It was depressing. I ended up throwing away the only plant out of ten that made it to flower. There were 0 trichomes on it, it didn't smell, and the dried product gave me a headache. For what I spent on 40 worthless seeds from this company, I could have bought some Greenthumb seeds and be smoking some real meds instead of waiting for the next crop (clones this time)to come in.

Archived