Dr Greenthumb 'the Dope'

bodhisattva

Just got a response back from their site.

They said..

The Dope (Endless Sky x Chumaluma)

55-65 days flowering

Indica dominant

Height: 18-24 inches when flowered at 8 inches

Very potent

350-450 gram per square meter in Sea of Green ( SOG)

Outdoors;

400-500 grams per plant October finish

Me and my bud were just talking about this strain (the dope) and im very interested to see a journal on it because endless sky is at the top of my want/need list right now and im sure any cross strain from ES will be awesome.

I've smoked the Endless Sky a few times and I have to admit it's some extremely tasty stuff. Can't really comment on potency because we were trying all kinds of stuff each time I tried her. Would definitely like to try her again when I can judge the effect.

I've smoked the Endless Sky a few times and I have to admit it's some extremely tasty stuff. Can't really comment on potency because we were trying all kinds of stuff each time I tried her. Would definitely like to try her again when I can judge the effect.

I didn't need to hear that tri, lol. I'm trying not to try anymore new strains for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't need to hear that tri, lol. I'm trying not to try anymore new strains for a while.

Sorry bro I gotta give credit where it's due. I'm very picky about flavor myself, there are only a small handful of strains and clones that impress me enough to recall. She's one of 'em.

• 3 weeks later...

Am piecing together a short list for a Dr Greenthumb order.

I'm going with 3..

1.Fem C99

2.Fem sour 13

3.?

was trying to decide on #3..Anyone know what's in the Fem strain called "the Dope"? flowering time, etc?

Ive heard the Dope is amazing. Not a big yeilder but it is woth it from what I hear.

I have his C-99 and his Sour Diesel. The c99 is fantastic in the vape and the small bud Ive tried of the SD is some of the best Ive ever had. If the S13 is anything like it, you are in for a treat.

• 2 weeks later...

Doc's The Dope, and his OhZone are his most potent varieties. I am in the middle of an OhZone grow and will start a journal on it in the next few days, I have just been too busy lately to get it up.

One note I want to make about the Endless Sky that was mentioned earlier in this thread, as it is one of the parents of The Dope, is that it is a phenomenal strain, but DO NOT believe the hype in the books that this strain likes and can handle a 1500 ppm feeding schedule. If you go much more than 700 ppm you will burn this plant right out of the ground. It has a VERY low tolerance to nutrients. If anyone ends up with the Endless Sky feed her lightly and she will perform like any of the great strains for you. Look for a pheno called "The Runt".

Doc's The Dope, and his OhZone are his most potent varieties. I am in the middle of an OhZone grow and will start a journal on it in the next few days, I have just been too busy lately to get it up.

One note I want to make about the Endless Sky that was mentioned earlier in this thread, as it is one of the parents of The Dope, is that it is a phenomenal strain, but DO NOT believe the hype in the books that this strain likes and can handle a 1500 ppm feeding schedule. If you go much more than 700 ppm you will burn this plant right out of the ground. It has a VERY low tolerance to nutrients. If anyone ends up with the Endless Sky feed her lightly and she will perform like any of the great strains for you. Look for a pheno called "The Runt".

Heya Porcupine

Ive grown ES for a while now indoors in a 5x5 tent and outside at lat 43. Indoors I veg and LST the crap outa them for a month to get 4 good main colas per plant. If your looking for an endless sky mom you want to pick the one that finishes first IMO. It has smaller colas..not small colas...just smaller. They are more compact and tighter buds then the other plants so it yields more. Ive heard this story about "the runt" before, is this from experience porcupine ?? or did u just read the same threads and posts I read all over the internet ? Ive talked to the doc a few times about ES and he said nothing about a runt. I grew out 20 ES looking for a mom and found the runt and a few good prospects..I let the runt grow even though she took up valuable room and it was nothing special at all. I grow 9 plants in promix under an aircooled 600. I feed AN sensi bloom, bud candy, big bud, and overdirve..also some cal mag now and then if they need it. My PPM maxes out in veg at about 800 and about 1200 during bloom. Give this strain 9 or 10 weeks if you can...its worth it to take it a little longer. The stone is heavy..it makes you dumb, Ive seen new smokers panic after a few hits of ES, its very potent pot. For pain relief i doubt there is anything better but its not a "fun" high. The novelty of ES wears of though and you will b calling the doc back looking for something more and something exotic and the doc has them all. Yield for me was epic..ES fitted in perfectly with my grow style, I easily get 1 gram per watt with ES. I didnt notice anything different about the taste but i think thats because i use bud candy...that stuff makes anything taste great.

Peace Te Lilman

Heya Porcupine

Ive grown ES for a while now indoors in a 5x5 tent and outside at lat 43. Indoors I veg and LST the crap outa them for a month to get 4 good main colas per plant. If your looking for an endless sky mom you want to pick the one that finishes first IMO. It has smaller colas..not small colas...just smaller. They are more compact and tighter buds then the other plants so it yields more. Ive heard this story about "the runt" before, is this from experience porcupine ?? or did u just read the same threads and posts I read all over the internet ? Ive talked to the doc a few times about ES and he said nothing about a runt. I grew out 20 ES looking for a mom and found the runt and a few good prospects..I let the runt grow even though she took up valuable room and it was nothing special at all. I grow 9 plants in promix under an aircooled 600. I feed AN sensi bloom, bud candy, big bud, and overdirve..also some cal mag now and then if they need it. My PPM maxes out in veg at about 800 and about 1200 during bloom. Give this strain 9 or 10 weeks if you can...its worth it to take it a little longer. The stone is heavy..it makes you dumb, Ive seen new smokers panic after a few hits of ES, its very potent pot. For pain relief i doubt there is anything better but its not a "fun" high. The novelty of ES wears of though and you will b calling the doc back looking for something more and something exotic and the doc has them all. Yield for me was epic..ES fitted in perfectly with my grow style, I easily get 1 gram per watt with ES. I didnt notice anything different about the taste but i think thats because i use bud candy...that stuff makes anything taste great.

Peace Te Lilman

I have personally grown "the runt" pheno , and it was more potent than the other pheno's I got. It is a lot closer to the original Iranian landrace used in the original cross. The yield is much lower than the other pheno's and it finishes quicker than most others. It is really only worth keeping if you have the room for a lower yielding special plant, or would like to make a cross with another strain. I finally let my runt go a year or so back to make room for some bigger yielding strains. I am glad you mentioned the longer finishing time for ES, as I have never had it finish in less than 60 days. Even with the 36 hour initial dark period.

Archived