Waterford Pot Providers Were Entrapped By Police-Produced Fake Cards

didn't want any one to miss this

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v10/n851/a03.html?185

posted by GB

I just read that Bob.

Mike Bouchard makes me ill just looking at him. "Bi-partisan" - LMAO!

Go to the Oakland Press home page and see the Carol Hopkins article. To me, she is nothing more than a "paid shill" for THE THREE STOOGES. (Scroll down below the article and look at the comments below. I'm not sure who Dr. Leo Marvin is - but, I sure like his way of thinking!!! :goodjob::thumbsu::sword::rock::lol:

Fox 2 News just aired a very favorable news story this evening at 10 and 11pm about the situation in Waterford.

Mizerman :devil::growl:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

“That’s the worst form of entrapment I ever heard of,” Perlman said, calling creation of the cards a crime.

This begs a question. What Michigan legislated law prohibits printing of counterfeit MMMP cards issued by the MDCH? By anyone.

Hmmm.....there is laws against fraud.....no?

Thanks!

Hmmm.....there is laws against fraud.....no?

The courts ruling against LEO for fraudulent purchase of a controlled substance? May seem fraudulent from a common sense stand point but legally speaking? Likely not.

Could be some quick money in selling counterfeit cards though. Somebody may thank Douschard yet!!!!

28.295(1)(a) Pub ord D Counterfeiting or forging state ID card or using counterfeited or forged state ID card to commit felony punishable by imprisonment for 10 years or more

They forged documents to make a counterfeit State ID (our cards are ID registration cards issued by the state)

They then used these fake ID's to buy Marijuana. I am also sure they were in the possesion of firearms at the time.

Sounds like some felonies to me being comitted. Makes it a 10 year felony to forge the ID cards.

Last I knew, cops were not allowed to break the law in order to try and inforce it.

Also....

28.295(1)(b) Pub ord E Counterfeiting or forging state ID card or using counterfeited or forged state ID card to commit felony punishable by imprisonment for less than 10 years or a misdemeanor punishable by more than 6 months 5

28.295(2) Pub ord E Selling counterfeited or forged state ID card or possessing counterfeited or forged state ID card with intent to deliver to another person or possessing 2 or more counterfeited or forged state ID cards 5

(whoever made these cards and passed them out to the other LEO's is guilty of this)

28.295a(1) Pub ord H False representation to obtain or misuse personal information

28.425o(5)© Pub saf F Carrying concealed pistol in prohibited place

Come on LEO, enforce the law already will you! You need to go make the arrests of these fake patients AKA "undercover" forgers.

Undercover is one thing, comitting a felony to go undercover is another.

The State issued ID cards have a hologram on em, if they were smart they purchased this ant-counterfeiting film @ the start. Either way, you can tell its real by the hologram.

They should go after em all, all the way down to the person who made the card, it is against the law to produce fake ID's

Don't forget to seize the machine as evidence.

Make them buy another $5000+ Printer

What a waste of what lil tax dollars they have left. Amazes me......................

If they spent a 1/3 of the time chasing baby rapers, we'd have safe kids in this state. But oh, no,, lets spend all the cash on some sick folks usings the safest meds in the world and hurting no one.. Yep flat amazes me..

Michigan's justice system and police forces are nothen more then armed thugs and should be sent to jail themselfs.

Spoke to a Seargent Miles at the Oakland County Sheriff's office regarding deputies producing counterfeit passports, drivers licences, state Id's, and MMMP cards for investigative purposes. He assured me all of these activities are indeed legal. Inquiries at the attorney generals office appear to support this. Strange but fact until the courts rule otherwise.

On the other hand he was clear that individuals doing so would be charged with fraud by the Sheriff's office .

Everyone in the entire law enforcement community who assisted in ANY way in the manufacturing process of the FAKE Michigan Medical Mari(h)uana Cards should be thrown in jail and fired immediately.

Everyone who ILLEGALLY posed as patients and/or caregivers should suffer the same fate!

Mizerman :growl::devil:

i have a feeling OCSD really mucked this whole thing up. our side is getting positive news tv and radio stories out of this. hopefully someone more powerful than them will set a hands off state registered pts and cgs. i think in the end it will be to our advantage that these leos have shown their true colors.

