Traveling Dispensary

Sounds like a compassionate thing to do. Good luck Sonny "Big Pimpin".

Just remember that LEO is not about compassion at all, so be careful as you go about doing good for other human beings. We wouldn't want to upset those of our ruling class who hate individual human rights so much that they would deny you the chance to do this. Be cautious, legal, and compassionate.

The law is rather vague when it comes to CG's providing for someone elses patients.

If I were you, I would double check your plant count and your stash to make sure you are in compliance.

No matter what, you are still performing a federally illegal activity and just publically posted your phone number.

The law is rather vague when it comes to CG's providing for someone elses patients.

If I were you, I would double check your plant count and your stash to make sure you are in compliance.

No matter what, you are still performing a federally illegal activity and just publically posted your phone number.

You are right about 2nd and 3rd part but I'm sure that there are some people that would disagree with the first part.

I'm saying patient to patient transfers are allowed, but caregiver to indirect patient isn't covered. I think this is where the dispensaries are getting into trouble, too. All employees would have to also be patients themselves in order to make the transfers and be directly in line with the law.

LEO seems to be enforcing a "what's unwritten is illegal" policy instead of letting cities put the business model through the court system if they find a dispensary to be a public nuisance. For the Oakland County raids, they were a stepping stone for Bouchard's political agenda. He raided them calling them a public nuisance for Oakland County (never mind that the cities them selves were each happy or at least discussing the issue) so that he could get his name into National News Media as being "Tough on Pot!... Vote Bouchard!" If he wins and MMJ gets locked down deeper, he's going to gloat like he was a champion of the people while everyone else suffers.

I think Big Pimpin is within the law:

Any registered qualifying patient or registered primary caregiver who sells marihuana to someone who is not allowed to use marihuana for medical purposes under this act shall have his or her registry identification card revoked and is guilty of a felony

That implies that any registered qualifying patient or caregiver can "sell" to anyone except those NOT allowed to use marihuana for medical purposes. That means patients and presumably CG's acquiring for a patient.

Of course this is my amateur non-law school attending opinion.

I think Big Pimpin is within the law:

That implies that any registered qualifying patient or caregiver can "sell" to anyone except those NOT allowed to use marihuana for medical purposes. That means patients and presumably CG's acquiring for a patient.

Of course this is my amateur non-law school attending opinion.

I disagree to that reading. The only reason you can not become a CG is if you've had a drug felony on your record. By selling to someone not in the program, you are committing a drug felony. So, once you get convicted of a felony, your card is revoked. That does not imply that a CG is able to sell to a patient that they do not carry a card for, your quote was from a separate issue entirely.

I disagree to that reading. The only reason you can not become a CG is if you've had a drug felony on your record. By selling to someone not in the program, you are committing a drug felony. So, once you get convicted of a felony, your card is revoked. That does not imply that a CG is able to sell to a patient that they do not carry a card for, your quote was from a separate issue entirely.

You're Not making any sense to me bro! It is spec-ifically prohibited to sell to a person Not in the program. No Body is condoning Nor recomending, nor suggesting or promoting this type of activity 'selling to a person Not in the Program' Except for you!

You're Not making any sense to me bro! It is spec-ifically prohibited to sell to a person Not in the program. No Body is condoning Nor recomending, nor suggesting or promoting this type of activity 'selling to a person Not in the Program' Except for you!

yes, I think there may be a misunderstanding. The text I quoted seems to imply that it's ok for a patient or caregiver to sell to anyone else with a card, even if they're not connected as primary caregiver and patient through the MDCH.

It makes sense because there will always be times when there are shortages or a need for a different strain, and transfers between secondary caregivers and patients must be protected somehow.

yes, I think there may be a misunderstanding. The text I quoted seems to imply that it's ok for a patient or caregiver to sell to anyone else with a card, even if they're not connected as primary caregiver and patient through the MDCH.

It makes sense because there will always be times when there are shortages or a need for a different strain, and transfers between secondary caregivers and patients must be protected somehow.

Exactly right.

That exact subsection of Section 4 makes us ask a simple question to understand it. Who is not allowed to use marijuana for medical purposes under the act? The Court of Appeals answered that for us, when they said the law allowed for both registered and unregistered qualifying patients and caregivers. This position also answers the indirect question of how a visiting qualifying patient would be able to acquire medications while in our state.

No loopholes, no trickery, no slight of hand involved. The law is clear on who a registered patient or a registered caregiver cannot sell to, and thus is also clear on who they can sell to. Regardless of what Bouchard and Cooper want to claim.

Remember they are trying to get us to turn on ourselves and ask them to come in and save us, thus granting them even more power. Cooper and some others in her circle are wanting state run dispensaries, and we all know how government run programs turn out...

I wish Big Pimpin all the success in the world, and hope that he will run his business with compassion and give back to the less fortunate in the communities he serves.

Even if his efforts do indeed comply with the law, there is still a major risk of lawyer fees should he get busted by a LEO that disagrees (Such as Bouchard did). I'm not saying what he is doing is wrong. I would love to help others in the same way as well. But, I think I'd rather keep my information down to a select few until the laws get clarified and rogue LEO's stop trying to make a name for themselves stepping on the backs of patients.

Crazy topic! LOL

I believe to be considered a "unregistered" patient they must at least have the doctor's form. And you will need to call the doctor's office who signed it to verify or it will be VERY easy for LEO to "doctor" up their own piece of paper and give u a fake just to bust you.

They will attempt to infiltrate. We already know this much!

any prior cases about delivery lawsters out there?

None that I know of. Nothing that has come down with a ruling, anyways.

It is also the way that many folks in California have gotten around local ordinances banning storefront dispensaries... There are hundreds of them out there.

None that I know of. Nothing that has come down with a ruling, anyways.

It is also the way that many folks in California have gotten around local ordinances banning storefront dispensaries... There are hundreds of them out there.

the only issue is dealing patient to patient and how much he keeps on him at all times. you can sell patient to patient in a private place. that isnt to say LEO won't go after him know and follow him and try to get him in trouble. but as long as he is selling to just patients with cards and has a good attorney he should be okay. and if he needs one please let me know!

I know what i'm doing is rather vague. I took my number off and added my email. Alot of BS calls. Nothing to do with law enforcement. I AM operating under the law. My neighbor is a undercover F.A.N.G. officer & has informed me that they are more interested in other things such as murder, heroin, crack and illegal prostitution. Keep it too Legal Cardholders with Valid Michigan ID. And Never!!! Hold any medicine on first meeting someone until you have validated their ID. Always look for the setup

Archived