F*ck This Schuette Guy

Bill Schuette

gallery_13801_60_31162.jpg

bad. bad bad bad. :horse: :horse:

bad

:growl: :growl: :growl: :growl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here.... David Leyton........... good ::goodjob: :goodjob:

gallery_13801_60_5370.jpg

patients + medication = happy

simple.

VOTE FOR DAVID LEYTON

EDIT: IN BETTER TASTE, I HAVE SWITCHED OUT SOME PICTURES.

Bill Schuette

bad. bad bad bad.

bad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here.... David Leyton........... good :

http://www.davidleyton.org/?page_id=184

i send them a E-mail and ask them for Signs to post in are yards and told them about the MMMA are going to vote for him

No worries brother. Like I said I agree with the message, just didn't want somebody taking a snapshot and using it against us. ;)

in all honesty, i prefer it be used against me personally.................. i have the cash to bail myself out of jail from being arrested while being 100% legal...............

and im not inciting anything, but i would imagine that if the MMMA community found out that i got locked up while being 100% legal i would think there would be an uproar.

i hope anyways.

maybe not some dillinger stuff, but ya know :)

enough to raise an eyebrow or two

in all honesty, i prefer it be used against me personally.................. i have the cash to bail myself out of jail from being arrested while being 100% legal...............

and im not inciting anything, but i would imagine that if the MMMA community found out that i got locked up while being 100% legal i would think there would be an uproar.

i hope anyways.

maybe not some dillinger stuff, but ya know :)

enough to raise an eyebrow or two

We got your back :thumbsu:

Attorney general

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In most common law jurisdictions, the attorney general, or attorney-general, is the main legal advisor to the government, and in some jurisdictions he or she may in addition have executive responsibility for law enforcement or responsibility for public prosecutions.

------------------------------------------------------

its a VIP people :)

we need the states top doctor on our side.

Bill Schuette

bad. bad bad bad. :horse: :horse:

bad

:growl: :growl: :growl: :growl:

here.... David Leyton........... good ::goodjob: :goodjob:

patients + medication = happy

simple.

VOTE FOR DAVID LEYTON

EDIT: IN BETTER TASTE, I HAVE SWITCHED OUT SOME PICTURES

420Peace bubblegrower,

"F*ck This Schuette Guy"

Before he F*cks Us!

I very rarely vote single issue politics but I will definitely be doing so for Leyton next month. I have even convinced one of my hardcore republican friends to not do a straight ballot and mark Leyton on his ballot. :)

We need this guy on our side. No candidate is perfect but I think on this issue it is a no-brainer.

Yes as i mentioned months ago.... bill shootee is not a friend of the mmj community.

So how many of us have told our friends to get off their a** and VOTE this November 2nd.

Me, I'm going around and giving a ride to the polls to 6 of my friends that would otherwise be unable to vote.

Most people would be surprised at just how CLOSE many of these elections are.

10 or 15 votes often makes a difference, especially on the 'close to home local' issues... you know the elections that determine who is appointed to knock your door down or not.

IF that schutte jerk wins, I HOPE we have a good, solid plan in place that can be put into immediate action. We cannot go backwards and lose all we worked so hard for. The anti's will be voting, that's for sure. We need everyone who voted for our law to come out and that includes those who don't use it but who support our right of choice. Compassion must win.

Sb

Archived