Lurker's First Post- Hello!

I've been lurking for a while now- getting lots of good information and tips on my first grow room. Thanks all for the help thus far!

I've posted a gallery of my efforts to this point. I got some clones from local friends; Lemon Haze, MK Ultra and the OG Kush. They were fairly root bound from things taking a bit too long on my end with the room construction and had some heavy yellowing on the lower leaves- since I've moved them into 3 gallon pots with a mix of 1/2 & 1/2 Happy Frog and Fox Farm soil they've been loving it. I'm ventilating the room with a 4 inch inake, 6 inch exhaust with a 10x28 Active Air charcoal filter. The HydroFarm radiant hoods have AgroSun MH lights (they produce quite a spectrum of light, heavy blues, but big health oranges and reds as well, it was suggested I try this bulb for flowering as well as veg- which is what I'm going to do for the first crop at least) and are air cooled with a 6 inch inline fan bringing air from outside the room over the lights and out the other wall.

The room is running between 65 - 75 F with 40-55% RH. Is this too cold, enough humidity? I just started 12/12 flowering three days ago.

I'm happy to receive any criticism and/or suggestions. :-)

Here's the link to my gallery-

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/gallery/album/18674/403-pseudoroom/

I've been lurking for a while now- getting lots of good information and tips on my first grow room. Thanks all for the help thus far!

I've posted a gallery of my efforts to this point. I got some clones from local friends; Lemon Haze, MK Ultra and the OG Kush. They were fairly root bound from things taking a bit too long on my end with the room construction and had some heavy yellowing on the lower leaves- since I've moved them into 3 gallon pots with a mix of 1/2 & 1/2 Happy Frog and Fox Farm soil they've been loving it. I'm ventilating the room with a 4 inch inake, 6 inch exhaust with a 10x28 Active Air charcoal filter. The HydroFarm radiant hoods have AgroSun MH lights (they produce quite a spectrum of light, heavy blues, but big health oranges and reds as well, it was suggested I try this bulb for flowering as well as veg- which is what I'm going to do for the first crop at least) and are air cooled with a 6 inch inline fan bringing air from outside the room over the lights and out the other wall.

The room is running between 65 - 75 F with 40-55% RH. Is this too cold, enough humidity? I just started 12/12 flowering three days ago.

I'm happy to receive any criticism and/or suggestions. :-)

Here's the link to my gallery-

http://michiganmedic...403-pseudoroom/

Hello and Welcome great first post i might add but the link does not work may be some one will fix it

i would say that sounds like a great room and the Temp looks good to me i think some plants love the cool nights

welcome to the big top...lol...as for the temp question..try taking the temp of the soil or medium you're using,i like my temps in the mid 70's(75/78) but 70/80's aren't unheard of in the swing.... but others know a lot more about it then me so i'll let them give you better advice....and this is the place to get that...good and bad..lol...welcome friend, and good luck with your grows....zzb

Archived