C.p.s Can You Relate? We Need Support!

phaquetoo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone!

well it tuesday!

friday we had a lady come visit us, sat nite a compliance officer came to let us know he will stop by when ever he wants to urine and pbt test us! and monday another case worker went to the school to talk to kids for 2nd time and than came here to look around! so I guess im gonna be having visitors a whole lot,

I cant tell you how hard it is not to be sitting in a deer blind real close to the house and scope in on something other than deer!

starting to create probs between me and my lady!

Life goes on! it is all I can do to not just tell these people to go phaq themselves,,and just blow away from here,,,but I see things thru to the end, I will get thru this and so will my family, waht happens after I dont know!

Peace

Jim

Phaq.. The very first couple of days when they do their assessment is when all the visits happen..After that you will prolly only see them once a month until the ordeal is over (meaning finish up the classes or whatever they want you to do) So hang in there bud.. they will go away soon.. Peace to you and yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone!

well it tuesday!

friday we had a lady come visit us, sat nite a compliance officer came to let us know he will stop by when ever he wants to urine and pbt test us! and monday another case worker went to the school to talk to kids for 2nd time and than came here to look around! so I guess im gonna be having visitors a whole lot,

I cant tell you how hard it is not to be sitting in a deer blind real close to the house and scope in on something other than deer!

Life goes on! it is all I can do to not just tell these people to go phaq themselves,,and just blow away from here,,,but I see things thru to the end, I will get thru this and so will my family, waht happens after I dont know!

Peace

Jim

Jim,

It's been awhile since we've talked. I want you to know I am here for you, anything you need I will help you in anyway I can... showing up for court etc. I will even hide the kids for u if need be!

After the raids down here in Oakland County, OUR children was taken from us for 34 days. CPS came into our home as well. The investigator (cps) was baffled as to why our children was taken from us in the first place! Needless to say it was the WORST 34 days straight of our lives :(

Our second time back in court before Family court judge we were given our children back, The judge even put on the record "if anyone was to read this case they would think I was crazy"

I am here for you Bro ANYTHING you need. I havent been posting on here for the last few months because I just don't feel welcome here anymore after our raids, PPL attacked us and I have no need for PPL that dont stick together and fight this cause united as one!!! I do come in from time to time and read the forums :)

Peace be with you and your family Jim, you all are in my prayers

Peace from the front,

Mary J

Thanks everyone!

well it tuesday!

Peace

Jim

It's a terrible thing to have the "authorities" invade your home, hassle you and scare your kids when you haven't done anything wrong. The main thing is they (CPS) know you haven't done anything wrong. Try to live your lives as normal as possible. Try to show each other a little more love. You all need it right now. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I know when people mess with your family you want to take drastic action, but a cool head is needed now. If CPS thought the children were in danger they would have acted already. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

99.9999% of the harm caused by cannabis is caused by the prohibitionists trying to impose their will on us.

Jim,

It's been awhile since we've talked. I want you to know I am here for you, anything you need I will help you in anyway I can... showing up for court etc. I will even hide the kids for u if need be!

After the raids down here in Oakland County, OUR children was taken from us for 34 days. CPS came into our home as well. The investigator (cps) was baffled as to why our children was taken from us in the first place! Needless to say it was the WORST 34 days straight of our lives :(

Our second time back in court before Family court judge we were given our children back, The judge even put on the record "if anyone was to read this case they would think I was crazy"

I am here for you Bro ANYTHING you need. I havent been posting on here for the last few months because I just don't feel welcome here anymore after our raids, PPL attacked us and I have no need for PPL that dont stick together and fight this cause united as one!!! I do come in from time to time and read the forums :)

Peace from the front,

Mary J

That is awful Mary J. I didn't know the b@st@rds took your kids from you. They are some sick pieces of fecal matter. They use fake ID to mess with you and Bill, then take your kids for over a month like you were some kind of dangerous criminals. WTF?

I'm glad you are posting again. Don't worry about what a few small minded people say. Many of us spoke up for you and support you. Try to enjoy the Holidays and Good Luck in the New Year!

