Dr Greenthumbs Trainwreck- (Arcata Cut) Feminized ♀ Seed To Smoke Report

the leaves on those look just like the iranian g13 someone just gave me. i was a bit skeptical at first but there seems to be quite a bit of similarity. i wonder if the two varieties might have a common ancestor.

They are both from greenthumb seeds so that is probably true. :thumbsu:

Side note your gonna love the Ig13 its some really awesome smoke. :blink:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 22 the trainwreck ladies are now sitting in 3 gallon pots where they will be finished once they hit 10-12 inches ill pop them into the flower room under my digital greenhouse 1 k utilizing a hortilux eye super hps bulb all running in the big kahuna grow hood .

More pictures will follow! :pic:

OK so a couple guys on this thread say Trainwreck is their favorite strain of all time. Interestiang butI'm fascinated to know why?

The only Arcata I'm aware of is the town in Los Angeles. Is that the origin of the reference 'Arcata Cut?'

These seeds were derived from the original trainwreck arcata cut clone .

The story that i read said that after a bad trainwreck in arcata california rescue workers found this strain growing on the hillside next to the traintracks.

I like what I'm seeing...keep up the good work!

Thanks man! :thumbsu:

Both trainwreck ladies are at 12 inches so i just finished placing them into the bloom room its so nice to have such solid worry free genetics at my disposal i wish i had a clue before wasting all my money at other seedbanks on the web. <_<

Arcata Trainwreck was originally created in Humboldt. Arcata Trainwreck is clone only , s1 self hermied, or a cross. Strain grows big solid buds , has a fuel type smell and taste , nice potentcy . I love the taste and effects but a few of my patients say it makes them feel worn out after medicating and just wanna sleep. So they use it as more of a before bed type thing, trim leaves make excellent bubble hash :)

Arcata Trainwreck was originally created in Humboldt. Arcata Trainwreck is clone only , s1 self hermied, or a cross. Strain grows big solid buds , has a fuel type smell and taste , nice potentcy . I love the taste and effects but a few of my patients say it makes them feel worn out after medicating and just wanna sleep. So they use it as more of a before bed type thing, trim leaves make excellent bubble hash :)

Sleepy huh?

I would have thought that it being 90% sativa that it wouldnt give the couchlock effect..learn something new everyday.

Mr KingDiamond, a good many of us individual human beings, and at least one individual Ferengi are eagerly anticipating those next pics! May your efforts be rewarded, my friend!!

StarTrekTrialsandTribbleations13818.jpg

That dude always freaked me out expessially how he would talk and those needle teeth :blink:

The girls grew 3 inches overnight they are loving that eye hortilux super hps 1000 watt bulb. :pic:

120510002.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

120510003.jpg

120510001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Day 20 of flower the ladies have almost tripled in height they are both over 30 inches tall and don't look like they are going to stop anytime soon i might have to drop the bloom box floor even more if they continue like they are now.

i couldnt stand it :)

i picked up a pack of these from the doc.

keep us posted..... im hanging on your every word :)

planted yesterday.

looking awesome bro!!

Archived