To All U That Think I Dont Cure My Meds

master.caregiver

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY CRAP DUtcH if me the patient told u i want the med the way they are right now and u told me id have to wait for 3-4 more weeks id be looking for a new care giver sorry but just cuz ure growing them dont make them ures ive beeen around awile to cali and other places and this stuff cured puts me to sleep its just fine the way i want it b/c its dry it kills my sevior and cronic pain and its very cheap with great qauility ohh and ps ive had sour des amoug like 100+ other strains from difrent care givers and this stuff blows it all out of the water just my opian havent had ures dutch

you are one hilarious youngun

i dont care what anyone says curing is strain specific as to it's effects once the bud has the proper moisture content and the effects over super long cures are over exaggerated by most. yes it's good to do and yes it helps but mostly its biggest benefit is it's ability to even the moisture out.

if you want "the perfect cure" take a look at this

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156237

it's always funny to me how some people act like its darn near schwag if it's not got some super long cure. if you told them you cured it and didn't 99% of the time they would be like "yeah i can tell".

Sometimes I prefer it fresh myself, to each his own.

BG being staff, its pretty un professional to be little. If you read back you chimed in with the rudeness. maybe youre a little to involved to be a fair mod. I like some of your posts,some I feel you just want to be someone. hope I dont get banned, this is just a lurkers opinion.

When the stem snaps is when I put buds in jars. Then I burp them an hour a day until they are smoked up. If you smoke them when they snap and you have done a decent flush to the plant they should be fine. They are pretty dry by the time the stem snaps. That should be potent at that point. As far as taste goes, a long cure is sometimes needed.

Its only med grade if you cure for 102 days and only burp when the moon is full.

Get a grip people....

A word of defense.. Master caregiver does a fine job. His stuff is great and has gotten me thru a spell or two over the years (2). He does give generously and makes fine eggs. The Puffery in this new profession never ceases to amaze me.. Mines the best (biggest) No mines the best.. (biggest) come on now.. Lets all get along.. there is room for all..

2-3 days hanging on a clothesline then into plain brown grocery bags and from there into my canning jars and yes i smoke it when the stem snaps i understand curing increases flavor and potency but i need some medicine now . :thumbsu:

See we all are admitting that we do master bate. .lmfao!!

Cure this!

No seriously I been getting some realy fresh, like as you say the stem snaps, I put it in a jar and use it out of there, Trust me it gets burped! lol, prob to much, I just had to go thru about 4 strains that i thought could use some curing, But it wasnt going to keep me from buying it, Sheet I will cure it or not, depends on how much pain im in! (or how phaqing bored I am) I am a mm consisure and I dont limit myself to c.g's who are connected to me or c.gs at all, friends of friends and brothers from a different mother, is who I get from mostly, and Im still looking for better, who isnt! I feel I can grow better than anyone, (as im sure most who grow do) believe me im not trying to cure a gram of this and a gram of that! We are a lil below are limit, and always try to stay there, I dont beleive in running out of meds. and I also dont believe in passing up good opertunitys to get good meds! You know when i started in this lifestyle,

We didnt do much curing, our curing was hangin it from the rafters in the garage or furnace room for a few days, clip a bud or 2 every nite till we could put it all in bags! we cured it upside down, and few put paper bags on it for a few, it caught on and now we have definate studys that it is best to cure your pot!! lol!

Oh but heck we are mostly americans! we want it, and we want it now!!!

(thats why the housing and economy is like it is)

Peace

FTW

Jim

wow u guys are some thing elese

truly profesinals here i am a newbiand u guys are attaking

Um WTF?

Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. If peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Wheres the peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked! Whooo that was a riot!

Hey B,G welcome back, How you doing?

Good I hope, Happy Holidays!

God Bless You and Yours!

Now back to the regular scheduling!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Just an observation from the Captain.

Writing styles are the same, things that make you go hmmmmm.

Maybe their Twins ?

:sword:

No one finds the videos like you or speaks like you!

I think Im pretty much all over the place somtimes! I know what i want, and I know how to get it, wtf aint I getting what i realy want..

I want a compassionate c.g, who will just give me 6 of the 12 plants at crop time, split down the middle, I will be happy and so will the person I sign on (hire) they can do what ever with 6 every crop ,and I can do what ever, I see nothing wrong with that set up,,

only thing better would be, to be able to drive down the roads and find all diff strains of weed growing wild, In the fall!

Free The Weed!

Peace

Jim

this thread made my head hurt.....the OP's writing style needs work too, so many places s/he should put space, comma's and periods....

and the misspelling kills me!!!!

I do see what you are saying but when the writing style/spelling/grammar don't contribute to, or detract from, the content then who cares? I could see your point if his writing made his point unclear but it doesn't so why would you put someone down for that? No offense to him but most of the time anything bobandtorey posts requires a good 3 readings to decipher thorugh the mispellings and grammatical errors but I wouldn't put him down for it anymore than I would put down a pipefitter for not knowing what an electrician should know. I don't see anyone else putting him down for it either. But you choose to put down this guy because you don't like his position.

