What's The Difference?

Ok several post are going along the same line of thinking I think many of us can agree on:

1. Instead of dispensaries we should continue to build and improve patient and caregiver networks. This is working in a local club format - as patients and patients who grow, and caregivers tend to be local to each other. This is why each area of Michigan has to work on their network - a CC in Roseville can't be rightfully counted on to help someone in Kazoo, the expense and distance is a problem for legit, professional MM healthcare services.

2. The Michigan Medical Marijuana Program is for Michigan, it is OUR healthcare and economic bailout plan. The plan will not work if you buy meds from out of state. Is it cheaper? Not when you consider what will happen to Michigan's economy. Buy foreign cars, and you see where that got us. The MMMP is not about a business plan, or for someone to profit if they can put up the most dispensaries in the most locations (McDonald's/Starbucks plan). If we start to look the other way at what dispensaries are doing - it will not be unusual for an out of state distributor to put a dispensary in Michigan - the rich will get richer, and the poor will be poorer for this.

Some people give me crap because they think I am advocating a Club, the MOCC. But really as a leader I work among many patients, caregivers and growers - so I speak what I hear from them. The MOCC is still a non-profit org, we don't profit from what our members do amoung themselves.

-DN

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i network with many cg's that provide for over 200 pts in central mi. take a look on the map o dispencaries...not many here in the center of the mi

Because we dont want those greedy bastages to ruin our hood.

we are now looking to expand our FREE MEDS program to provide an alterative to these money changers.

the focus will be to provide A1 meds, on time, deliverd

who needs dispenceries...not Michigan

If that is the fact I could not be happier. When I heard a dispencery owner applauded at a moritorium I could not beleive it. What a joke, you think this guy cares about 1 patient. All he thought is he had a good thing and could do whatever he wanted.

Not a mote, a cesspool! You might love em if you are cashing in. Why else?

The last dispensary owner that was shut down had just applauded a moritorium the week before. A proposed moritorium that would stop everyone but the dispensaries already open from growing. He had one that was open and he applauded the city stopping new patients from growing in that city. Is that enough proof that they are not in it for anyone but themselves?

The last dispensary owner that was shut down had just applauded a moritorium the week before. A proposed moritorium that would stop everyone but the dispensaries already open from growing. He had one that was open and he applauded the city stopping new patients from growing in that city. Is that enough proof that they are not in it for anyone but themselves?

How despicable .. The actions of one person proves the mindset of everyone in a class of people.

I hate bias.

Guest Happy Guy

How despicable .. The actions of one person proves the mindset of everyone in a class of people.

I hate bias.

It was despicable. One person? LOL Want more? Agro on tape maybe? Anthony Freed quotes?

Basore, the moritorium applauder, is their leader and is involved with more than one dispensary. They are UNITED, remember? Are you counting on a lack of knowledge here? Some of us pay attention.

It was despicable. One person? LOL Want more? Agro on tape maybe? Anthony Freed quotes?

Basore, the moritorium applauder, is their leader and is involved with more than one dispensary. They are UNITED, remember? Are you counting on a lack of knowledge here? Some of us pay attention.

I'm curious .. you stopped posting for a long time. Now you and a couple of others have started posting again.

Did your offshoot shut down?

Guest Happy Guy

I'm curious .. you stopped posting for a long time. Now you and a couple of others have started posting again.

Did your offshoot shut down?

Off shoot? LOL

Edited, banned, and deleted. Basically unfair censorship was why I quit posting. Mighty nice to get a word in without it being twisted all around. You still edit my stuff occasionally. The rest of the staff has been great lately. Only you want to silence people. Or filibuster good advice because it doesn't fit in 'your needs'. It's a different world when we can all speak, eh? LOL

The indefatigable enemy of dispensaries is the DEA. The opportunity to earn big bucks dispensary style is only tempting if you don't know the last ten years of CA dispensary history vs. the Federal Department of Justice actions. In CA the DOJ/DEA eventually eventually takes them all down. It's a rolling list constantly turning over. The DEA has the bat and the dispensaries are the moles (ever see that game?) In CA the FEDs follow up on closed dispensaries as long as 5 years later, with forfeiture and sometimes, criminal charges, but always with forfeiture. Run your bus., make it fat and get stripped back down to a toothbrush and maybe, to a cell? CA history shows this is the natural end of dispensaries.

