To All U That Think I Dont Cure My Meds

master.caregiver

my meds go out to the patient when the stem snaps they want it i have been accused of selling we meds b/c i dont "CURE" them for 3-4 weeks my patients have hade it jar cured but they want it when its dry so i give it to them it is in no way wet damp moldy or wht ever in the center of the bud it is 100% dry u got a moisture detector like they have at the mills i think not so how much moister is in ure pot ?????? u dont know MRHERB MINT MI COMPASSION FEEL FREE TO COMENT not looking to pick a fight just thought u all where unfair judgeing me im only doing wht my patients want it is there choice and im only charging 160an oz to them so if this makes me a bad caregiver then guilty as charged

?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

patience is a virtue and the ladies will reward you.

36-72 hours upside down on the stalk with direct moving air (look for outer dryness)remove all but close trim

destalk and gross trim and place on rack with indirect air movement checking and rotating every 6-12 hours for about 2-3 days depending on bud size. This should get you to almost dry stalk but not at all cured. Now one can use either brown paper bags sealed or burping in jars for about 7 days to 3 weeks. Burping/airing and resting periods can be altered to control cure time but I would never ever transfer anything to anyone with less than the above without instruction on how to finish curing

all of this should take place between 68-72 degrees and no more than 45% humidity in darkness

using the above should allow one to get meds to patients within 10-14 days of harvest but waiting longer is never a bad thing except maybe for the bank account

My Sour Diesel will knock you on your assh after a one month cure so perhaps shorter is best. I am afraid to make hash with it, very afraid.

not every one here is a donkey but lol just kidding guy's just best to stay outa the chat room ure meds are the best ive had outa the lower 48 ive been too and if the patients wanted it "CURED" id ask for it but u know what it kills the pain and taste very sweet so keep up the good work and blow off the B>S i still cant belive u only charege 160 an oz and give me free medables and hash when u have it u truely are a compashnate care giver and some of these people whould do well to follow ure lead

not every one here is a donkey but lol just kidding guy's just best to stay outa the chat room ure meds are the best ive had outa the lower 48 ive been too and if the patients wanted it "CURED" id ask for it but u know what it kills the pain and taste very sweet so keep up the good work and blow off the B>S i still cant belive u only charege 160 an oz and give me free medables and hash when u have it u truely are a compashnate care giver and some of these people whould do well to follow ure lead

If you are going to use 2 ids, at least change up how you type. LOL.

Who cares if you and your P like uncured meds. Go with what works for ya and quit worry what others think.

HOLY CRAP DUtcH if me the patient told u i want the med the way they are right now and u told me id have to wait for 3-4 more weeks id be looking for a new care giver sorry but just cuz ure growing them dont make them ures ive beeen around awile to cali and other places and this stuff cured puts me to sleep its just fine the way i want it b/c its dry it kills my sevior and cronic pain and its very cheap with great qauility ohh and ps ive had sour des amoug like 100+ other strains from difrent care givers and this stuff blows it all out of the water just my opian havent had ures dutch

oh wow........... are you ignorant? or do you just need to start your own site forum elsewhere?

yup, its true.... you have been answering yourself. i wasnt going to address that.... but ya call me out and you get punked.

so yeah..... its true.... you have been responding to your own replies via a separate account..... sickly.

define "desperate" for me?? feel free to copy/paste webster if you cant come up with it on your own. its cool.

Archived