That is awful Mary J. I didn't know the b@st@rds took your kids from you. They are some sick pieces of fecal matter. They use fake ID to mess with you and Bill, then take your kids for over a month like you were some kind of dangerous criminals. WTF?

I'm glad you are posting again. Don't worry about what a few small minded people say. Many of us spoke up for you and support you. Try to enjoy the Holidays and Good Luck in the New Year!

Thank you for your kind words and support Southern Cross :)) We appreciate it. Just can't wait to get to Circuit Court and hear the verdict of NOT GUILTY :sword:

Mary J

Jim,

Peace from the front,

Mary J

Thank You Mary J

Its been rough! kids cant stand the people who come to the school to see them, I want to just tell them to get the phaq off of my property when they come, we live in a very small town, and everyone know our business now,,(they go to the school) I coach sports in this town, you should see the looks we get now! There are so many people who shouldnt even be allowed to have kids! so many hill billy phaqs fighting, drinking every weekend, sheet everynite, and they dont have cps looking at them!?! one of the workers always comes when we are eating dinner. we know when she is coming, with all thats going on with the kids and sports, etc, we eat at the same time everynite,(we set her a plate she never accepts and just watches us eat) and we eat as a family everynite, we say a prayer before every meal, we are just normal people, who would take a kid in who is having probs with their parents, not the other way around! Our house is clean, decorated for christmas, inside and out! most around here dont even do that, in fact most spend their money on booze and go get there kids free gift baskets from who ever is giving them out! This all is Happening because of my lady's jealious ex husband!. The only kid he has here is his 18 yr old son, the other 2 are not his, nor have ever been. They call me dad, they love me, and cant stand him! I do things with them, he never did anything but screw around and make illigitemate kids, when he was with my lady! If their is a god, he will get his, if not there is still me!!!!!!! who will not forget!

Im sorry to hear about all of your probs, I wish you the best! and I thank you for your support!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I too have a friend in small town N. Mi. going through a cps case based on the same kind of harrassment from her ex. Will keep you posted on that as progress is made. Good luck and keep the faith. Right eventually overcomes wrong but in the meantime it feels as if there is no right. Stay strong and this community does have your back. We can't always be there in person for numerous reasons but the support and prayers are with you.

Both?

You know Litljon That is a great idea!,,I also have been thinking of turning him into the irs! He is not paying taxes on his well drilling business! in fact he had his new lady friend put the biz in her name, he left my lady who is now 41 he is 44 to be with a 75yr old woman with money, he has only been paying 5 bucks a week for child support for his 1 child here. that dont cover the milk and pop he drinks everyday!

Im sure there books are cooked, I was self employed all of my life, and I know how to get around paying taxes! so im sure they are doing wrong, or rite, depending on how you look at it, but either way uncle sam will think it is wrong!! I got to get this guy in his an her wallet! thats the only way to get people like him, I need this dropped now, they just told me it would be opent at least 6 months. or longer if they see fit, the compliance officer only stays a few mins when he comes, he is the one who is supposed to do a urined screen or pbt on me, I dont know who is going to watch her pea but he isnt, either way he hasnt asked me to do any of that, I beleive he thinks he has no business here, we are just a normal family!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Down here in branch county cps is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called them and told them the ex was giving our 12 year old and his little friend beer and cigs. and there was a party with kids going on as we speak.

Now most people would havve went to check right then, but not Branch County CPS. they went the next afternoon.

I have called the police cps and friend of the court. what a joke, branch county government.

No one did anything. the police wouldn't even take a report. and when I told the parants of the little boy they called as well and they did nothing. But they want to screw with us.

we need to start spying on these people and record the things they are doing wrong,

also let's get there medical records and start letting everyone know what they are going through in their private lives.

level the playing field

You are protected legally, tell them to flower off.

A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a

registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or

penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not

limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational

or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana

in accordance with the act, if the qualifying patient possesses an amount of

marihuana that does not exceed the following:

(a) Two and one-half (2.5) ounces of usable marihuana.

(b) If the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver

will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying

patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility.

you are protected from penalty in any matter... not only that but.

