Botanicare Product: "sweet"

Indicat

Yes... I recommend using the Sweet/ Raw if you do not want added flavor. The Sweet with the additives like berry or citrus do change the flavor of the finished buds. Hope that helps... take care. By the way, I love using the sweet. I recommend using it. I replace the floralicious sweetener in the GH expert series with the botanicare sweet... it works well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just curious if it actually effects the flavor of the buds at all...

My local hydroponics store owner says that it doesn't really do much. He won't carry any of the different "flavors" because of that. He only stocks Raw. I haven't tried it myself but I'm always leery of additional products. More snake oil or useless stuff out there than essential or helpful IMO.

Buds dipped in Nyquil is "the bomb," blows away any sense of proportion you thought you had and all your trust in humanity, for about 8 hours makes you see everyone as your deadly enemy, and Nyquil only makes the flavor just a tiny bit 'off' on some strains. It is the opposite of a date rape drug as that causes the victim to be susceptable to molestation--this will make you the agressor--not for sex but for your personal safety. Bash them before they bash you. It's one risk in buying buds from a source you don't know. Nyquil= a brain twister and deformer.

• 10 months later...

I use ALL Botanicare products in my Hydros. I use Sweet raw for everything except my Blueberry. With my Blueberry, i use Sweet Original Berry. I find the Raw just enhances the flavors of my stains and the Original Berry makes my Blueberry mouthwatering delicious!. Its basically just a carbo for the ladies. You could also use molasses but its gonna get a bit sticky! Thanks, Medcnman.

Or use Sugar Daddy from Technaflora.

The principle is the same as molasses, except it will not have calcium, magnesium, etc. Sugar Daddy and Sweet are just carbs and sugars to feed the plant while you flush it of minerals.

You can bump Sugar Daddy up 40ml per gallon during the flush stage, it does appear to enhance flavor and resin.

DN

Buds dipped in Nyquil is "the bomb," blows away any sense of proportion you thought you had and all your trust in humanity, for about 8 hours makes you see everyone as your deadly enemy, and Nyquil only makes the flavor just a tiny bit 'off' on some strains. It is the opposite of a date rape drug as that causes the victim to be susceptable to molestation--this will make you the agressor--not for sex but for your personal safety. Bash them before they bash you. It's one risk in buying buds from a source you don't know. Nyquil= a brain twister and deformer.

I assume you are joking. Not only would a mess like buds soaked in nyquil be obvious, but chemically the nyqil will break down during burning. I am sure anyone smoking these buds would stop after the first hit with a loud WTF!

I guess people might not tell when you are joking, unless you add a happy smilie face.

DN

Or use Sugar Daddy from Technaflora.

The principle is the same as molasses, except it will not have calcium, magnesium, etc. Sugar Daddy and Sweet are just carbs and sugars to feed the plant while you flush it of minerals.

You can bump Sugar Daddy up 40ml per gallon during the flush stage, it does appear to enhance flavor and resin.

DN

During flush?? I use Final Phase during flush. Thats all. I flush my hydros for 8 days to ensure that everyrhing has left the plant. I still get excellent flavoring and rock hard nugs! Ive been told that sugars left in the plant can cause headaches. Thays why I flush for so long in Hydro. 10-12 day flush in my soil. So far, Sooooooo good!!! Thanks! Medcnman.

i have a small bottle of sweet Raw here that was given to me.

1.50% magnesium

2% sulfur

This could be some good reading.

http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm

for Sweet Raw, here is the fertilizer analysis.

Firm Name BOTANICARE Firm No: 11636

Mailing Address 13459-Fertilizing Materials-6858 W CHICAGO ST STE 3 License:

Product Name SWEET RAW 13459

Types of fertilizing material: Packaged Agricultural Mineral

Guaranteed Analysis (%)

Primary Nutrient

Total Nitrogen (N) -

Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) -

Soluble Potash (K2O) -

Secondary Nutrient

Calcium (Ca) -

Magnesium (Mg) 1.5

Sulfur (S) 2

Guaranteed Analysis (%)

Micro Nutrient

Boron (B) -

Chlorine (Cl) -

Cobalt (Co) -

Copper (Cu) -

Iron (Fe) -

Manganese (Mn) -

Molybdenum (Mo) -

Sodium (Na) -

Zinc (Zn) -

Heavy Metals (ppm)

Analysis

Arsenic (As) -

Cadmium (Cd) -

Cobalt (Co) -

Copper (Cu) -

Lead (Pb) -

Mercury (Hg) -

Molybdenum (Mo) -

Nickel (Ni) -

Selenium (Se) -

Legend:

BDL - Below Detection Level

DL - Detection Level

http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/egov/is/fert/fert2.asp?ID=1148

LOL

Archived