C.p.s Can You Relate? We Need Support!

phaquetoo

Ok me and my woman have an open cps case! Reason= her jelious ex husband!!

CPS = Child Protective Services

Now I have to watch my home and my back, we are both legal. we dont grow our own here. or no where else, I only vape now! it dont smell, she is legal with paper work, afraid to medicate, I still medicate via vapor only, no smell, I will move rite now if she wants me to..and come back when its over, I did not start it, Id like to stay and finish it, I DONT medicate, in front of my (her) 11 yr old boy or `15 yr old girl. (both children are adopted by my better half and im their only male influience(dad) ) They love me I love all of them with all of my heart, My legal adress is not here! I can just go home, and come back when its over! I Dont want to do that, and I dont want to quit medicating. I paid the state and my dr. said it would help me, and You all voted for it to be legal for people like you and me!

SO What do I do?

My lady dont want me to quit mm, she seen me come off of my prescription meds, in the I.C,U, she knows the benifits of mm. and she also knows the wonderful feeling of having great kids. like I do!

any one out there care to throw some support our way? We have alrready been thru alot on our own, You alll know Im a cranky member of this communtity! But all the same If need be, We need support!

Im not complaining, i have alway done things on my own! I asked for help on court cases a few times on here, and I was the only one that showed up! (not complaining, Im a big boy and can take care of me and mine) if you got my back let me know.

Soon I will tell you where i realy need your support, for the safty of my (our) children I will leave the agengy's county off of this thread, untill I absolutly need to!

we realy can use the support of this community, why should our kids be taken because we choose to not do opoids, and do mm instead?

Thank You all for Listening, I look forward to some pos responses!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Mod edit post

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks friends!

already harrasing us, been here last nite and tonite, nothing wrong with anything in our house, we dont do anything any dif than we did before some one decided to make our children scared, (not to mention me and my baby) I know I will get thru this, sorry We will get thru this, But why do I have too?

would they mess with me if I was doing morphine patches. oxcii's, vicoden, methadone, xanax, I think not!

Lifes a complain and than you die! God is always testing us. And we will always prevail, We dont have weak children, but we do have children who dont like people asking stupid questions, and im not telling them to answer in any way, i tell them to be honest. so we will see how it goes!

Gotta try and sleep,

Thank you

Jim

So, good for you Jim! I knew there was something bothering you.

The childrens 'psuedo parents' now are cps. Her and her husband are 'co-parents' as far as court goes and you are third actually fourth party here, Jim. The only way you win is if she wins, you're aware of that too, it seems.

If you want to go through with it it, it's her time to make the decision, is she getting a divorce? Yes = Look forward to a long messy divorce 2 yrs min. The only percieved benefit Family Court steps in and becomes #1 pseudo parents, they have their ways but seem to keep the childrens welfare #1, what any true parent would agree is the best case. No means him & cps, you &, her are parents of their children. You in a sticky situation ... Best of Luck bro!

ps Consider this I have never been married, but I have been involved in a divorce with children, my nieces. I did my two years in Family Court, it wasn't cheap, but I did keep my(nieces) property. She was not the parent, they were my brothers children.

pss for what its worth that's my 2 cents. Let me know, anything else, ...

God is always testing us.

true, but the Bible tells us that He will never put more weight on your shoulders than you can handle. always remember that.

i feel for ya Jim. i honestly do. the LEAST i can do is pray for you and yours. if there is anything else, please p.m. me and let me know.

(no i will not whack her ex..... don't ask :) )

phaq I hear ya about cps, my wife and I fought them in our county, not over mmj, kicked thier fricken donkey all the way back to thier slimy rock. I strongly disagree with the person that said cps will look out for the kids, they will not! They are still LEO, they want money and power. If you want to contact me please feel free to, I'll tell you what we went through and how we fought them and won. God be with you and yours.

Thanks every one

solabeirtan, her ex dont have any legal rites to the kids, she adopted them! I am the only man in there life! thank you for your kind words!

Bob Thanks so much, I feel the same about you, at least I know what you look like by your videos(protests) and I know you and torey are good people getting screwed by leo!

B.g,thanks bro, well now that you mention it,,,lol,,,,no i was still hoping for that wheel barrle load!

Thanks folks I will keep you posted

Peace

FTW

Jim

Ok me and my woman have an open cps case! Reason= her jelious ex husband!!

CPS = Child Protective Services

Now I have to watch my home and my back, we are both legal. we dont grow our own here. or no where else, I only vape now! it dont smell, she is legal with paper work, afraid to medicate, I still medicate via vapor only, no smell, I will move rite now if she wants me to..and come back when its over, I did not start it, Id like to stay and finish it, I DONT medicate, in front of my (her) 11 yr old boy or `15 yr old girl. (both children are adopted by my better half and im their only male influience(dad) ) They love me I love all of them with all of my heart, My legal adress is not here! I can just go home, and come back when its over! I Dont want to do that, and I dont want to quit medicating. I paid the state and my dr. said it would help me, and You all voted for it to be legal for people like you and me!

SO What do I do?

My lady dont want me to quit mm, she seen me come off of my prescription meds, in the I.C,U, she knows the benifits of mm. and she also knows the wonderful feeling of having great kids. like I do!

any one out there care to throw some support our way? We have alrready been thru alot on our own, You alll know Im a cranky member of this communtity! But all the same If need be, We need support!

Im not complaining, i have alway done things on my own! I asked for help on court cases a few times on here, and I was the only one that showed up! (not complaining, Im a big boy and can take care of me and mine) if you got my back let me know.

Soon I will tell you where i realy need your support, for the safty of my (our) children I will leave the agengy's county off of this thread, untill I absolutly need to!

we realy can use the support of this community, why should our kids be taken because we choose to not do opoids, and do mm instead?