© A person shall not be denied custody or visitation of a minor for acting in accordance with this act, unless the person's behavior is such that it creates an unreasonable danger to the minor that can be clearly articulated and substantiated

Yeah tell them to screw off.

You are protected legally, tell them to flower off.

A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a

registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or

penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not

limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational

or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana

in accordance with the act, if the qualifying patient possesses an amount of

marihuana that does not exceed the following:

(a) Two and one-half (2.5) ounces of usable marihuana.

(b) If the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver

will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying

patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility.

you are protected from penalty in any matter... not only that but.

© A person shall not be denied custody or visitation of a minor for acting in accordance with this act, unless the person's behavior is such that it creates an unreasonable danger to the minor that can be clearly articulated and substantiated

Yeah tell them to screw off.

You know I hear that! but I have already been thru a few court cases with paperwork, I feel I got lucky on a few! cps is a whole dif ball game! Im not worried about being urine tested or pbt's They wont find alcohol in me, or anything that is illegal in my urine or blood! it is a big waiste of tax payers money on this one,,I would have thought after their 1st visit they would close it, now after the 3rd visit still going, nothing to hide here! But it sure is a pain in the arse!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Im still waiting on my renewel! card, so im on paper again as of 12-1!

You know I hear that! but I have already been thru a few court cases with paperwork, I feel I got lucky on a few! cps is a whole dif ball game! Im not worried about being urine tested or pbt's They wont find alcohol in me, or anything that is illegal in my urine or blood! it is a big waiste of tax payers money on this one,,I would have thought after their 1st visit they would close it, now after the 3rd visit still going, nothing to hide here! But it sure is a pain in the arse!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Im still waiting on my renewel! card, so im on paper again as of 12-1!

yeah that's a bummer you're waiting for your card, seriously though i think they're violating your rights, i'd get a lawyer if you can afford one.

Case Closed!!!! yeee haaw! why do I feel like I want to get even with some one??

Thank You all for your support! it only took 4 wks worth of random visits, to let them see how we live, we did not change anything in how we live during the whole time.

but we were all a nervious wreck wondering what the heck was going to happen, and we didnt do anything, Is there anything we can do or just let sleeping dogs lie?

I would realy love to have in writing why this case was started in the first place! Is that possible?

Thanks all!

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

You can report anything you feel was incorrectly handled to a guy called the Umbudsman.. LOL really im serious.. call social services and ask them for the number to their umbudsman.. You have to give the umbudsman a call and wait a few months for a call back and tell them exactly what your complaint is.. If they feel it is a valid complaint they will investigate further. But i have to tell you man.. they watch each others back and it has to be very very incorrect for the Umbudsman to take action. I think there is just one Umbudsman in the whole state who is appointed by the governer to over see social services protective services workers actions.

You can request your file from them but they will black out any identifying information that reveals personal information about the informant snake *a*t*rd. I would definately suggest asking them for the file because the file will contain some information that will be helpful to you.. Such as it wont say who said it .. but it will say what was said.. It could be helpful in the overall cause. In that if MM was the reason for the complaint and following actions by them then they will need to be reported to the umbudsman because as a MM patient you have the right to Medical use and that cannot be a probable cause for investigation.

Legally they can't release who filed the complaint. Perhaps it was done anonymously. When filing a complaint, one is not required to give a name, so they might not even have that information. As Annie said, you can request the file for any case opened against you in the past 7 years. (basically this will show any findings and the information contained in the original complaint) Unless a claim is "substantial" it generally takes more than 1 person to make a complaint for them to actually open a case, so you might find out more than you think in the report. I would request it if I were you, just to see what it contains :) I am glad it all worked out and case is closed. :goodjob:

Thank You every one! we will most likely request the report just for our own satisfaction, we realy were not treated badly by cps, other than them going to the kids school to ask them questions, we live in a very small town, so the whole town now knows we were investigated by cps! I coach baseball and soccer here and Im sure that is not going to go well with the lil clicks they have here in a small town,, I dont belong to any clicks, I talk to everyone, but that is not how most people in this town are!

Im actualy thinking of moving out of this town!

Peace all and Merry Christmas!

FTW

Jim

Archived