Dr Greenthumbs Trainwreck- (Arcata Cut) Feminized ♀ Seed To Smoke Report

Since my bubba kush journal came out so well im chomping at the bit to grow some more of docs genetics so i chose his trainwreck (arcata cut ) from what ive read its 90% sativa and 10% indica and i love the thought of adding a sativa dominant strain into my grow room .

img00105.jpg

These babys are going into a papertowel later today then into solo beer cups set up with happy frog soil and under the fluoros more pictures to follow!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since my bubba kush journal came out so well im chomping at the bit to grow some more of docs genetics so i chose his trainwreck (arcata cut ) from what ive read its 90% sativa and 10% indica and i love the thought of adding a sativa dominant strain into my grow room .

img00105.jpg

These babys are going into a papertowel later today then into solo beer cups set up with happy frog soil and under the fluoros more pictures to follow!

For the record, Arcata cut is hands down my favorite strain of all time. Will be keeping an eye on this thread ;)

Ok im gonna start off with 3 beans due to my current plant count i plan on planting another 3-5 once my bloom box thins out a bit.

I start off with the papertowel method

trainwreck20004.jpg

trainwreck20006.jpg

Then ill put the papertowelled beans under cover and on my bubble cloners heat pad making sure to keep them moist.

trainwreck20007.jpg

MORE TO FOLLOW! :thumbsu:

Not sure where Arcata Trainwreck seeds came from. But if you want a true arcata trainwreck you would need to get a clone as from what i've read over the years is that this pheno was only kept going thru clone cuts. I know greenhouse does their own version of it. So I'm interested how you acquired these seeds?

I aquired them through DR Greenthumbs website :thumbsu:

http://www.drgreenthumb.com/cannabis_seeds_GreenthumbSeedsEntrance.htm

Maybe porcupine will poke his head in on my thread he is very familar with docs genetics maybe he has the breeding info on this strain.

the bracnches did get a bit floppy but i kept them short and they were ok. Smoke is very good and tasty too but I'm sticking to my Bubba,Chemdawgs and OGs

How was she ?

Was there a lot of stretch ive been told by a couple of people that shes a difficult grow and buy some tomato cages for her stretch ? :unsure:

Guest finallyfree09

Day 18 the girls are looking marvelous and im getting ready to transplant them tommorow.

110810pics.jpg

the leaves on those look just like the iranian g13 someone just gave me. i was a bit skeptical at first but there seems to be quite a bit of similarity. i wonder if the two varieties might have a common ancestor.

Archived