E-Mail From Cr In Ferdale

Guest Marywanna

Maybe you better lock this thread, its getting scary.

What common logic do you not understand that its probably not a good idea to go there now??

People resist common sense, its nuts.

Business Raided, Assets forfeited, homes raided, arrests made, charges filed. Thats enough to keep anyone with good sense to stay away.

I wish is was not that way. I like CR so go find someone else to flame.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gonna call OCSD Rev?? No didn't think ya would, alot of hot air from you. But your not there at CR are you?? I know gas, money, your balls hurt, whatever. Your blasting away at me without a thought to what I really posted. But make sure you get your opinion across, LOL. :lol:

Well this will be my last post to you, as your intentions are now clear.

First off I have called and left messages (note the s for plural) on Mr. Bouchard's line, I have sent numerous emails, and have even drafted an open response asking for clarification and or a sit down to discuss the issues. Still no response.

I do hope you have enjoyed the amount of attention you received today, as it will be the last you get from me. I wish you well.

As a new member as well as a First time poster I can't help but wonder if & how all this Energy that seems to be turning into a Pissing Match by so many Intelligent Members can't be harnessed to Thwart Off the Evil Forces that are in fact trying to create Havoc , Paranoia & Confusion amongst the MM Community . Is this not in fact just what Big Brother & LEO want ?

Strength for the cause comes in Combined Forces , Not divided . A Clear & Precise Plan is the plan that will work . With the Combined Knowledge of All we will be Invincible . The time comes Now to Act , Not React as a Team .

Now comes the time to hold the Lawmakers Accountable for Clear Precise Precedent Interpretations of the Laws so Everyone is on The Same Page . No Deviations be it Care Givers , Card Holders or LEO as well as the Judicial System . Everyone on the Same Page with No Room for Interpretation . So Let's end the Cluster Fornication .

Remember , United we Stand and Divided We Fall ,,,

I wish I hadn't read this thread but since I did I have to say something.

As far as I know, CR did nothing wrong, yet were raided anyway. NOW, in light of that situation, they may have legal proceedings they're working on,which they may not be allowed to share with us, ESPECIALLY on a public forum, where it's very likely LEO monitors, they may've been advised to be very specific in what they say and what they may not say.. They are a business and don't have the time to be hanging out on a message forum answering every message concerning them or anything else. Also, being they are using e-mail, they seem to be trying to reassure their customers in the way that they feel is best to do so instead of here, which may also be a very good idea. They're trying to recover from the raid and deal with it, as well as staying in business and doing so in a way that will hopefully prevent any more raids. I doubt they'd even consider reopening without legal counsel and if their lawyers said they should not reopen, they'd listen. When and if they decide to answer sub4me, may depend on what their legal situation is right now. I wouldn't go to a dispensary unless it was absolutely necessary, until there are provisions worked out for having them that will satisfy the state. I can't say the feds will ever go along with it, or the state but if the law can be refined to include them, we shall see. IF patients are only allowed to acquire meds from their own cg, a dispensary would fill their needs if something happened to them or their crop, and this would also cover the visiting patient.

THIS FEAR MONGERING HAS TO STOP. I understand the fear but broadcasting it where anyone can read it is counterproductive. I get scared too but I try to keep in in check because I voted for this law and when I am legal I will be asserting my rights. We can be cautious and aware of what's happening, we can be extra careful and do our best, if that means avoiding a place, so be it. There's no guarantees. We know the situation, many here know the law better than many judges, PA's, etc., if only some wouldl agree on exactly what it means. It's often hard even for me to be sure on some parts of it. We also know our rights, that part seems to be very clearly defined as to our protections and what should happen to violators, including leo's, etc..

It takes a lot of courage to reopen after being raided. I refuse to give anyone the power to scare me so badly that I would give up and give in, because if I do, that means our opponents have won.

Sb

Well this will be my last post to you, as your intentions are now clear.

First off I have called and left messages (note the s for plural) on Mr. Bouchard's line, I have sent numerous emails, and have even drafted an open response asking for clarification and or a sit down to discuss the issues. Still no response.

I do hope you have enjoyed the amount of attention you received today, as it will be the last you get from me. I wish you well.

Amen

Guest Marywanna

Amazing how they all calm up when asked a common sense question. :rolleyes:

You guys tear up on one guy because he has the balls to say what he thinks about this situation.Does he not have the same right as all of you to express his opinion? And to expect answers instead of argument? Tolerance works both ways.