"The courts will soon tell us if dispensaries are legal. Our new Attorney General has been quoted saying the ARE legal."

Please cite your source. Thanks.

http://www.freep.com/article/20081025/NEWS15/810250341/Is-marijuana-good-medicine

The proposal smacks of the "law of unintended consequences," said William Schuette, ...... Not explicitly outlawing pot shops implicitly allows them, he said.

The indefatigable enemy of dispensaries is the DEA. The opportunity to earn big bucks dispensary style is only tempting if you don't know the last ten years of CA dispensary history vs. the Federal Department of Justice actions. In CA the DOJ/DEA eventually eventually takes them all down. It's a rolling list constantly turning over. The DEA has the bat and the dispensaries are the moles (ever see that game?) In CA the FEDs follow up on closed dispensaries as long as 5 years later, with forfeiture and sometimes, criminal charges, but always with forfeiture. Run your bus., make it fat and get stripped back down to a toothbrush and maybe, to a cell? CA history shows this is the natural end of dispensaries.

Good insight for dispensary owners to take to heart.

Stay open for no more than 1 year, change: location, business name, owner's name, etc.

Sorta of makes it hard on the patients, but its better than doing hard time in a federal pen.

A rolling stone gathers no moss...

You still edit my stuff occasionally. The rest of the staff has been great lately. Only you want to silence people.

That's pretty much a complete lie.

There have been, I think, a total of two posts that I edited. Both were about personal attacks.

Now you have posted about five attacks on me here in this thread alone.

How is it that I go about silencing people?

Guest Happy Guy

That's pretty much a complete lie.

There have been, I think, a total of two posts that I edited. Both were about personal attacks.

Now you have posted about five attacks on me here in this thread alone.

How is it that I go about silencing people?

A lie? I take that very seriously. You accuse me of lying. You pretty much just admitted you did what I said. And as for someone lying??? Where are these 5 attacks on you in this thread? You are lying about them or you deleted them. Since they were not deleted, where are the 5 personal attacks against you in this thread sir? Back it up. I'm really tired of you pretending things happened and didn't happen. Let that end once and for all. It would do us all a service if you would get back to reality since you are STAFF here. Where are these 5 offenses?

I do understand your frustrations....

But, all patients need better access to their medication of choice.

Just like when a doctor prescribes you any type of pill - one can take than to:

Walgreens

Rite-Aid

CVS

etc.....

If the prices of a dispensary are so high (actually the one's I went to charged far less than what OTHERS was trying to jam down my throat)...then don't patronize them.

At least they had the balls to do something.

You?

NADA

Mizerman

p.s. LMFAO!

MOD REMOVED NAMES

Guest Happy Guy

I do understand your frustrations....

But, all patients need better access to their medication of choice.

Just like when a doctor prescribes you any type of pill - one can take than to:

Walgreens

Rite-Aid

CVS

etc.....

If the prices of a dispensary are so high (actually the one's I went to charged far less than what OTHERS was trying to jam down my throat)...then don't patronize them.

At least they had the balls to do something.

You?

NADA

Mizerman

p.s. LMFAO!

It's too bad that a staff member sets such a terrible example that you would come right out and say I have no balls. Uncool. Is that what you want to be? Like a misbehaving child with no adult supervision?

For a serious answer to a cutdown post;

If it were just a matter of choice we could live together. But they have shot so many cannon balls across our bow that it's just so obvious they want a selling monopoly everywhere they set up. Heck, Arizona cut right to the chase with their moritorium on home grows within 25 miles of the dispensary.

