E-Mail From Cr In Ferdale

Guest Marywanna

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can say this with great certanty that if you were simply there buying some meds for yourself and not exceeding your weight limit then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. We as patients are protected where ever we buy,acquire,or have it given to us. Does not matter who we get it from or buy it from we are protected..... Only thing in question is the one that is giving,selling,etc. You can walk into a drug dealers house and buy your weed and if they raided at that time you would still walk out. The seller on the other hand is the question. What I do not like is the caregiver or patient addresses that are copied where they may posses plants. That is what really sucks cause too many bad people out there.

Hempcheff,

Are you saying I don't need a note from the Prosecutor? Chief of Police? County Sheriff? Attorney General? Governor? Legislature?

No validation from anyone, anywhere? Are you sure????

That's where I'm going!!!! So everybody should quit beating a dead horse.

I had a distribution system before Proposal 1 and it's still working fine. In fact my options have expanded significantly. No dispensary close by. How can this be?

There has been a great deal of concern about privacy at our ferndale location and I couldn't agree more. The email blasts are from me and not law enforcement. To mastermind a fake blast to arrest patients would take far too much thought and work. The only thing I have come to understand is how incredibly stupid and lazy most people are at the prosecutor and sherriff offices.

We have exciting updates as it pertains to the business and our ridiculous case and hope to use email as an effective medium to communicate with you all.

Ryan Richmond

Clinical Relief

Hempcheff,

Are you saying I don't need a note from the Prosecutor? Chief of Police? County Sheriff? Attorney General? Governor? Legislature?

No validation from anyone, anywhere? Are you sure????

That's where I'm going!!!! So everybody should quit beating a dead horse.

I had a distribution system before Proposal 1 and it's still working fine. In fact my options have expanded significantly. No dispensary close by. How can this be?

what do you need a note for, and why are you targeting me?

There has been a great deal of concern about privacy at our ferndale location and I couldn't agree more. The email blasts are from me and not law enforcement. To mastermind a fake blast to arrest patients would take far too much thought and work. The only thing I have come to understand is how incredibly stupid and lazy most people are at the prosecutor and sherriff offices.

We have exciting updates as it pertains to the business and our ridiculous case and hope to use email as an effective medium to communicate with you all.

Ryan Richmond

Clinical Relief

Great but I think you need to answer a few questions to the community and patients.

Why is a patient to believe its safe to come there now??

Were you given the green light to operate by OCSD??

Patients want to feel safe coming and going, whats diffrent now from before if anything??

Things need to be clear. Is CR and are you under indictment?? Are you opening again with the knowledge you may be raided again?? Thats risky for patients and CR, I would think. I alwys thought of CR as a professional business and was saddened by what happened. But as a patient I don't want to be put at risk if your pushing the envelope.

Great but I think you need to answer a few questions to the community and patients.

Patients want to feel safe coming and going, whats diffrent now from before if anything??

Things need to be clear. Is CR and are you under indictment?? Are you opening again with the knowledge you may be raided again?? Thats risky for patients and CR, I would think. I alwys thought of CR as a professional business and was saddened by what happened. But as a patient I don't want to be put at risk if your pushing the envelope.

Can't argue with that reasoning....

Were all waiting on a response from CR and I think I put forth some very important questions.

I wouldn't go near the place until this is cleraed up.

I think every patient who goes to any dispensary or CC has a reasonable expection to safety, leaglity of location, and knowing the location is complying within the law. Its extremly frustrating for a patient to not know if your legal.

My feeling is if CR was raided thats kinda a big flag not to reopen unless CR was given the green light to do so.

i live right down the street from C.R i have been sick for some days now i will try to go by their today and see whats going on and report back here

am not scared

Well not to much LOL

Thats kind of you and please beware while you visit. I'm not gonna go to a place where I feel uncomfortable. I feel maybe CR is pushing the limits which puts any patient there at risk I would think.

