Glad To Be Here Everyone

I have found this site to be a great wealth of growing information, but I really appreciate all the up to date Michigan related topics too. My registration is my commitment to hopefully add something useful, and maybe even worth reading. My name says it all, looking forward to being a part of your community. :)

• 3 weeks later...
My registration is my commitment to hopefully add something useful, and maybe even worth reading.

Well I started my first topic titled "Error Sensing Electronic/Digital Ballasts: Which ones have it? Which ones don't? Why care?"

Few views. No replys.

I posted it in "General Equipment Information: This forum is for our members to discuss the equipment needed to grow medical marijuana" area, but didn't notice that it was a child board for Buy, Sell & Trade. Perhaps that is why, but then again, it does say an area for members to discuss equipment.

So I thought I would report back here that I posted something worthy of reading, with information I have not found anywhere on this site, BUT, noone is viewing it. How do others view the board? I usually hit the Today's active content button and browse from there, but the problem is it doesn't list topics with new posts, it lists all the posts individually. Is there a way to see all topics with posts made since last login?

Sativasfied

Archived