Tarzan's Christmas Contest

First off, a big thanks to drtarzanmd for hosting this contest!!!!! And merry Christmas to all in our great community!! DrTarzan, in the spirit of Christmas i would like you to donate my half to someone who could use a little help over the holidays. This is of course someone you choose, maybe a patient of yours, someone from your compassion club or even your brother. I am fortunate enough to have meds available and a great group of friends if i ever need help, so please donate to someone you feel could use nice holiday gift :-) Thanks again and Happy Holidays to all!!!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, a big thanks to drtarzanmd for hosting this contest!!!!! And merry Christmas to all in our great community!! DrTarzan, in the spirit of Christmas i would like you to donate my half to someone who could use a little help over the holidays. This is of course someone you choose, maybe a patient of yours, someone from your compassion club or even your brother. I am fortunate enough to have meds available and a great group of friends if i ever need help, so please donate to someone you feel could use nice holiday gift :-) Thanks again and Happy Holidays to all!!!

Thank You 'Midnight_toker_1975'

I promise i will ...

I know someone in our club that would die for Bubba Kush ....

His wife is out here every so often ....

I will tell her that YOU gave your Contest Winning Prize

to her Hubby and Merry Christmas ....

Your the Bomb .... 'Midnight_toker_1975' :thumbsu:

Merry Christmas to You and your Family

and Anyone else that reads this .... :thumbsu:

Let me start by saying that today I woke up worried about what the next few weeks are going to bring and tried to focus on everything NOT home related. While this forums posts and catching up on neglected emails helped me do that, being the person I am, having a busy 12 year old AND a "needy" husband, it only provided a few minutes respite from reality. To say I was falling under a bit of the "holiday blues" today is probably an understatement. As some know, my husband is a registered patient that has had many issues since his work injury a few years ago. He will be undergoing another major surgery on Friday. Being cut back to less than 1/4 of our previous income (him being on workmens comp. and me closing my business this last year) has really placed a toll on us. Trying to adjust to a different kind of lifestyle, giving up things we no longer find neccessary and just living in general have been a serious "reality check". The first Christmas since giving up my buisness is proving to be rougher than imagined. We have had the added expenses of traveling several hours for pre-surgical appointments, having to stay in hotels because appointments have been booked back to back and not to mention stressing over how to provide a Christmas on such a limited income. Medication has been very scarce this month due to other priorities (although medicine is a huge priority, there are a few that must come first), which has made it even more stressful.

To receive a call that offered a congratulations to my husband, thanks to Midnight_toker and Dr. T almost brought tears to my eyes!!! My husband is going to be the VERY lucky recipient of the Bubba Kush this next week.....To say this is a blessing is truly a huge understatement. I can honestly say that my husband would not have had meds previous to his surgery, afterwards or probably until after the 1st of the year and if he did, they would not be anywhere close to the quality of Dr.T's Bubba Kush!!!! To say that some wonderful people alleviated some of the stress and crunching I have been trying to work through today and made our families holiday/month much brighter would be putting it mildly! I did not even make a guess in the contest thinking it might be unfair, as I had actually seen the cookie jar and cookies within, although even seeing the jar my guess would have been inaccurate (heck I tried to hide in the bathroom with it and count the cookies, but the good doc kept it within eye sight the entire visit...LOL)

I would like to offer a sincere THANK YOU on behalf of my husband and myself for the selfless acts of both Midnight_toker and Dr.T and know that I will make sure that things are payed forward once life is back in a position for us to do so!!!

Thank you both again!!! (I can't say it enough ) :goodjob:

thanks doc. i just love winning a contest. cant stop smiling. pm sent.

Thank - You " jsburn "

You Rock Budd .... :thumbsu:

Merry Christmas to You and your Family

Thanks Tarzan!

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thanks Jim

Merry Christmas to You and Your Family .... :thumbsu:

I would like to offer a sincere THANK YOU on behalf of my husband and myself for the selfless acts of both Midnight_toker and Dr.T and know that I will make sure that things are payed forward once life is back in a position for us to do so!!!

There is proff that Santa still Lives ...

and that the love of Jesus is still Alive .....

Merry Christmas Everyone

*sniff sniff* Im all choked up with the holiday spirit today.. Thank you so much DTarzan for your wonderful presence here.. Great contest congrats to all the winners!!

