ELECTION DAY 2010! ------- IT'S HERE!

From the Shot Heard Around the World until today, they bleed, die, suffer and carry with them the scars of combat. All they ask is that you love and defend freedom as best as you can. Don't let their suffering and the suffering of their loved ones be in vain. Vote if you can!

As an old USMC alumnus I'm 'already gone'.

Just here now for others.

The fight goes on.

VOTE today if you can at all.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if I don't get out to vote, please don't hate me.

Hey Gb, Can't smile all the time, doin' my best.

Bisharoo, imagine if we all voted our conscience, voted for the right person for the job, even if it were a third party candidate. I wish I felt well enough to go vote.

I planned to go, not sure I can make it. Should've gotten an absentee ballot but forgot. I feel so bad about this. I'll NEVER vote online.

Sb

GETTING STARTED EARLY, BUT I'M AMPED!!

IT IS ELECTION DAY 2010 AND THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL HEAR ME SPEAK POLITICS.

GET OFF YOUR DONKEYS AND GO VOTE!!

i will be the first one at my local ballot office this morning. BELIEVE THAT!!

in a fuggin wheelchair, freezing my nards off.

if you are behind me in line, come on up and say "hi"

what happened to you at the polls today??? :):sword: :sword:

lets talk about it!!

Hey dude I feel bad enough that I may be unable to go; I can walk, but have other problems. There's no one to help me. I don't need to be made to feel worse, feel bad enough already. Please know I appreciate your effort, despite your disability. Now I feel worse, waiting to make sure I won't get sick, so I can drag myself there.

PEACE.

Sincerely, Sb

Semper Fi Brother, It's a one way road. From the time I arrived at PI until today, I will always be a Marine. The Brotherhood of the Few.

Thanks for your service, Bb

Bb, the Marine Corp taught me one VERY important thing...

To be FEARLESS with my 'kindness' to others.

Smile and move on into it!

Well if I don't get out to vote, please don't hate me.

Hey Gb, Can't smile all the time, doin' my best.

Bisharoo, imagine if we all voted our conscience, voted for the right person for the job, even if it were a third party candidate. I wish I felt well enough to go vote.

I planned to go, not sure I can make it. Should've gotten an absentee ballot but forgot. I feel so bad about this. I'll NEVER vote online.

Sb

Sb, 'nobody's' perfect.

We all do what we can.

But what I CAN'T do I'm sure as h*ll not going to beat myself up over it.

Try and remember... be fearless with your kindness.

OK ALL I managed to get out to vote, I took a chance I'd be ok and I got lucky, but I hope I didn't make a mistake on my ticket and I was afraid nobody would help me. I used all my energy to go.

Thanks all for your compassion.

Sb

I salute you, brave, kind sir!! Outstanding example to us all, you are sb...

I apologize if I misspoke, my friend SB!

hey Bisharoo, no one could know if I don't tell 'em. But I really do have to find someone to ask my question to. From now on I'm voting absentee so I'm sure to get help. I think a long time ago I asked for help at the polls and someone said they weren't allowed to.

Sb

Holland MI very mellow- i knew who to vote for in the general election but not at the non partisan appointment level(many were running unchallenged!) judges and commissioners had no clue who to vote for but i safely and easily voted democrat-hope it makes a difference-the rethugs complain about government intrusion yet want more laws against drugs homeless to fill the prisons up which are state funded-they think by incarcerating everyone will keep them and their money safe-yet they have to ennact more laws-harshen the laws and hir more to uphold their laws and ideals-madness CLASS WARFARE

Bb, the Marine Corp taught me one VERY important thing...

To be FEARLESS with my 'kindness'.

Smile and move on into it!

I learned a few things...

1. The Marine Corps are a Department of the Navy
  2. Navy means Never Again Volunteer Yourself
  3. Even if you do volunteer, you will still be required to partake in the "cumpulsary volunteer" work.
  4. The department the Navy categorizes The Marine Corps as is "Mens"

On a serious note, the most important things I learned were the value of life and death, how closely those are related to each other, and that the powers to heal and give life are much more powerful than that which is required to take it.