Just sent this email to Eric Holder. Let ya know if i ever get a response.

Dear Mr. Attorney General,

I an writing in hope of receiving clarification from your office regarding information given me by a Seargent Miles of the Oakland County Sheriff''s office in Michigan. Seargent Miles has advised me that it is legal for deputies in his department to independently create United States passports and Michigan drivers license and ID's for use during investigations. I would like an opinion from the United States Attorney Generals office regarding the legality of these activities, if and when implemented, by deputies working for the Oakland County Sheriff, Michael Bouschard. I look forward to your response.

“That’s the worst form of entrapment I ever heard of,” Perlman said, calling creation of the cards a crime.

This begs a question. What Michigan legislated law prohibits printing of counterfeit MMMP cards issued by the MDCH? By anyone.

there is a plausible defense right there-if LEO wants to be involved they should send an officer to keep the peace at the club/dispensaries and monitor transactions-seems simple enough-i think LEO would become desensitized and actually feel compassion for MMMC holders-but the higher ups in GOVT cant have that-they have to keep people as objects/depersonalized so that may commit atrocities towards their fellow human beings

Just sent this email to Eric Holder. Let ya know if i ever get a response.

Dear Mr. Attorney General,

I an writing in hope of receiving clarification from your office regarding information given me by a Seargent Miles of the Oakland County Sheriff''s office in Michigan. Seargent Miles has advised me that it is legal for deputies in his department to independently create United States passports and Michigan drivers license and ID's for use during investigations. I would like an opinion from the United States Attorney Generals office regarding the legality of these activities, if and when implemented, by deputies working for the Oakland County Sheriff, Michael Bouschard. I look forward to your response.

that some activism!

28.295(1)(a) Pub ord D Counterfeiting or forging state ID card or using counterfeited or forged state ID card to commit felony punishable by imprisonment for 10 years or more

They forged documents to make a counterfeit State ID (our cards are ID registration cards issued by the state)

They then used these fake ID's to buy Marijuana. I am also sure they were in the possesion of firearms at the time.

Sounds like some felonies to me being comitted. Makes it a 10 year felony to forge the ID cards.

Last I knew, cops were not allowed to break the law in order to try and inforce it.

Also....

28.295(1)(b) Pub ord E Counterfeiting or forging state ID card or using counterfeited or forged state ID card to commit felony punishable by imprisonment for less than 10 years or a misdemeanor punishable by more than 6 months 5

28.295(2) Pub ord E Selling counterfeited or forged state ID card or possessing counterfeited or forged state ID card with intent to deliver to another person or possessing 2 or more counterfeited or forged state ID cards 5

(whoever made these cards and passed them out to the other LEO's is guilty of this)

28.295a(1) Pub ord H False representation to obtain or misuse personal information

28.425o(5)© Pub saf F Carrying concealed pistol in prohibited place

Come on LEO, enforce the law already will you! You need to go make the arrests of these fake patients AKA "undercover" forgers.

Undercover is one thing, comitting a felony to go undercover is another.

COPS ARE ALLOWED TO GO UNDERCOVER ALL THE TIME AND DWELL IN THAT GRAY AREA LEGALLY!

they can fornicate and do drugs drive at reckless speeds lie cheat and steal-even physically harm someone in their investigation!

not saying it is right, just saying that its S.O.P. for the LEO

got to be a crook to catch a crook-its spy vs spy stuff carried over from CIA spook shnit into regular barney Fife LEO operations-hence swat gear and intelligence gathering electronic warfare and high powered weapons.

what i am getting at is that the people of the USA are getting fed up with the erosion of rights and liberties as well as big brother type activity-the patriot act needs to be abolished as well as many other policies-if they want to play those games on other countries fine-their will be Karma

but to play those games on its own citizens is asking the populace to RISE AGAINST(favorite band) the NWO-the law is about to change in CALI-the drug war is escalating-thousands are behind bars that shouldnt really be there-THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE AFRAID OF ITS CITIZENS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! they work for us we pay their salaries-they are public servants-the public wants MMMC and to be left alone!

lets spend all the cash on some sick folks using the safest medications in the world and hurting no one..

some one posted something the otherday and i cant find it but it goes like this.

operation 'MK ULTRA' led the spooks to believe that the most dangerous drugs to our civilization were PSYCHEDELICS and Marijuana -using said substances lead to unconventional thinking because the veil...the illusion of a civilized society is rent asunder! that makes us and others a danger to the foundations of the modern world-----

"some say the camps are coming... not far away -i hope never" mutterings of pre nazi war germany and its jewish-black-drug users-retarded-sick and mentally ill citizens

Update. According to the Michigan Secratary of State office they would be responsible for producing fake Michigan driver's licenses & ID's for law enforcement for investigative use. This would then be applicable to MDCH too. So apparently no laws have been violate in regards to production of these items.