Give the guy a break. If you don't like his position then attack the position.

Sometimes I prefer it fresh myself, to each his own.

BG being staff, its pretty un professional to be little. If you read back you chimed in with the rudeness. maybe youre a little to involved to be a fair mod. I like some of your posts,some I feel you just want to be someone. hope I dont get banned, this is just a lurkers opinion.

I agree. This movement and this medicine is what keeps me alive day after day.

I have been on this site since the beginning. It is not only a great source of information but also a representation of Michigan in the medical marijuana industry.

We should not have our moderators acting like he is to patients, no matter what and I note this is not the only time he has acted like this towards patients. He is only messing it up for the rest of us.

i am not even sure what this is about but in my opinion if a patient cant wait for cured meds and you explain what they are getting is not cured you at least need to explain to them that they arent cured and how to finish the curing process..I think that is why you are getting complaints of mold...Just because buds are dry on the stem does not mean they will not mold. If your patient doesnt finish the curing process..There is moisture if you just harvested and dried them where the stem snaps there is still dampness inside the buds..if they are leaving the jar shut for x number of hours at a time rather than opening regularly and allowing air in they will get mold the same thing will happen with seeds if you dont open once and a while or throw in some rice....

It sounds to me like you arent educating when you give your meds away early like that and that will bite you in the arse even if in the end you had good meds when they left they weren't properly cared for by no fault but yours for not telling them how to care for these things...

sounds like a lack of communication and a lack o education..

shouldn't be a problem if you explain

hope that made sense

joe

...shouldn't be a problem if you explain

hope that made sense

joe

I agree with this. Freshly dried meds is better than no meds and at $160 an O (a price I feel master.caregiver should be commended for) the patient can probably take on the responsibility of curing it. They have to understand it in advance, though. No giving them fresh-dried and not telling them, resulting in moldy buds for the patient.

I suppose I might be to blame here. I was the first responder to the post and I gave a bad comment.

While I did mean what I said I should justify.

This site is made up of people from a lot of different places. I couldn't even read your post let alone

understand it. How about you write in a way that we can understand you.

Come to us like adults and speak clearly.

i am not even sure what this is about but in y opinion if a patient cant wait for cured meds and you explain what they are getting is not cured you at least need to explain to them that they arent and how to finish the curing process..I think that is why you are getting complaints of mold...Just because buds are dry on the stem does not mean they will not mold if your patient doesnt finish the curing process..There is moisture if you just harvested and dried them where the stem snaps there is still dampness inside the buds..if they are leaving the jar shut for x number of hours at a time rather than opening regularly and allowing air in they will get mold the same thing will happen with seeds if you dont open once and a while or throw in some rice....

It sounds to me like you arent educating when you give your meds away early like that and that will bite you in the arse even if in the end you had good meds when they left they weren't properly cared for by no fault but yours for not telling them how to care for these things...

sounds like a lack of communication and a lack of it..

shouldn't be a problem if you explain

hope that made sense

joe

nice post. Thanks

I agree with this. Freshly dried meds is better than no meds and at $160 an O (a price I feel master.caregiver should be commended for) the patient can probably take on the responsibility of curing it. They have to understand it in advance, though. No giving them fresh-dried and not telling them, resulting in moldy buds for the patient.

I have been getting weed that is not been completely cured (in baggies i mite add lol) so I just bring it home and finish curing it, but I know the diff, and im sure many on here also no the dif, only ones that dont are new to weed and have only used it for meds,,and know doubt they should be told what to do the finish the cure, and most def give them their meds in a jar so they have one to finish the cure process!

Peace

FTW

Jim

my meds go out to the patient when the stem snaps they want it i have been accused of selling we meds b/c i dont "CURE" them for 3-4 weeks my patients have hade it jar cured but they want it when its dry so i give it to them it is in no way wet damp moldy or wht ever in the center of the bud it is 100% dry u got a moisture detector like they have at the mills i think not so how much moister is in ure pot ?????? u dont know MRHERB MINT MI COMPASSION FEEL FREE TO COMENT not looking to pick a fight just thought u all where unfair judgeing me im only doing wht my patients want it is there choice and im only charging 160an oz to them so if this makes me a bad caregiver then guilty as charged

?

This is true it is their choice, and they are the boss! so you do what they ask! in passing you mite want to tell them how to cure it while they are already using it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

LOL at least you understood lol i edited m post so it made more sense. Over the summer i made some has and put it up in a baby food jar and forgot to open it and wound up with a jar full of mold

LOL at least you understood lol i edited m post so it made more sense. Over the summer i made some has and put it up in a baby food jar and forgot to open it and wound up with a jar full of mold

Archived