A lie? I take that very seriously. You accuse me of lying. You pretty much just admitted you did what I said. And as for someone lying??? Where are these 5 attacks on you in this thread? You are lying about them or you deleted them. Since they were not deleted, where are the 5 personal attacks against you in this thread sir? Back it up. I'm really tired of you pretending things happened and didn't happen. Let that end once and for all. It would do us all a service if you would get back to reality since you are STAFF here. Where are these 5 offenses?

PB has the community's up-most respect. That's why he is a staff member. I have seen one where you slammed his character on his topical oil. The reality is that PB is on the front lines fighting for our rights according to the color of law. He is at meetings (standing up for the common citizen's rights), he is at protests (standing up for the common citizens rights), and he is constantly digging up usefull information that we the MMMA community need to be aware of. Most of all he is helpful and compassionate to those in need of help.

I have personally seen all of this in action. I'm a witness.

I have not seen Happy Guy anywhere with a protest sign, speaking for our rights at townhall meetings (not only in his township but others as well), going to people's homes to see what they need after they have been raided (and producing cash, food, and seeing to their basic needs to get them back on their feet. That was not just lip services either). Unless happy guy's is a under cover alis to Blueberry. But I don't think that is the case.

Please get off Peanut Butter. If you are as smart as PB (and I have read your post I think you are) help our community and help the staff here. I look foward to meeting you at our next protest. End it please and move your energy to the good to help and promote safe access to our presious meds.

Happy holidays. And my god bless us all.

Guest Happy Guy

PB has the community's up-most respect. That's why he is a staff member. I have seen one where you slammed his character on his topical oil. The reality is that PB is on the front lines fighting for our rights according to the color of law. He is at meetings (standing up for the common citizen's rights), he is at protests (standing up for the common citizens rights), and he is constantly digging up usefull information that we the MMMA community need to be aware of. Most of all he is helpful and compassionate to those in need of help.

I have personally seen all of this in action. I'm a witness.

I have not seen Happy Guy anywhere with a protest sign, speaking for our rights at townhall meetings (not only in his township but others as well), going to people's homes to see what they need after they have been raided (and producing cash, food, and seeing to their basic needs to get them back on their feet. That was not just lip services either). Unless happy guy's is a under cover alis to Blueberry. But I don't think that is the case.

Please get off Peanut Butter. If you are as smart as PB (and I have read your post I think you are) help our community and help the staff here. I look foward to meeting you at our next protest. End it please and move your energy to the good to help and promote safe access to our presious meds.

Happy holidays. And my god bless us all.

Sorry about that. When he called me a liar and uses lies to do it I had to respond. That's my weakness I suppose. When you live your life doing your best to be truthful you get a certain 'pride'. Pride is a deadly sin that most of us are guilty of. I did start a cc club way back in the beginning. One of the very first in Michigan. Since then I have donated to the cause on many occasions. Just because you do not know my face doesn't mean I have been sitting on my hands. I would like to stay in the shadows somewhat due to some personal issues. I do what I can to help those patients close to me and I watch very closely what has been going on in Lansing. Dispensaries have been threatening what those close to me hold dear. Like I said before, if it were only a choice issue there would be no issue.

Guest Happy Guy

There is no such thing at this time as a state liscensed dispensary!

Peace

FTW

Jim

In Arizona. $500,000 start up money. I bet that will bring the price of meds down! LOL Did you know that patients are gold nuggets?

Arizona Dispensary University To Help People Cash In On Medical Marijuana

http://www.azfamily.com/news/health/Ari ... 59449.html

PHOENIX - Arizona's medical marijuana initiative passed by a narrow margin last month, and while it doesn't kick in for several months yet, many people are already looking to cash in.

As Javier Soto explains, the Arizona Department of Health will not be accepting applications for medical marijuana dispensaries until April. That's not stopping people from preparing to cash in on what's being called the "green gold rush."