Thats kind of you and please beware while you visit. I'm not gonna go to a place where I feel uncomfortable. I feel maybe CR is pushing the limits which puts any patient there at risk I would think.

Please stop feeding into the fear machine. Making even the smallest inference that they are operating outside the law helps to fuel the fire.

So much for the innocent until proven guilty thing, eh?

It is definitely your right to patronize or avoid any particular place or business, for any reason you choose. However, you also forget that any registered patient or caregiver is protected, under the law from arrest, as long as they are within the limits of the law...

Well obviously not according to what happened there. I think every patient should be concerned. If not your nuts.

You've made your point.

Please stop doing the sheriff's work for him.

The pure intent of these raids is to cause fear in our community.

I would bet there has been a reduction in the number of applications going to Lansing since the raids. That would be a statewide impact of suffering people.

They inflict pain on patients by using fear as a tool.

They are urging patients to remain underground. To hide in fear. To distrust the ID card system.

All targets of this sheriff.

The posts you have made support every aspect of what this sheriff is trying to do .. Then you also add "caregivers are rippoff's" stuff to your posts.

The price game has been done here over and over again. Every time it pops up it ripps up this community.

Exactly what the price is depends on what the patient and caregiver agree on. Please don't try to regulate what someone else is agreeing to.

You've made your point.

Please stop doing the sheriff's work for him.

The pure intent of these raids is to cause fear in our community.

I would bet there has been a reduction in the number of applications going to Lansing since the raids. That would be a statewide impact of suffering people.

They inflict pain on patients by using fear as a tool.

They are urging patients to remain underground. To hide in fear. To distrust the ID card system.

All targets of this sheriff.

The posts you have made support every aspect of what this sheriff is trying to do .. Then you also add "caregivers are rippoff's" stuff to your posts.

The price game has been done here over and over again. Every time it pops up it ripps up this community.

Exactly what the price is depends on what the patient and caregiver agree on. Please don't try to regulate what someone else is agreeing to.

I'm not putting fear to anyone. WTF?? I think everyone should be scared, if not then you friend have blinders on. I asked CR to answer some questions. We can all see there was no answer wonder why that is??

We all have our opinons and I can and will state mine. If you don't agree, so sorry for you. But theres a few guys coming off like they have so authority or knowledge on the matter, which they do not.

Oh and as far as my CG comments go. You think its ok for a CG giver to offer services upon a demand of $650 a month. Lets think now, most of us disabled, sick and pain patients can't afford to pay $650 in rent. Get real.

Were all waiting on a response from CR and I think I put forth some very important questions.

I wouldn't go near the place until this is cleraed up.

I think every patient who goes to any dispensary or CC has a reasonable expection to safety, leaglity of location, and knowing the location is complying within the law. Its extremly frustrating for a patient to not know if your legal.

My feeling is if CR was raided thats kinda a big flag not to reopen unless CR was given the green light to do so.

Is this my fear mongoring??

I'm not putting fear to anyone. WTF?? I think everyone should be scared, if not then you friend have blinders on. I asked CR to answer some questions. We can all see there was no answer wonder why that is??

We all have our opinons and can a will state mine. If you don't agree, so sorry for you. But theres a of guys coming off like they have so authority or knowledge on the matter, which they do not.

Oh and as far as my CG comments go. You think its ok for a CG giver to offer services upon a demand of $650 a month. Lets think now, most of us disabled, sick and pain patients can't afford to pay $650 in rent and heres. Get real.

Do you read your words? Your first paragraph again implies that something is going on that is shady, wonder why that is?

You are definitely entitled to your opinions, and the right to express them, I will be the first one in line to defend that right. Yet you keep implying through backhanded comments that various folks are some how not within the scope of the law, without presenting any information or explanation as to why they are. Your suggestion that folks offering information around here have no knowledge on the matter, is an interesting one. Care to elaborate??

