Waterford Pot Providers Were Entrapped By Police-Produced Fake Cards

Afternoon,

I am not sure if the judge in the Waterford cases applied the same protections, but I know Judge Longo stated that pictures of the undercovers over in those cases were not to be published, at least any photos taken during the hearings. From testimony already given it is clear that Myers, is pretty good at changing his appearance (mustache, beard, hair length, etc...).

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw that you replied to this thread and was hoping you posted the pictures.

I e-mailed Blueberry, Peanut butter, and Michael Komorn about posting these photos just so as to protect everyone who reads these threads.

You and I heard the same thing in that auditorium/court room in Waterford on Friday from the undercover officer on the stand:

There are 17 fake cards out there and he had another fake card in which he was working on a new and current case!

I just want to believe that the MMMA takes the side of doing its best to protect its membership and posts these pictures that identify anywhere from 3 to 7 people who were the undercover officers associated with the Waterford and/or Ferndale raids.

If someone sends them to me, I will post them on this site and I'll take the chances of me breaking any laws associated with doing so.

Mizerman

i understand how you feel you / I /we have a jib to do to protect every one here and we know that Leo comes here to read

maybe they the leo's should go work for MDCH. Sounds like they can make the cards faster. Look here is the bottom line, if it is their intention to say that Clinic Relief was illegally selling to them cause they had fake cards then the cops have NO CASE at all. The reality then is that they put up a good front and did everything they could to look legal and sounds like they did a good job of it. So if they have a case for that then they better get down to MDCH and arrest some people cause no doubt someone has obtained a real card under false pretenses and I guess the MDCH should have well known better and instead of correcting their actions just go in with guns instead. OR if they are saying doesnt matter if the cards were fake cause even if the card was real Clinic Relief would still be breaking the law cause it is illegal to sell to those who are not registered to Them by the state. Then that will have to play out and we should get an answer to that ever elusive question on what is LEGAL in the courts eyes.

maybe they the Leo's should go work for MDCH. Sounds like they can make the cards faster. Look here is the bottom line, if it is their intention to say that Clinic Relief was illegally selling to them cause they had fake cards then the cops have NO CASE at all. The reality then is that they put up a good front and did everything they could to look legal and sounds like they did a good job of it. So if they have a case for that then they better get down to MDCH and arrest some people cause no doubt someone has obtained a real card under false pretenses and I guess the MDCH should have well known better and instead of correcting their actions just go in with guns instead. OR if they are saying doesn't matter if the cards were fake cause even if the card was real Clinic Relief would still be breaking the law cause it is illegal to sell to those who are not registered to Them by the state. Then that will have to play out and we should get an answer to that ever elusive question on what is LEGAL in the courts eyes.

Yep that sounds about right i agree

Still don't know why the MMMA won't post the photos of the "known" undercover officers.

Mizerman

p.s. maybe this topic will be addressed on Planet Green Trees tonight?

i understand i do wish we could post them i think most people have them now just not here lets hope the Lawyer will talk about this tonight

For our protections. I, for one, do not know what "teeth" the judges order has.

Photos should be able to be located from other sources besides the courtroom.

Those photos should be able to be published without getting the judge ticked off.

The names of the undercovers should be OK because the newspapers printed their names.

An internet search for the names could well provide photos from other sources.

• 4 months later...

The medical marijuana case involving eight people arrested during an Aug. 25, 2010 drug raid has been bound over to Oakland County Circuit Court.

Judge Richard D. Kuhn Jr., with Waterford’s 51st District Court, issued an opinion and order Monday involving defendants William Joseph Teichman and Candace Teichman, both of White Lake, Brian Vaughan, Matthew John-Drinnon Miller, Laval Anthony Crawford, Kirk Alan Swafford and Jennifer Zuck, all of Waterford, and Todd Robinson of Southfield. The eight were charged with various counts of delivery or possession and manufacture of marijuana, a controlled substance.

Prosecutors contend the charged offenses occurred July and August 2010. An investigation was conducted into marijuana sales taking place at Everybody’s Cafe in Waterford and Herbal Remedies in Waterford. During those months, various undercover officers entered the cafe and Herbal Remedies, and were sold marijuana and products.

The Aug. 25 raids — conducted by the Oakland County’s Narcotics Enforcement Team at various growing operations and marijuana dispensaries across the county — resulted in the arrest of nearly 20 people. Officials said the charges included possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and other charges.

Defendants’ attorneys argued before Kuhn that undercover officers used “forged” documents to purchase or receive the marijuana. Kuhn said defendants maintained they were qualified patients or caregivers and entitled to protection under the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.

Kuhn noted the prosecutors established probable cause “to believe that the crimes were committed and the defendants committed them.”

He said the defense often referred to protections in the Medial Marihuana Act but did not spell out if the marijuana involved was being used for medical purposes or if defendants’ conduct was in “strict accordance” with the act’s provisions.

Kuhn referenced a flyer left in the courtroom during the defendants’ appearances.

The flyer titled “Support the Cause” demonstrated, Kuhn wrote, that the “Cause” exceeded “protecting from arrest the vast majority of seriously ill people who have a medical need to use marijuana.”

Kuhn concluded that there was probable cause to believe crimes were committed and that the defendants were to be bound over to Oakland County Circuit Court on all charges listed in the first complaint.

William and Candace Teichman are to appear before Oakland County Circuit Judge Phyllis McMillen on April 7.

http://www.dailytribune.com/articles/2011/03/30/news/doc4d93212b1d41e731863534.txt?viewmode=fullstory

Prosecution by entrapment...This is most blatant case of legal misconduct by all those involved on the prosecutors side.

How in the name of the Constitution are these people being prosecuted with evidenced obtained through entrapment?!

Attorney General Schuette is a disgrace to his office and the legal profession as a whole. Why he hasn't been brought up misconduct in office charges is beyond me!

He fails at every aspect of his job and interjects personal opinion into legal opinions where they do not belong.

And his most egregious failure was not standing up and defending the integrity of the MMMP the registered participants, and the state against the DEA and deny their request for our records.

He even has a Supreme Court decision to back him up and he still caved in..caved? He doesn't even earn that it implies he put up an effort at least and we all know he didn't.

Hopefully they'll have the recall language together soon and the petitions will start going around for the AG, Sen.Jones, and the Governor.

The republicans were right about taking back the Government, just wrong about who was taking it back.

Prosecution by entrapment...This is most blatant case of legal misconduct by all those involved on the prosecutors side.

How in the name of the Constitution are these people being prosecuted with evidenced obtained through entrapment?!

Attorney General Schuette is a disgrace to his office and the legal profession as a whole. Why he hasn't been brought up misconduct in office charges is beyond me!

He fails at every aspect of his job and interjects personal opinion into legal opinions where they do not belong.

And his most egregious failure was not standing up and defending the integrity of the MMMP the registered participants, and the state against the DEA and deny their request for our records.

He even has a Supreme Court decision to back him up and he still caved in..caved? He doesn't even earn that it implies he put up an effort at least and we all know he didn't.

Hopefully they'll have the recall language together soon and the petitions will start going around for the AG, Sen.Jones, and the Governor.

The republicans were right about taking back the Government, just wrong about who was taking it back.

Hello Glenn !

At what stage are the recall petitions...I want to get me some !!

Dr. Jinx

Archived