A new school is offering a variety of classes to help people interested in opening and operating a medical marijuana dispensary. It's called Arizona Dispensary University, and it's located at a prototype medical marijuana dispensary in North Phoenix.

The ADU tag line is "From seed to success."

"The people who consistently made money in the gold rush are the ones who sold the pans, the picks and the shovels," said ADU instructor Allan Sobol. "We're the people who are going to sell the pans, picks and shovels. We're going to help people find the gold if it's out there, and we believe it is."

The first class offered by ADU, Initiative 101, is a three-hour course on the medical marijuana initiative. Classes are limited to 30 people per session. The first sessions of the $100 course sold out quickly.

The fee for the Application Preparation course is $250. The first two sessions are already full.

The Arizona Department of Health is expected to have a draft of the rules that will govern medical marijuana dispensaries available for public comment by Jan. 31. The final rules are expected by March 28, and DHS will begin accepting applications in April. Only 124 dispensary licenses will be granted.

Setting up a medical marijuana dispensary will not be cheap. There will be a non-refundable application fee of $5,000. Opening and running a dispensary, including setting up a growing facility, will likely run about $500,000.

It's too bad that a staff member sets such a terrible example that you would come right out and say I have no balls. Uncool. Is that what you want to be? Like a misbehaving child with no adult supervision?

If it were just a matter of choice we could live together. But they have shot so many cannon balls across our bow that it's just so obvious they want a selling monopoly everywhere they set up. Heck, Arizona cut right to the chase with their moritorium on home grows within 25 miles of the dispensary.

Ah what do you expect from a 'special lobbyist' for a Highland twp dispensary. ol' mizer can't stop acting the child. That outrageous price he keeps on about was $300, and that was when I was a patient with a CG, not growing, and he was out of meds since his CG dropped him. $10 grams that he says he only gets cause he sleeps with the shop owner - you won't get when you visit this dispensary or anyother (really any dispensaries with michigan grown meds for $10 - do post your shop name here!) He was living about 30+ miles from me, and complaining about no meds. I imagine his CG cut him off for the same behavior he shows here. It is obvious he is angry at the success of others, and he is lobbying for dispensaries because no CG will take him on anymore due to his bad personal side.

No balls? I am a leader for a CC, I help patients by going to their houses - for free. I move meds - I broker so those that have money can pay for those patients who do not have money (mizer's $20 could have helped another patient, but he just wanted a deal good for him only). I grow, and I help other growers. I visit other CCs and business to network - all on my dime, my gas, and time. It takes balls to work the MMMP - rather than run to a dispensary. Carrying a sign is helpful at rallies - but work for the MMMP is done on a daily basis - 24/7. I am working harder than when I was employed before disability.

Don't let others distract you from your work - all of us are working the various fields of fire on the same battlefield. You do have to pick sides - dispensaries, out of state meds, and good prices for patients and CGs - but you don't have to play games because of ego or differences of opinion. We have to act like we are on the same team - otherwise we are playing into the enemy's hands.

-DN :sword:

You and Soundless and Digital Nomad seem to be one in the same.

Thanks for sending me all kinds of crazy crap on Yahoo messenger.

Your/his games are so childish, immature, and so easy to track.

Keep this up; it's fun

Guest Happy Guy

You and Soundless and Digital Nomad seem to be one in the same.

Thanks for sending me all kinds of crazy crap on Yahoo messenger.

Your/his games are so childish, immature, and so easy to track.

Keep this up; it's fun

I haven't sent you anything. This isn't a game for me.

it has always been like that. It is rare pot dealer who would open fire, crack/meth dealers however LIKE to open fire.

i am confused...are we to see ourselves as pot dealers?

i thought we were caregivers. is it just semantics?

what about mr mizerman? why doesnt someone muzzle this loose cannon? i respect his opinion when presented without threats but this is increasingly rare.

no offence intended.

Archived