E-Mail From Cr In Ferdale

Guest Marywanna

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the record, i havent ever been there, nor have i met anyone that "worked" there, im presently a patient, i have never been, nor have i had a caregiver.

I had a thought, i have visited the website, but i dont remember setting up an account or anything while at the website, and i dont seem to be able to login using the info i would have used (password, username, etc...)

Great question. Something seems odd. Did they ever send emails before their raid? Is the return address the same as those emails?

the LEOs could have obtained the email log in info from a seized computer to do this. They could also have emailed FROM a seized computer.

EDITED TO ADD: not that i want to give silly LEO any ideas...

for the record, i havent ever been there, nor have i met anyone that "worked" there, im presently a patient, i have never been, nor have i had a caregiver.

I had a thought, i have visited the website, but i dont remember setting up an account or anything while at the website, and i dont seem to be able to login using the info i would have used (password, username, etc...)

scrounging through my saved mails, i did submit my email for information back in july, they must have used that email database to send them

anyhow, the mails came from info@clinical relief

Anybody else get a mail from Clinical Relief stating they will be open tomorrow? No new pts,only existing ones. MW

The info is on their site as well. I wouldn't worry about the email or any problems. Most patients only get small amount of meds form these places anyway and as long as the shop keepers are doing right I would think a patient would have no worries buying at a dispensary.

Does anyone know of any patients there got in trouble during the raids or was it only the business owners and people that worked there??

im assuming they changed the infrastructure for the distribution system. if all the medicine is accounted for by caregivers, and the only people they are providing that medicine to are existing patients, then they are in fact only gathering in a private building to provide meds to the patients they are already caregiving for. it isnt any different than meeting at your house.

Perhaps they see the connection "for each qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process;" as the registration itself. so any caregiver on premises can transfer to any patient that comes in.

does anyone else read the law that way? Does "through the department's registration process" mean that all patients and garegivers are connected through the MDCH via registration? I dont think the connection the law refers to is the assignment of a caregiver. instead i think the law is referring to the "program" as a whole.

IMO this has to be the interpretation of the language;(b) A primary caregiver who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for assisting a qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process with the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the primary caregiver possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed:

(1) 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana for each qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process; and

(2) for each registered qualifying patient who has specified that the primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility; and

(3) any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots.

otherwise where else in the law does it provide for caregivers to acquire medicine for an uninterrupted supply if transfers can only occur between connected people?

Hempcheff,

Open, public, walk through the door and purchase transactions, very obviously, are in question. Legality, validation, of the transfers you engage in privately are unecessary if you are engaging in some simple vetting of patients. You know, like when you sponsor a relative or friend for the Eagles, Moose, etc.

What we do in privacy is exactly that, private. Try it another way when interpeting the law. If I walk in the room ith 2.5 ounces and you none, then you leave with 2.5 ozs and I leave without. In accordance with this act which party has the requirement under the act to report this to the police or local prosecutor? You or me? Look for the language, it must be there if we are so worried about this.

Hempcheff,

Open, public, walk through the door and purchase transactions, very obviously, are in question. Legality, validation, of the transfers you engage in privately are unecessary if you are engaging in some simple vetting of patients. You know, like when you sponsor a relative or friend for the Eagles, Moose, etc.

What we do in privacy is exactly that, private. Try it another way when interpeting the law. If I walk in the room ith 2.5 ounces and you none, then you leave with 2.5 ozs and I leave without. In accordance with this act which party has the requirement under the act to report this to the police or local prosecutor? You or me? Look for the language, it must be there if we are so worried about this.

Neither party. that transfer is legal, and i bet there are few other people here that are willing to argue that.

exactly where are you going with this?

The way I understand it is LEO used falsified paperwork in Ferndale and at Everybody's Cafe.

It's bad when we can't trust our own justice system.

:notfair::growl::thumbsd:

:jipo:

if i go to the liquor store and use fake id and the powers that be found out, wouldnt i be the one getting in trouble if the liquor store could prove i used falsified documents/ID not only for the fake id but also the possesion... if law enforcement did in fact falsify documents to make buys couldnt they be charged with some type of fraud and possesion of falsified government paperwork/ forgery and isnt that also entrapment all at the same time... i always understood that leo was not aloud to break the law, to uphold it, or what is the point to begin with.. if they can just walk in your house and look around and then go get a warrant there goes ur reasonable right to privacy?

Archived