E-Mail From Cr In Ferdale

Guest Marywanna

These aren't hard to answer. Were waiting CR. I think you owe this to us.

It is quite possible that they haven't even logged into the site since their post the other day, much less have seen the questions you pose. It has been less than 2 days since you posed your questions, I just think it is less than fair to call somebody out on not answering those questions so quickly, especially in light of what they are going through.

So again, we are back to your implications that they are avoiding the questions, and you avoiding the answer you yourself provided.

If they didn't believe that they were okay to reopen, why would they? They wouldn't. Therefore, the logical conclusion is that they and their lawyers believe it is okay to open the doors. On that same note, there is nothing saying that over-zealous police departments won't continue to attempt to disrupt them or any other person engaged in the mmj community.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They owe it to the community, not just me to everyone. I have been there but won't be going back unitl all is settled, thats just common sense.

They post here, offer thier services here, so yea I think they owe us a reasonable explantion as to patient safety, leagality, and right to privacy. I don't think any patient want to get trouble for being at the wrong place wrong time.

It is quite possible that they haven't even logged into the site since their post the other day, much less have seen the questions you pose. It has been less than 2 days since you posed your questions, I just think it is less than fair to call somebody out on not answering those questions so quickly, especially in light of what they are going through.

So again, we are back to your implications that they are avoiding the questions, and you avoiding the answer you yourself provided.

If they didn't believe that they were okay to reopen, why would they? They wouldn't. Therefore, the logical conclusion is that they and their lawyers believe it is okay to open the doors. On that same note, there is nothing saying that over-zealous police departments won't continue to attempt to disrupt them or any other person engaged in the mmj community.

Which is the very reason NOT TO GO THERE. The Dryden one was raided three times and didn't get the message until the doors were locked. Doing that puts patients in harms way. Why are you so blind to that??

Which is the very reason NOT TO GO THERE. The Dryden one was raided three times and didn't get the message until the doors were locked. Doing that puts patients in harms way. Why are you so blind to that??

You have made your point several times.

And several more times since I pointed that out.

Is there any more ways that you could say "DON'T GO THERE!!?"

How many times do you need to say it?

So you are suggesting that we should kowtow to the intimidation tactics of some LEO with a hard-on? What message are we sending to them if we all just stop going to these facilities? That they get to pick and choose where a patient goes for meds? That they can shut down and run out of business any place they choose, regardless of what the law states?

Since you mention it, what reason was given for the padlock on the Dryden facility? It definitely wasn't for a violation of the MMMAct. Public nuisance. If such places were acting outside the law, it would be cut and dry for any prosecutor to get these facilities shut down using the drug laws on the books. They wouldn't need to resort to intimidation and backdoor attacks on the facilities.

I respect your right not to patronize any place you wish.

So you are suggesting that we should kowtow to the intimidation tactics of some LEO with a hard-on? What message are we sending to them if we all just stop going to these facilities? That they get to pick and choose where a patient goes for meds? That they can shut down and run out of business any place they choose, regardless of what the law states?

Since you mention it, what reason was given for the padlock on the Dryden facility? It definitely wasn't for a violation of the MMMAct. Public nuisance. If such places were acting outside the law, it would be cut and dry for any prosecutor to get these facilities shut down using the drug laws on the books. They wouldn't need to resort to intimidation and backdoor attacks on the facilities.

I respect your right not to patronize any place you wish.

Yea stay away, unless your looking for trouble or at least until they have the ok to operate. Why would you back to a place that may have trouble unless your looking to become part of it.

I know the reason about Dryden and I wouldn't go there either. That was kinda their last warning dont ya think??

So why doesn't CR respond with we have the ok of Ferndale, the OCSD, the PAs office and were operating openly come on by, I wonder why??

I got it. Place a call and ask the Dept what they think of the reopening and patients going to this location, and if we are legal to go there, hows that?? You gonna do the same Rev??

Rememebr CR was the one who sent out the blanket email and posted open for business here.

I think everyone should be scared, if not then you friend have blinders on.

Everyone has cause to worry when the government doesn't obey their own laws. However we must remember that we are in the right both legally and morally and they are the ones breaking the law and abusing law abiding citizens. I believe that there is a moral imperative to continue with our fight regardless of what the brigands from the sheriffs department may do to us. They will eventually be shown for what they are and every illegal act they commit will bring them one step closer to their just desserts. They would like nothing better than to see us cave in with fear so they can again go back to their business of stealing from the sick.