Thank You all for Listening, I look forward to some pos responses!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Mod edit post

No matter what don't get off the vape unless its your desire because you think its a negative thing for you ..hang in there . The hardest thing is to adjust to your new limits of activity in compromised health and suffering . Good luck finding your balance and adjusting to what the future brings . You never know how people feel about prayers but your in mine ..like Cannabis what can it hurt ! After seeing pain managment meds that have brought people close to death along with increasing suffering and pain to the point of insanity without something these are my words of support . You know what you went through don't make yourself go through that again because of the people at CPS . I have known how their actions kill adults - find peace . If you never tried it some Indian meditation tapes might help with the anger and frustration over the futillity of it all .It takes time to get to the point for some where their ready for soothing imagery ...most men just aren't use to the thought . When your ready your own spirit will guide you and let your mind be free from the thoughts that can torment . Youtube has such great content for patients . Here is a relaxing example of a soothing companion to vape time thats really too short . Something about 20 minutes is much better to really clear your mind with good herb .

Havasupai Indian Waterfall Relaxation (HQ Version)

true, but the Bible tells us that He will never put more weight on your shoulders than you can handle. always remember that.

i feel for ya Jim. i honestly do. the LEAST i can do is pray for you and yours. if there is anything else, please p.m. me and let me know.

(no i will not whack her ex..... don't ask :) )

Yes, "WE CAN do all things through The Spirit That Uplifts us . . ."

And, We do feel your family's pain - even hundreds of miles away.

And, we pray for your family's deliverance from STATE persecution.

CPS ... FOC ...

Ever notice how many anti-free institutions of government have only three letters in their acronyms?

What's up with that?

This may help:

(i) A person shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, solely for being in the presence or vicinity of the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, or for assisting a registered qualifying patient with using or administering marihuana.

And, this:

c) A person shall not be denied custody or visitation of a minor for acting in accordance with this act, unless the person's behavior is such that it creates an unreasonable danger to the minor that can be clearly articulated and substantiated.

Many, I'm sure, will agree, without doubt, CPS, FOC and other bureaucratic governmental institutions can do considerably and substantially far more irreversibly harmful and psychological damage to Michigan's families and communities than herbal gardening and other healthy recreationl pursuits.

If only "The State" would actually act "on behalf" and "of, by and for" "WE The PEOPLE".

If there's CP $$ involved ... the wolves are sure to come a runnin'.

May The Spirit of HEALING be with you all.

FREE The TREE!

(And ... "FREE The WEED!" : )

http://www.lawn-weeds.com/weed-control

HARVEST The HEALING

Free thanks for the link! you had me there, there is one weeding solution i found for the type of weed im refering to, fertizer, i want mine to thrive!

Thank you for your support!

Peace

FTW

Jim

: )

And, "Thank YOU!," for YOUR support.

HARVEST The HEALING

Denise my better half is saying she is going to raise a lil hell tomorow monday! Im not realy sure if that is in our best interest!

This case was started with no merrits IMHO, her ex like i said who has no, absolutly no legal rites to these kids, called cps, he has called the state police and county sheriff on me for no reason. other than i told him he is not welcome here no longer! he is a control freak and i get tired of arguing with denise over him,

the police basicly told him to quit bothering us, and now he got cps to investigate us! I dont know how he could do this? but it is happening, and we are living on eggshells and hve nothign to hide, it just plain blows to think some one can come in my house and inspect it, and make me give a urine screeen when ever they want!

Peace all

Thank you so much for your replys, i know im not the most pleasent person at times on here, (to say the least) I believe my disability and depresion adds to my behavior!

Jim

I Wish for you the Best O'Luck in your certain Roller Coaster Ride ahead . Keep a level head throughout the ordeal and try to prepare for their next step . The Good News is the Children have a chance of Normalcy with You in the picture and that can & will speak volumes when they are asked Their side of the story . I Hope for the Best Possible Outcome with your situation ,,,

Guest knucklehead bob

How about filing a cease and desist order for causing undue emotional stress on the children?Just a thought.

Or , how about gathering all the non-existent evidence from all of his previous complaints & file a formal harassment complaint against him .Sorry double post.

How about filing a cease and desist order for causing undue emotional stress on the children?Just a thought.

Or , how about gathering all the non-existent evidence from all of his previous complaints & file a formal harassment complaint against him .

Both?

Phaqtoo,

this kind of stuff makes me feel overwhelmed as the complexity in broken families is a magnet that draws more and more difficulties, and the parties invite/require the state to fix the mess and no one ends up happy because they percecive the state taking the other side or just being idiotic

so--prosecute your health and your closest relationships in a way that you feel proud of acting well. wish you he best.

Keep in mind CPS Must investigate every single complaint made to them. So far i have heard that they are respecting our law. It should be as simple as telling them that you are a MM patient. (if their beef is MM) I dont understand why the police were involved. Did the ex call them too?

Jim, i didn't have time tonight to read through all the threads. I am so sorry to hear guys going through this. We could be going through some "friend of the court" drama soon. But that pales in having to deal with CPS. I used to work as a case manager in the delinquent adolescent system. It ain't too far from the CPS gang you could be dealing with. but if you have any questions or wanna hear my thoughts on this or that within the system, PM me and i am more than happy to offer whatever i can to help you and your family.

Above all else remain calm, meet with them and talk with them, if you go on the defense they will go on the offense. Our CPS worker turned out to be a great guy! They are required by law to investigate any complaint. Prove to them you are the good guy, so they will assume he is the bad guy. Tell the kids to sit next to you but not to look at you for answers. And you are right to tell them to be honest. Hopefully you have already had the medicine talk. They are certainly old enough to learn the wrong ideas from their friends.

Good Luck man, I will pray for you and yours!

Archived