Merry Christmas " Annie "

Sure looking foward to seeing You this coming Tuesday

at our regular Meeting place ....

Me Miss You ... Could use a Hugg .... :thumbsu:

I 'll bring some Bubba Kush for Medical Reasons ....

need help shoveling? ill come do it for free

Thank You " hunting5120 ...

I sure wish you lived closer cause i surely

could use help ....

No young kids around here ...

Most Friends i have are Physically Disabled or

Mentally Disabled .... LoL

Not really ... Jane and i have handle it for 25 years ...

Hopefully we'll be able to handle it till it's my turn to go ....

It 's been snowing All Day long and is still coming down ...

I'm sure I 'll have to start all over tomorrow ....

At least Santa can get around in his Sled ... :thumbsu:

Merry Christmas Everyone ...

A Great Generous Christmas Gesture Midnight-Toker , Merry Christmas ,,,

Let me start by saying that today I woke up worried about what the next few weeks are going to bring and tried to focus on everything NOT home related. While this forums posts and catching up on neglected emails helped me do that, being the person I am, having a busy 12 year old AND a "needy" husband, it only provided a few minutes respite from reality. To say I was falling under a bit of the "holiday blues" today is probably an understatement. As some know, my husband is a registered patient that has had many issues since his work injury a few years ago. He will be undergoing another major surgery on Friday. Being cut back to less than 1/4 of our previous income (him being on workmens comp. and me closing my business this last year) has really placed a toll on us. Trying to adjust to a different kind of lifestyle, giving up things we no longer find neccessary and just living in general have been a serious "reality check". The first Christmas since giving up my buisness is proving to be rougher than imagined. We have had the added expenses of traveling several hours for pre-surgical appointments, having to stay in hotels because appointments have been booked back to back and not to mention stressing over how to provide a Christmas on such a limited income. Medication has been very scarce this month due to other priorities (although medicine is a huge priority, there are a few that must come first), which has made it even more stressful.

To receive a call that offered a congratulations to my husband, thanks to Midnight_toker and Dr. T almost brought tears to my eyes!!! My husband is going to be the VERY lucky recipient of the Bubba Kush this next week.....To say this is a blessing is truly a huge understatement. I can honestly say that my husband would not have had meds previous to his surgery, afterwards or probably until after the 1st of the year and if he did, they would not be anywhere close to the quality of Dr.T's Bubba Kush!!!! To say that some wonderful people alleviated some of the stress and crunching I have been trying to work through today and made our families holiday/month much brighter would be putting it mildly! I did not even make a guess in the contest thinking it might be unfair, as I had actually seen the cookie jar and cookies within, although even seeing the jar my guess would have been inaccurate (heck I tried to hide in the bathroom with it and count the cookies, but the good doc kept it within eye sight the entire visit...LOL)

I Hope the Surgery goes Better than Expected for your Husband , Glad to hear Santa is providing a Much Needed Gift for his Post Surgery Recovery , Good Luck & Have a Merry Christmas ,,,

There is proff that Santa still Lives ...

and that the love of Jesus is still Alive .....

Merry Christmas Everyone

Dr. T ,

Thank You for sponsoring this Contest and allowing us to enter it . You Truly are Santa's Helper Remembering the Reason for The Season with Your Generosity , Compassion & Kindness . A Merry Christmas to You & Yours ,,,

Dr. T ,

Thank You for sponsoring this Contest and allowing us to enter it .

You Truly are Santa's Helper Remembering the Reason for The Season

with Your Generosity , Compassion & Kindness .

A Merry Christmas to You & Yours ,,,

Thank You " Dubliner " for the Kind words ....

Both Winners " Midnight_toker_1975 " and " jsburn "

are proff that there are many out here w/ true Compassion & Love

to give their prize to some else in more need :thumbsu:

It's people like this that make it all worth it ...

Merry Christmas to You and your Family Dubliner

What a great thing to read this morning! The real meaning of Christmas , displayed here so clearly. Thanks, Dr Tarzan for your generous donation for the contest- and thanks to the winners for their unselfish generosity. You guys all rock! Merry Christmas! :rock:

(keeping northerngal's hubs in my prayers for a great outcome and short recoup time after surgery!)

Archived