Best Grow Bible?

FootFungus

Here is a great one, and written by a local (California) patient, Todd McCormick.

How To Grow Medical Marijuana by Tod McCormick

The book is listed here on Amazon.com and I Googled it and found a copy on a PDF file (for FREE). (Save it to your computer or CD and print it out for later reading).

There are many books and how to videos documenting what to do, I own currently 5 different books for a good reference.

Here is a great one, and written by a local (California) patient, Todd McCormick.

How To Grow Medical Marijuana by Tod McCormick

The book is listed here on Amazon.com and I Googled it and found a copy on a PDF file (for FREE). (Save it to your computer or CD and print it out for later reading).

There are many books and how to videos documenting what to do, I own currently 5 different books for a good reference.

thank you

I've heard there are a few different definitive growing books out there, but I haven't heard if one is better than the rest. Any thoughts on which is the best to buy?

I spent the money and got the medical grow bible it has lot's of info, but honestly i have learned more here On this site! and here. http://www.greenpassion.org/OG-FAQ/index.html any question you have, ask......this site is loaded with well educated people/friends that will help you..