Dr Greenthumbs Trainwreck- (Arcata Cut) Feminized ♀ Seed To Smoke Report

Unreal the smell coming from these TWR girls 5 minutes after lights out the inline shuts down and the whole house is permeated by her seductive fragrance . :wub:

Only 3 more days..... :jig:

You are probably all over this.

However, just wanted to mention that bad things can happen if you shut down your ventilation during lights out.

Looks like you have everything dialed in - very nice looking meds.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once the clock strikes midnight (day 65)the trainwreck ladies will be harvested and hung to dry in preparation to be spread all over to those less fortunate i have a lot of people wanting to sample this medicine makes me wish i would have grew more lol.

dscn0150sk.jpg

dscn0155p.jpg

dscn0153m.jpg

thanks bud :)

i went ahead and topped them today and will flower on monday night. didnt realize you put them in so short :)

im either gonna have some bigguns, or some branches laying on the floor

Well from recent the grows ive seen you run in your totes your going to get some trees. :blink:

thanks bud :)

i went ahead and topped them today and will flower on monday night. didnt realize you put them in so short :)

im either gonna have some bigguns, or some branches laying on the floor

If needed, you can always prune a couple to fit nicely in your corners to save a little space. It works really well if you overshoot a bit.

OK time for the smoke report

potency

On a scale of 1 to 10 id rate the twr arcata cut a solid 8 1/2 this strain has a fabulous stoned effect to it i love it!

Taste

Myself i get a slight mentholish nutty taste from the trainwreck smoking it in a joint i haven't tried it in a vap yet but many other members here have and say its very nice . :thumbsu:

Great yield awesome potency the Dr greenthumb trainwreck arcata cut is a nice addition to my garden for years to come. :goodjob:

potency

On a scale of 1 to 10 id rate the twr arcata cut a solid 8 1/2 this strain has a fabulous stoned effect to it i love it!

Taste

Myself i get a slight mentholish nutty taste from the trainwreck smoking it in a joint i haven't tried it in a vap yet but many other members here have and say its very nice . :thumbsu:

Great yield awesome potency the Dr greenthumb trainwreck arcata cut is a nice addition to my garden for years to come. :goodjob:

Really nice job KD! Your ladies look and sound beautiful as always.

I may have to order some of these.

• 1 month later...

potency

Taste

Hi.

Was it more of a sativa high? or indica? What would you say the % of effects were?

thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

"Greenthumb" I am VERY curious to hear your story on these seed as the only person whom has ever gotten these seeds to breed before without 100% hermies is me and THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN SELF A TRAIN-WRECK CLONE and EVER get anything but hermiejuana or various moo poo so it's impossible to get trainwreck in anything but female only which is ALWAYS junk as that was meant to be a breeding trick and not to be sold when it was taught to folks as that is one of my biggest pet peeves as it doesn't fit genetics or hi-bred vigor, so I would be VERY curious to see one of your plants and see what strain you are calling trainwreck as it's clone only for a VERY good reason as it was just a sport off of ONE plant. After running the Humboldt Cannabis Center in Arcata, Ca for years I should know as it took me 5 years and hundreds of experiments to achieve the cubed back-cross of TW that was stable and within 95% of the original so I am very curious to hear your story of How you got the cut, how you got it back to Canada alive, and then HOW you got trainwreck to breed when I have watched 100's of the BEST growers in USA try this in Humboldt without one succeeding as we threw away thousand of seeds seeking what we wanted and am curious how many it took you to get it right? Where did you get your botany and horticulture degrees? Are you the same "Dr. Greenthumbs" I knew when I lived in BC???? I got bunches of more questions if you don't mind and can answer these? Edited because my tone wasn't what I meant but I would still like to know if you are whom I think you are is all I'm asking really? Peace, Steve Tuck

Hillbilly Dreams Seed Company

Archived