You guys tear up on one guy because he has the balls to say what he thinks about this situation.Does he not have the same right as all of you to express his opinion? And to expect answers instead of argument? Tolerance works both ways.

It's why I don't delete his posts.

Pretty much everyone can make their point here. Even LEO, if they want to post.

Such posting would be a very valuable exchange of viewpoints.

I can post my counter points also, if I have any.

Several of us were thinking similar things. No intentional gang up.

Thank you for saying that. I just can't understand why I get flamed for saying don't go to a place thats under indictment, if their open or not makes no diffrence. What don't people understand about under indictment??

Look, for all you guys who like to argue and think you know everything I got news for you, you don't. Rev, saying hes calling and emailing the sheriff to try to negoitate. Who is he to negoitate for anyone?? Rev while your intentions may be noble you have no say in anything your no Lawyer, Lawmaker, Congreesman, or anything your a guy like me posting on a web site, yours like my opinion are just that, opinion. I'm pro dispensary and have been to CR, but I'm not pro going to a place thats in trouble and may put a patient in trouble for being there. You guys argue and argue don't be scared don't be afraid, and blah blah blah and when it comes down it I don't see any of you there over at CR or Dryden. What not go out and pickett?? Bus loads, LOL.

Thank you again Marywanna,:))

Thank you for saying that. I just can't understand why I get flamed for saying don't go to a place thats under indictment, if their open or not makes no diffrence. What don't people understand about under indictment??

Look, for all you guys who like to argue and think you know everything I got news for you, you don't. Rev, saying hes calling and emailing the sheriff to try to negoitate. Who is he to negoitate for anyone?? Rev while your intentions may be noble you have no say in anything your no Lawyer, Lawmaker, Congreesman, or anything your a guy like me posting on a web site, yours like my opinion are just that, opinion. I'm pro dispensary and have been to CR, but I'm not pro going to a place thats in trouble and may put a patient in trouble for being there. You guys argue and argue don't be scared don't be afraid, and blah blah blah and when it comes down it I don't see any of you there over at CR or Dryden. What not go out and pickett?? Bus loads, LOL.

Thank you again Marywanna,:))

the thing is, registered patients are going to go there. you are a registered patient i assume so you are safe to acquire medicine there as well :)

Sec. 4. (a) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount.

and so there is no confusion:

(e) "Medical use" means the acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, internal possession, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marihuana or paraphernalia relating to the administration of marihuana to treat or alleviate a registered qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition.

you see, the law clearly protects the patient from being arrested.

im curious, how many 'patient only' status holders have been charged/raided as a direct result of the CR/Waterford/Dryden raids?

I get it and I can read. Obviously many people were arrested in Waterford and Ferndale including patients being arrested. Hence my point. Read slowly if dont understand.

Guest Marywanna

PB,this is why you are an asset to this site. You are a honest man,you treat people the way you would like to be treated. This is a wonderful quality. Each person is involved in this issue right now,even if they don't want to be. We know that LEO likes to use these tactics. We know that they seem to be able to justify their own abuse of the law. Voting this Nov will be our biggest weapon against tyranny. If you cannot get out to vote,you can request the absentee ballot. Having leadership qualities requires a brave person. Not all of us are that brave. So I applaud you and the rest of the leadership here for going out of your way for the rights of all of us. I was stupid enough to think that once the voters spoke,and we had our MMJ law,they would leave us alone. Now I can see this is not the way LEO thinks. They only want the law when it benefits them,not us.

PB,this is why you are an asset to this site. You are a honest man,you treat people the way you would like to be treated. This is a wonderful quality. Each person is involved in this issue right now,even if they don't want to be. We know that LEO likes to use these tactics. We know that they seem to be able to justify their own abuse of the law. Voting this Nov will be our biggest weapon against tyranny. If you cannot get out to vote,you can request the absentee ballot. Having leadership qualities requires a brave person. Not all of us are that brave. So I applaud you and the rest of the leadership here for going out of your way for the rights of all of us. I was stupid enough to think that once the voters spoke,and we had our MMJ law,they would leave us alone. Now I can see this is not the way LEO thinks. They only want the law when it benefits them,not us.

Yep .. we got our law. Now we just have to keep it.

Archived