Dr. Grinspoon

anon333

I've been to Amsterdam many times. Only because I travel internationally a ton and have the luxury of traveling through AMS with weekend layovers. :)

Best strain i've ever smoked there was called Dr. Grinspoon, from Barney's coffee shop. I'm not going into the crazy detail of why it was the best. it just was. smell+taste+high=best ever.

Anyways, anyone around here growing it? It grows tall, looks like an actual weed growing on the side of the road more than a marijuana plant. Wondering if anyone has any info on the strain. I'm thinking of giving this one a shot, but real hesitant. Seems like a strain for someone with a lot of room. That's a commodity I don't have right now.

Dr._Grinspoon_medium.jpeg?1285177003

http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/barneys-farm-dr-grinspoon

My partner has 6 plants of Dr. Grinspoon growing, the 20 week flower is about right if growing in organic soil, the girls wont yield much but the product is going to be forsure better then any other strain hes growing, I can not wait to test it out. I wish I had 15' ceilings so I could grow some properly, but I do not have the room for a plant like this :notfair:

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like she only comes in feminized seeds. Looks like a hermie flower in the pic too.

I've grown out some Thai's that were like that, no flower structure at all, just calyx's arranged here and there.

The claim is those are VERY POTENT high thc levels in those calyx's... Interesting potential there with some alchemy???

Some forum I went to claimed that the price tag in Amsterdam for Grinspoon was *WAY UP* there for the Dr. and it was potent indeed and very enjoyable.

:skydive:

• 7 months later...

I've been to Amsterdam many times. Only because I travel internationally a ton and have the luxury of traveling through AMS with weekend layovers. :)

Best strain i've ever smoked there was called Dr. Grinspoon, from Barney's coffee shop. I'm not going into the crazy detail of why it was the best. it just was. smell+taste+high=best ever.

Anyways, anyone around here growing it? It grows tall, looks like an actual weed growing on the side of the road more than a marijuana plant. Wondering if anyone has any info on the strain. I'm thinking of giving this one a shot, but real hesitant. Seems like a strain for someone with a lot of room. That's a commodity I don't have right now.

Dr._Grinspoon_medium.jpeg?1285177003

http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/barneys-farm-dr-grinspoon

as a matter of fact I am Growing The Dr. and it is a tough strain to grow its a very feniky plant!!!

It looks like one strain that someone could grow outside with out much attention. Those pics don't look like any Cannabis a normal person would recognize. If I seen that in someones yard I would never get Cannabis LOL I would like to try some but my 7' ceiling probably would not be enough

Archived