People V Henry - Dismissal Order - Schoolcraft County

Pay particular attention to the sections where the dictionary definition of "enclosed" and "secure" are listed. Perhaps if the law enforcement officers kept a dictionary in their car they wouldn't have forced this individual to defend himself in a court of law.

News of the year! Motion of dismissal granted under the MMMA!

There was no "it is federally illegal" mentioned, so how can city or state leo try to claim that from this point on?

To me, this should make it loud and clear that leo should properly investigate before they take action!

Perhaps an inspection could have taken place and they could have made suggestions to the owner.

Hip, hip, hooray!

All doubts of building a greenhouse next year are gone. It shall be built :)

It is great to see this all coming together for the positive. I have followed both the Kingpin and Redden case since the beginning and to now them used by the court as precedent in the positive is awesome.

Congratulations! Happy Growing and Good Health!

Now you can have some Peace. Still be extra careful. Leo should have a dictionary and access to these outcomes so they know the law IS on Our side. If any of them have been reading the forums they should know by now WE ARE learning the law, trying to understand it, and working WITHIN it. How many times, for example, have you read advice saying, "stay under the limit?" People are asking specific questions about enclosed, locked facilities, to make sure they understand the definition as the law specifies it. People are doing their best to respect and abide by the law, because, afterall, WE VOTED FOR IT.

I'm glad to see some positive news around here. Thanks, Eric for being here.

Sb

Archived