Oorah Brothers. 8 days til 235. ;)

Well after dragging myself to go vote, spending bus fare, I may've messed up my ballot. I'm NEVER voting at the polls again, NEVER EVER EVER! I may've messed it up in 08, too, but many years ago when I asked for help, they said no. All my life I reach out and get the same answer, it's amazing I even bother to ask. I am truly sorry. I did my best. I'm hurting so bad, I can't stand it, and all the medicine in the world couldn't take away the pain of a lifetime.

Sb

OK ALL I managed to get out to vote, I took a chance I'd be ok and I got lucky, but I hope I didn't make a mistake on my ticket and I was afraid nobody would help me. I used all my energy to go.

Thanks all for your compassion.

Sb

Thanks, Sweetheart... you're a gem among the stars my dear.

And I'm sure you did just fine!

It's the little victories that count.

Thanks again.

P.S. Vote by 'absentee' ballot. They'll mail it to your house. You can take your time with it and save a trip down to the polls.

The ability of our medicine is clinically proven to heal many diseases and offers palliative relief. Why we have had to worry about our law baffles me. It is the peoples will. It is written in plain and simple English. It's narrative easy to follow. It is not gray, it is in black and white.

The Marine Core taught me honor. Our Government has lost it's sense of honor. Their power to rule has been paid for by the blood of the common man. To not think of the fallen and those that serve now before making any decision concerning the people's will is obscene. I think we must oppose any effort by anyone to alter our law.

I also want to point out the law can be changed by parties other than the government. It can be changed by market manipulation, monopolies or anything that adversely effects the current patient/caregiver model. JMHO, Bb

Bb... it's kind of like that checker game with old granddad.

You gota keep an eye on him so he doesn't cheat AND think a few moves ahead of him.

If we are keeping our eye on things hopefully we'll be able to make the moves we need to in order to stay ahead of the 'political' game.

Voting today was one of those moves... we may lose THIS battle but I think we are going to win in the end.

I always believed that going to the polls, that just being at the polls, was one of the most important things I could do as an American, but now, I will never NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER VOTE at the polls EVER EVER again. I'm sure I screwed up somewhere, should've turned it in and started over. I was SO TIRED, wasn't sure what I was doing, though my heart was in it, I was in tears thinking about schutte, it took all I had to hold it in so no one would hear me. No one's responded to me, but it's ok, no big deal, it's too late anyway. If we're lucky, it won't even matter.

Sb

I always believed that going to the polls, that just being at the polls, was one of the most important things I could do as an American, but now, I will never NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER VOTE at the polls EVER EVER again. I'm sure I screwed up somewhere, should've turned it in and started over. I was SO TIRED, wasn't sure what I was doing, though my heart was in it, I was in tears thinking about schutte, it took all I had to hold it in so no one would hear me. No one's responded to me, but it's ok, no big deal, it's too late anyway. If we're lucky, it won't even matter.

Sb

I would be happy to attempt to answer any question you might have about your ballot/vote, if I am able....and it does matter, if it is something bothering you!! Don't feel bad, Silverblue.....You got out and had a VERY worthy cause on your mind despite how sickly you felt.....That says alot :) I think many may be awaiting the actual results now :)

I would be happy to attempt to answer any question you might have about your ballot/vote, if I am able....and it does matter, if it is something bothering you!! Don't feel bad, Silverblue.....You got out and had a VERY worthy cause on your mind despite how sickly you felt.....That says alot :) I think many may be awaiting the actual results now :)

Hi, thanks for acknowledging me. What I did was, voted straight party line, then on the back, I think I voted for the judges, same party. There were other names I didn't recognize so I didn't do anything there, but I think I goofed when I filled in the judge spot, having already filled in for the party. Did I goof? I mayve accidentlly done thatlast year, too, which means I accidentally voted twice in one ballot, so my vote was wasted. I hate filling out forms, I have trouble every time. Once, many years ago I asked for help but was told no. No one has any idea how bad I feel, what if it matters?

Sb

I asked a few people runnign the polls what would happen if the Ammendment about no felons in financial positions passed AND a felon won one of the seats. No one knew the answer.

They know how you voted. Drivers lic is shown/scanned which generates a # that corresponds to lic # which is linked to what ballot card you filled out. One of the workers was reviewing the ballots and said that Mr. so-n-so screwed up his form and should they call him and have him do it again or count it as a (screwed up ballot(I forget the correct term)). Didn't hear the answer though.

Archived