Dr Greenthumbs Trainwreck- (Arcata Cut) Feminized ♀ Seed To Smoke Report

KingDiamond,

Sir, I can't apologize enough for showing my hillbilly temper in your grow thread as I have made a compound mistake here and want to just delete it really but I also ain't saying my point was wrong just that I picked the last place in the universe to say a word about it except to tell you how good your plants look and I hope you enjoy it as any medicine you grow your self is always the best in the world in my experience, I wish so badly now I could have done this any place else but a patients grow journal and was the most dick move I've probably ever done and you can rest assured i feel like a punk for doing this as this sure isn't the place for what I did, I was going to wait until we got there to write this but it has bugged me since I realized my mistake as i had zero right to upset you or this site with this petty of an issue as I thought this was a company thread. I have some beans of a strain I am working with now we have going in Hawaii that is a cubed back=cross of Heri x OG Kush that we named Hillbilly Kush and in a couple of weeks when I get home if you will email or PM me a SAFE, private address that isn't yours or anywhere there is a grow and I would be happy to give you a dozen to make up for my mistake or any other strain we have as I don't feel like this is a situation were just a "I'm sorry" is good enough. I am supposed to come to Michigan at two events this summer and I will PM you ahead of time if you would rather get them from me in person as well as an apology in person as I am a patients my own self first and foremost and to think I made you upset or anybody here feel bad because I was shooting before I aimed bothers the heck out of me bluntly. Just PM me sometime and let me know how to delete my stuff off of your thread and I will do it tomorrow night when we stop if at all possible. Heartfelt sorry and this will be last thread I'll be arguing with anybody as that wasn't my intention at all.

Peace, Steve Tuck

Sweet private message me when your in the state we will get together . :thumbsu:

As for the disucussion between you and doc in this thread just leave it as long as you two have settled your differences its old news . :mellow:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KingDiamond,

Sir, I can't apologize enough for showing my hillbilly temper in your grow thread as I have made a compound mistake here and want to just delete it really but I also ain't saying my point was wrong just that I picked the last place in the universe to say a word about it except to tell you how good your plants look and I hope you enjoy it as any medicine you grow your self is always the best in the world in my experience, I wish so badly now I could have done this any place else but a patients grow journal and was the most dick move I've probably ever done and you can rest assured i feel like a punk for doing this as this sure isn't the place for what I did, I was going to wait until we got there to write this but it has bugged me since I realized my mistake as i had zero right to upset you or this site with this petty of an issue as I thought this was a company thread. I have some beans of a strain I am working with now we have going in Hawaii that is a cubed back=cross of Heri x OG Kush that we named Hillbilly Kush and in a couple of weeks when I get home if you will email or PM me a SAFE, private address that isn't yours or anywhere there is a grow and I would be happy to give you a dozen to make up for my mistake or any other strain we have as I don't feel like this is a situation were just a "I'm sorry" is good enough. I am supposed to come to Michigan at two events this summer and I will PM you ahead of time if you would rather get them from me in person as well as an apology in person as I am a patients my own self first and foremost and to think I made you upset or anybody here feel bad because I was shooting before I aimed bothers the heck out of me bluntly. Just PM me sometime and let me know how to delete my stuff off of your thread and I will do it tomorrow night when we stop if at all possible. Heartfelt sorry and this will be last thread I'll be arguing with anybody as that wasn't my intention at all.

Peace, Steve Tuck

Peace my donkey! Are you serious!?! That isn't an apolgy, that's a cynical sales pitch and self-promtion, meant to pervert and manipulate this board. What a sleaze!

You come around here saying I somehow stole your Trainwreck cross, when in fact we are working with a pure Trainwreck clone. It is my understanding though that you indeed ripped off Herohuana.

You say you donated thousands of seeds to Health Canada that had helped thousands of Canadian patients, a real hero... when in fact Health Canada's seeds were acquired from seized Cannabis from the R.C.M.P. It is your wild contention that the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the equivalent of your CIA, at the request of Health Canada facilitated your "donating" seeds to Prairie Plants in order to "get around" international laws. Nothing but lies or should I be kind and say fantasy?

Here's what Wiki says; Since the original stock of marijuana seeds were obtained from Royal Canadian Mounted Police drug raids, there was some lack of consistency in the early crops of medicinal marijuana. After selective use of seeds from the first crop, subsequent generations have shown to have a more consistent quality.

Here's the link; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flin_Flon /

You say you're a botanist and yet you don't seem to have a clue about Cannabis and your language suggests no secondary eduction if even high school. More lies/fantasy? Can you even tell the difference anymore?

You have noting positive to offer Steve and your behaviour suggests you are either the sleaziest guy around or mentally ill, or both. Either way you need psychiatric help. I am sure I am not the first to suggest this to you. For my part I'd be happy if you stop pissing around and wasting our time. You're wily, it's true, but most people here can smell your BS a mile away. How about just going away or at least post somewhere outside of the Greenthumb Sub-board.

/size]

Archived