Entrapment will be subject to determination by the courts.

A slightly more thorough article:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101020/NEWS05/10200341&template=fullarticle

The most disturbing part of the article: "Prosecutor Cooper and McCabe's boss, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard, have said they're on a crusade -- supported by County Executive L. Brooks Patterson -- to show that medical marijuana dispensaries and related establishments are illegal in Michigan."

Anybody who has any awareness of L. Brooks Patterson's agenda and past would have seen this coming from the time Proposal 1 was passed. A patient man waitng for the right opportunity offered by those pushing the envelope, and he was granted that wish he made on November 4, 2008. He's a political thug but he's not stupid. Now we get our answers whether we like them or not.

We should have been driving the bus he has been granted the keys to now!

http://www.freep.com...ate=fullarticle

"The cases could take years to be settled by the state's highest courts, or be resolved far more quickly by a Republican landslide in November if Lansing lawmakers subsequently repealed the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act, which was passed in 2008."

Why are the "Republicans" so predjudiced and inconsiderate of a patients needs?

The answer is money!

Assault Weapons and Handguns = O.K., but tax it

Wars & Promoting Wars = O.K. but let the people who can't find a job fight

Alcohol = O.K., but tax the poor

Cigarettes = O.K., but tax the poor

Imigration = O.K., but the they go back when the seasons over

Healthcare = O.K., but put the burden on the sick and dying working classes

Harmless Non-Addicting Drugs with Medical Benefits = Bad for the "New Republic", throw "them" all in jail

This isn't a war on drugs, it's a war on "drug users", "them", "the working classes" and "the poor"

What about the visiting pt? They have to get it from a cg that obviously isn't their own. The law provides for that, I thought.

Sb

That is part of the law.

That to me makes it sound better for us when explaining that CG to PT (other than their 5) is allowed.

Why would we allow outsiders, out of state patients, to come in and get meds from any ole CG they want, but not allow our own legal residents the same treatment???

That is directly opposite of the spirit of the law and makes no sense at all. The spirit of the law, is to be considered here.

COPS ARE ALLOWED TO GO UNDERCOVER ALL THE TIME AND DWELL IN THAT GRAY AREA LEGALLY!

they can fornicate and do drugs drive at reckless speeds lie cheat and steal-even physically harm someone in their investigation!

not saying it is right, just saying that its S.O.P. for the LEO

got to be a crook to catch a crook-its spy vs spy stuff carried over from CIA spook shnit into regular barney Fife LEO operations-hence swat gear and intelligence gathering electronic warfare and high powered weapons.

what i am getting at is that the people of the USA are getting fed up with the erosion of rights and liberties as well as big brother type activity-the patriot act needs to be abolished as well as many other policies-if they want to play those games on other countries fine-their will be Karma

but to play those games on its own citizens is asking the populace to RISE AGAINST(favorite band) the NWO-the law is about to change in CALI-the drug war is escalating-thousands are behind bars that shouldnt really be there-THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE AFRAID OF ITS CITIZENS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! they work for us we pay their salaries-they are public servants-the public wants MMMC and to be left alone!

Again, undercover is one thing. This is totally different. We all know without forging those cards, they never would of had access to the meds. PERIOD

I also have to question the "they are allowed" because so and so said so.

I specifically posted the laws that prove what they did is ILLEGAL.

Where is a copy of the law that says as "undercover" they are ALLOWED by LAW to do these things?

Remember, if there is a law against something it is illegal. Unless another law is made that allows it to be legal "in some instances". Our law is one of them. MJ is illegal in Michigan EXCEPT when used in accordance with the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act. MMMA is our exception.

Can anyone point me to the law that is their exception to the forgery law?

Archived