"It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" - Emiliano Zapata

Yea stay away, unless your looking for trouble or at least until they have the ok to operate. Why would you back to a place that may have trouble unless your looking to become part of it.

I know the reason about Dryden and I wouldn't go there either. That was kinda their last warning dont ya think??

So why doesn't CR respond with we have the ok of Ferndale, the OCSD, the PAs office and were operating openly come on by, I wonder why??

The Ferndale facility did and does have the okay of Ferndale, they were given clearance to open their doors a night or 2 before the raid.

While I have enjoyed this conversation with you, I can see that it is going nowhere. Your position seems to be that LEO is to be the decider of what businesses and distribution methods are "legit" and what businesses need to be closed down. Hopefully, they (LEO and PAs) will soon also release a list of which strains are acceptable and what dosages are recommended.

Just wanted to clear up something as it cannot be said enough. A registered patient or caregiver have the right to acquire marijuana and are not subject to arrest or prosecution for doing so!

I got it. Place a call and ask the Dept what they think of the reopening and patients going to this location, and if we are legal to go there, hows that?? You gonna do the same Rev??

Rememebr CR was the one who sent out the blanket email and posted open for business here.

If I had the money and the gas I would have no problem stopping into their facility. I have nothing to fear, as I would not be breaking any laws.

I am assuming that you are referring to the MDCH when you say "ask the Dept"? For one, the MDCH cannot offer an opinion, much less one that is binding on any particular business or patient/caregiver. Their own FAQ is full of inconsistent statements.

Now again to answer you question about whether or not a patient or caregiver is legal to go there.... YES A PATIENT OR CAREGIVER THAT POSSESSES A REGISTRY ID CARD OR EQUIVALENT IS LEGAL TO ACQUIRE MARIJUANA, from any source they choose. Not only is it legal, they are protected from arrest, prosecution, and penalty of any manner for doing so.

Right but none of that matters because they've alreay been arrested. Just ask the people awaiting trial and see what they think.

I realize CR had the citys ok, heck there was a picture of the Mayor of Fernadle there at CR. But things have changed and even if Ferndale oks CR (which I'm sure they have) we need to be concerned that the OCSD feels the same way, if not a patient could find themselves in leagl trouble and I'm sure no one wants that.

Rev, your such a bold guy why not make that call and report back?? Yea I didn't think you would.

I have spoken personally with the owners and operators of CR. They are indeed back in business in both Ferndale and Lansing. There is no case of Body Snatchers in this case. Thanks, Bb

Lansing was never an issuse and I understand their open there. It the OCSD that has patients concerned about Ferndale. Are you saying the same people are woriking there as before?? BS I don't believe it.

Your very combative with your constant bickering and by the way I feel your posting is offensive so back off.

A patient should be able to go to a dispensary or CC, no doubt. However not one that been raided.

Your very combative with your constant bickering and by the way I feel your posting is offensive so back off.

A patient should be able to go to a dispensary or CC, no doubt. However not one that been raided.

So following your logic, for the prohibitionists to win, all they have to do is raid every dispensary and CC.

Edited to add: I noticed you avoided the question, what are you hiding? See how that works?

No maybe a person shouldn't be a dope a go to aplace thats been raided by police and is under indictment. Follow that logic?? Maybe you don't care about patients but I sure as hell won't be there when the next round comes by.

why shouldnt he go to one that has been raided?

it seems to me that your in the know, and it matters not what anyones response is for you. your here trolling, and flaming with no clear point, and when your point is met you start up with other fear tactics and drama.

Ill tell ya what, grab an extra dozen on your way back to the station, and deliver your summation of how you really got us today.

thank you and move along.

No maybe a person shouldn't be a dope a go to aplace thats been raided by police and is under indictment. Follow that logic?? Maybe you don't care about patients but I sure as hell won't be there when the next round comes by.

And that is based on fully disclosed information that you got here.

I don't think anything that you've posted has added to the information available here. You sought out highlighting some of the information.

You made your point.

Do you have new information to add?

You gonna call OCSD Rev?? No didn't think ya would, alot of hot air from you. But your not there at CR are you?? I know gas, money, your balls hurt, whatever. Your blasting away at me without a thought to what I really posted. But make sure you get your opinion across, LOL. :lol:

Archived