Could be a hermie? Which "may" only exhibit those "hermie" traits in that area of the plant?... Keep a watchful eye in that area during flowering. They could (in short time) make bananas in that area... Just pluck them off ASAP and hope the rest of the plant does not exhibit this trait.

Do you see this anywhere else on the plant?

Do you see any female pistols in a similar area?-- (*chances are it will only be a tiny little pistol as well*)

Are those feminized plants? What strain?... Yes, that is a little pee-pee showing.

Best to ya, :skydive:

Could be a hermie? Which "may" only exhibit those "hermie" traits in that area of the plant?... Keep a watchful eye in that area during flowering. They could (in short time) make bananas in that area... Just pluck them off ASAP and hope the rest of the plant does not exhibit this trait.

Do you see this anywhere else on the plant?

Do you see any female pistols in a similar area?-- (*chances are it will only be a tiny little pistol as well*)

Are those feminized plants? What strain?... Yes, that is a little pee-pee showing.

Just a bag seed. It's the only thing on the plant that looks like that. There are no other pre flowers at all

Just a bag seed. It's the only thing on the plant that looks like that. There are no other pre flowers at all

Ya just never know...? But if I was caring for your plant... That area would be watched closely.

I have seen that happen before when just one area of the plant exhibits hermie tendencies and sure enough them bananas popped out in that surrounding area-- via the early pee-pee preview--(pluck them out carefully during flowering & you should be OK, ALTHOUGH it may be a sign that the whole plant may be male or a hermie-- especially since this is "bag seed")... In a weird way you should be thankful that the plant is giving ya fair warning.

Ya just never know...? But if I was caring for your plant... That area would be watched closely.

I have seen that happen before when just one area of the plant exhibits hermie tendencies and sure enough them bananas popped out in that surrounding area-- via the early pee-pee preview--(pluck them out carefully during flowering & you should be OK, ALTHOUGH it may be a sign that the whole plant may be male or a hermie-- especially since this is "bag seed")... In a weird way you should be thankful that the plant is giving ya fair warning.

I look very closely everyday :) thanks for the advice

Archived