While most of us would disagree with charging or paying that amount of money for such an arrangement, is that not for individuals to decide on their own? I don't want anybody telling me that I have to charge a minimum amount for meds, just as I won't be telling anybody that they can charge a maximum. Whatever agreements a patient and caregiver come to on price and/or quantity is between them, and should be a private matter for them to figure out the terms of...

Finally, to your suggestion that folks that are not afraid must be wearing blinders or be mentally defective (aka nuts). I think it is far more crazy to allow the unknown and other people to have that kind of control over my feelings, emotions, or interactions. You are free to wear whatever shackles you choose, but as a free man I choose what I am afraid of....

Maybe you forgot they were raided.

So I asked a few questions of CR, big F'ing deal. They chose not to answer. I didn't post any backhanded anything. Do you even read the paper, watch the news, read the posts here? Maybe you need ne glasses.

If every patient is not nerevous, uncomfortable, a or at least uneasy well then yea you got something wrong with you.

CG, are taking advantage.

what do you need a note for, and why are you targeting me?

Interesting manipulation. Why am I targeting you? I'm not. You asked where I was going with this. I provided the response you solicited. Were you targeting me then? Geez! If it seemed I was implying this was your responsibility, I apologize. Just trying to mitigate what can and can not be done to broaden access for as many as possible under current circumstances.

Imagine the frustration faced by parents of children with cancer who can not afford access to traditional treatment thus resigning them to loving and supporting them as they die. Saving the world is a one person at a time proposition. We can get there from here. Just may take longer than many care to see. I understand completely.

Maybe you forgot they were raided.

So I asked a few questions of CR, big F'ing deal. They chose not to answer. I didn't post any backhanded anything. Do you even read the paper, watch the news, read the posts here? Maybe you need ne glasses.

If every patient is not nerevous, uncomfortable, a or at least uneasy well then yea you got something wrong with you.

CG, are taking advantage.

The way in which you put it "We can all see there was no answer wonder why that is??", is an implication that something is being hidden or avoided. There is no other way to read your question.

Just because somebody is raided, means that they are doing something wrong? Понятый, товарищ. (Understood, Comrade.)

As for me reading the news and posts, and watching the news, you would be surprised at how much of that I actually do. I spend the better part of each day researching, reading, and discussing these vary issues. Since we are on the subject of the news, and you seem concerned with taking care of the criminal element, would not the funds spent harassing patients, be better spent harassing the darn drug dealers, pimps, gangbangers, and other criminals that are committing those crimes on almost every other corner in Pontiac? Don't even jump to your next conclusion, as I have lived there and have first hand knowledge of what is going on....

The way in which you put it "We can all see there was no answer wonder why that is??", is an implication that something is being hidden or avoided. There is no other way to read your question.

Just because somebody is raided, means that they are doing something wrong? Понятый, товарищ. (Understood, Comrade.)

As for me reading the news and posts, and watching the news, you would be surprised at how much of that I actually do. I spend the better part of each day researching, reading, and discussing these vary issues. Since we are on the subject of the news, and you seem concerned with taking care of the criminal element, would not the funds spent harassing patients, be better spent harassing the darn drug dealers, pimps, gangbangers, and other criminals that are committing those crimes on almost every other corner in Pontiac? Don't even jump to your next conclusion, as I have lived there and have first hand knowledge of what is going on....

Well they are avoiding the questions,duh. They sure seem to be here when it suits them. Everything I asked was legitimate.

I'm not presuming any guilt on them. But why would any business thats been raided, charged, and faces court dates reopen the same business?? Unless they were cleared and given the ok. If they weren't given the ok that WTF do you think is gonna happen again?? I don't think any patient wants to be there if that happens again. Hey maybe your looking for a fight,I'm not. I'm looking to be as legal as possible and to get my meds form a legal source, and not have trouble.

These aren't hard to answer. Were waiting CR. I think you owe this to us.

Archived