Matter Of Ownership

Ok i have said caregiver wont use names.He was growing my plants . He was raided by the police.They im sure seized my plants and im sure now are well dead.Who is responsable for the death of my plants .Now his case is over and he is getting property back like guns and such but where are my plants. And do i deserve compensation for the plants and the inconvenance if having to get my meds elsewhere during this tramatic time

Hey king pin,

I say sue LEO they killed your plants THEY kicked in your caregivers door THEY caused you to go without or have to turn to high price meds at a dispensary I'm not sure why your caregive was raided in the first place but obviously he wasn't in the wrong ifthy case is over and he's getting his stuff back. I say go after LEO go after the county he's from hut don't go after him.... As peanut butter stated he IS a victim aswell

i would cut your losses and move on. Dont u think ur caregiver has been threw enough? yea im sorry he got raided and they took your meds but dang dude give the guy a break. why make a big deal out of something that will never go the way YOU want it too. Its time to move on.

i think he just wants his stuff back lets hope he does get it back

Ok i have said caregiver wont use names.He was growing my plants . He was raided by the police.They im sure seized my plants and im sure now are well dead.Who is responsable for the death of my plants .Now his case is over and he is getting property back like guns and such but where are my plants. And do i deserve compensation for the plants and the inconvenance if having to get my meds elsewhere during this tramatic time

Not from the caregiver unless something they did caused this to happen i say leo owes you for your destroyed genetics.

Archived