Medical Pot Users Fight Charges-Bob And Torrey Going To The Supreme Court

I know its easy for me to say But just hang in there!

Its gonna get better!

Hopefuly a whole lot better for you!

$$$$$$$$$$$ let them take some of the money out of all of the politicians pay and retirements

and may you live a long and prosperious Life!

Peace Bro

Jim

All this is getting old for us stressed out fist one judge said it was are Doctor not they say we had to much and then they say it wasn't locked up which is it i do not know :notfair:

It seems like the PA is just throwing schuette against the wall to see if any will stick.

•  
  • They tried to claim that you couldn't use the affirmative defense. The COA said they were wrong.

•  
  • If it goes to trial they will try to prove that you had too much, but two people are allowed 24 plants or as much as is necessary to insure an uninterrupted supply.

• They will try to prove that you didn't have a bona fide relationship with the doc that wrote your recommendation. The District Court Judge, and many other people including me and everyone I know, say that what happened at your doctor visit was the same as when they go to a doctor.

•  
  • So they are left with trying to prove that the plants were not being kept in an enclosed, locked facility. But they had to use a freaking battering ram to get in.

My opinion is your attorney has done a great job so far and I don't think the Supreme Court will allow this to drag on much longer.

Hang in there and thanks for taking all this schuette, and tell Torrey thanks too.

man Im so agitated by the whole thing!

I realy cant wait for this to be over for you, and like most said you gonna make all of our lives better! Thank You both so much!

I didnt realize you were in the service in the late 60's man the gov is screwing you again!

I sincerly thank you for serving!

Now your serving for a good cause!

God Bless you and Yours!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Yep Army Nov.23 1967- Dec 12th 1969 i did my time for the Gov and this is what i get for it

:goodjob: Thanks everybody We are fighting the good fight with are Lawyer i have been saying we were going to the Supreme Court for a long time now

believe me no one wants to be this stressed out for this long so now whats going to happen another 5 years?

Well the next thing is whether the Supreme Court accepts Cert. If not it goes back to the trial court, and then back up again. :notfair: The legal system really is ridiculous.

Keep the faith (and pass the plate). :goodjob:

Well the next thing is whether the Supreme Court accepts Cert. If not it goes back to the trial court, and then back up again. :notfair: The legal system really is ridiculous.

Keep the faith (and pass the plate). :goodjob:

so it sounds like it ant over yet and if they don't want to here it then it starts all over again :notfair: this is gone long enough

Set us FREE

Hi Bob. I think you should give out your paypal here. I will send a twenty so you guys can catch a movie and a burger. To everyone here i think we should look around and see all the front line people fighting the war and see if we can do anything to make there fight easier. Peace

Hi Bob. I think you should give out your paypal here. I will send a twenty so you guys can catch a movie and a burger. To everyone here i think we should look around and see all the front line people fighting the war and see if we can do anything to make there fight easier. Peace

Thank you again for your support and the $$ you sent us it helps a lot so far we have gotten 286.00 including your money

i don't know how much more money this will cost the Surprem Court can't be cheep for sure Thanks to are Lawyer for helping us out with out him we would be inn jail the way things are going here in Oakland County Leo's don't like this Law because it's for us not them

i do have a paypal acc: how would i set it up i do not no if it's just my E-mail then maybe the MMMA can help us set that up we have been asking

peace from the front

B&T

I'll kick in 20-25, if you drive over Bob.

I Could put it on the Papal for you PB. You know I'm good for it right?

Don't want to be too pushy Bob, but ....

Thanks Anyways! we'll see em soon enough?

Step UP!

i would be honed to let you guys see them but i don't think they are all that i could come up the the 3rd cost compassion center we could meet up their

that way maybe they could make copy's if it Free of change most of the papers are why we should been inn the Supreme Court

it was received by them Nov.9

tomorrow would be better PB could call the 3rd cost and ask Jammie if it's OK

i would be honed to let you guys see them but i don't think they are all that i could come up the the 3rd cost compassion center we could meet up their

that way maybe they could make copy's if it Free of change most of the papers are why we should been inn the Supreme Court

it was received by them Nov.9

tomorrow would be better PB could call the 3rd cost and ask Jammie if it's OK

I'm going to be at planetgreentrees tonight. Would that be closer for you?

Archived