Dr Greenthumbs Trainwreck- (Arcata Cut) Feminized ♀ Seed To Smoke Report

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What type of smell do these babies have?

I notice with my plants they may start out with one smell and end up with a differnt smell as it goes along.

Its starting off lemony but Ive read online that docs arcata cut smells sickly sweet i will get some pictures on wed to update the journal

I smoked this strain a while ago. Although, I believe it was from clone. Probably one of the best sativas I have ever smoked.

I have a clone of her that will be going into flower in a week or two. 13 finger leaves. I'm told that she stretches for the sky. It is fairly evident in veg, flowering is going to be interesting.

Emmersome hairy girls! lookin great! :thumbsu:

Thanks yes she must have some French ancestry in her past lol .

So far so good i really love how shes rounding out bud wise if there was anything i don't like it would be her tendency to stretch in flower and thats only due to my limited ceiling space other than that she looks like shes going to be a big yielder. :thumbsu:

It looks nice and healthy!

It has a very sativa profile. The leaves look a lot like my c99 with the same downward hook. I thought it was from moisture stress but thats just how that plant grows.

Yes i noticed that i suspected stress at first myself but no ill looking leaves or anything the 2 trainwreck arcata cut Lady's look beautiful. :goodjob:

dinafem feminized the arcata cut TW as well. they advertise 8wks: http://www.cannabis-...ed/prod_59.html

im planning on 8-9 weeks, but luckily i have you to watch first :) mine are still just seedlings.

LOOKING GREAT!! :thumbsu:

Thanks man yeh im loving the looks of this strain nice big resin filled buds and big colas ! :goodjob:

Shes currently at 60% cloudy trichs at day 34 so 8-9 weeks sounds about right . :thumbsu:

Archived