To All U That Think I Dont Cure My Meds

master.caregiver

i dont care what anyone says curing is strain specific as to it's effects once the bud has the proper moisture content and the effects over super long cures are over exaggerated by most. yes it's good to do and yes it helps but mostly its biggest benefit is it's ability to even the moisture out.

if you want "the perfect cure" take a look at this

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156237

it's always funny to me how some people act like its darn near schwag if it's not got some super long cure. if you told them you cured it and didn't 99% of the time they would be like "yeah i can tell".

:goodjob:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A word of defense.. Master caregiver does a fine job. His stuff is great and has gotten me thru a spell or two over the years (2). He does give generously and makes fine eggs. The Puffery in this new profession never ceases to amaze me.. Mines the best (biggest) No mines the best.. (biggest) come on now.. Lets all get along.. there is room for all..

:D ty annie

i am not even sure what this is about but in my opinion if a patient cant wait for cured meds and you explain what they are getting is not cured you at least need to explain to them that they arent cured and how to finish the curing process..I think that is why you are getting complaints of mold...Just because buds are dry on the stem does not mean they will not mold. If your patient doesnt finish the curing process..There is moisture if you just harvested and dried them where the stem snaps there is still dampness inside the buds..if they are leaving the jar shut for x number of hours at a time rather than opening regularly and allowing air in they will get mold the same thing will happen with seeds if you dont open once and a while or throw in some rice....

It sounds to me like you arent educating when you give your meds away early like that and that will bite you in the arse even if in the end you had good meds when they left they weren't properly cared for by no fault but yours for not telling them how to care for these things...

sounds like a lack of communication and a lack o education..

shouldn't be a problem if you explain

hope that made sense

joe

thank u for ure inssight joe but i have had no complaits of any type i just got into the chat room and was attacked b/c i dont "cure" my meds i give them to them when they want them, and that is as soon as its dry

thank u for ure inssight joe but i have had no complaits of any type i just got into the chat room and was attacked b/c i dont "cure" my meds i give them to them when they want them, and that is as soon as its dry

Maybe start curing your buds now? I think uncured is a last resort. I mean get your supply stabilized and cure for at least a week or something. It will improve the effectiveness of your meds and that is what is important, right?

Maybe start curing your buds now? I think uncured is a last resort. I mean get your supply stabilized and cure for at least a week or something. It will improve the effectiveness of your meds and that is what is important, right?

wht is important to me is that the patients are happy. i know how to cure it just dont get time too when the plants are done budding i dry them and when they are dry enough to smoke i send them out to the patients this is what they request if they wanted cured for a few weeks i whould do that but thats not wht they want

Seriously???

This went from a CHAT WAR to a THREAD... Seriously..??

I think someone got their panties WAY WAY in a bunch..

Wah Wah Wah... someone said something to you... wah wah wah...

I've never seen more pissin-n-moanin that I have on this forum... and I frequent car forums...

this is exactley the kind of :devil: im talking abought dint ure mothers ever tell u if u aint got nothing nice to say dont say it ..... i have been here awile and apperciate any knowledge and opin's that others want to share but the blatented disrespect to strangers has got to stop people ive never attacked any one like i have been on here not even to people i dont like.... that being said i dont like computers b/c most of these people whould never be like that to ure face this is supposed to be a professinal site and im trying to keep it that way so if ure trying to get my "panties in a bunch " good luck to ya :lol: im not letting u or any one elese get to me

This is true it is their choice, and they are the boss! so you do what they ask! in passing you mite want to tell them how to cure it while they are already using it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

hey jim i belive it gets put in there pipes,vapes,bowls,bongs,papers and somked it aint around long enough to cure lol and that six plant split ide do with u if u still need a hand hit me up

wht is important to me is that the patients are happy. i know how to cure it just dont get time too when the plants are done budding i dry them and when they are dry enough to smoke i send them out to the patients this is what they request if they wanted cured for a few weeks i whould do that but thats not wht they want

Your patients prefer uncured buds? You must mean they want it as fast as you can produce it. I'm just saying bump up your production enough so that you always have some meds that have cured for some amount of time. Or don't if you don't want to, but your patients will benefit if you do.

Your patients prefer uncured buds? You must mean they want it as fast as you can produce it. I'm just saying bump up your production enough so that you always have some meds that have cured for some amount of time. Or don't if you don't want to, but your patients will benefit if you do.

we are doing all we can do between the few of us there are lol

LOL at least you understood lol i edited m post so it made more sense. Over the summer i made some has and put it up in a baby food jar and forgot to open it and wound up with a jar full of mold

I was saving baby food jars for transfers, curing.etc, they dont get a good seal! If you dont have mason jars, jelly jars work pretty good, you have to burp it! (them) just like you burp a baby lol! If everything was cured right, and the jar is air tite, you shouldnt get any mold, but I wouldnt keep it in a jar for to long, I guess once i was happy with the cure, id put it in the freezer in air tite bags! Ive had smoke in jars for over a yr and no mold! maybe the process of making the hash added alot of moister to it, cure it a while again before you jar it!

Good Luck Bro!

Peace

FTW

Jim

http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store.com/shop/index.php?page=shop-flypage-688

Vitti Vets work great and are used by many cali large scale growers and are food safe. also you could put a small air hole in them and run a air pump tube to each one and set it on a timer to run say 15 min a day as a automatic "burp". i read about this stuff in a large scale growers thread thought both were a great idea!

vacuum sealing with nitrogen is being done by some, no air no mold ;)

my care givers gonna stay out of this ill fight with u asses no need to ruin his good name u guys are a joke

Really?? c'mon its really easy to see you are using to ids and just signing in and out or using another computer. next time your gonna try this change your typing style("ure" and b/c) at least a little and to look at the time of your posts when answering yourself its one right after another.. :growl::thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

I'd guess your in good company. I bet at least 90% of the caregivers out there do the same. Give the patient what they want. :thumbsu:

I'd guess your in good company. I bet at least 90% of the caregivers out there do the same. Give the patient what they want. :thumbsu:

I got the best herb of my life from the bestest mastergrower ever and he said.. "its only been in the jar two days"

I finished off the cure and was blown away.. PPL there is room for all..

Really?? c'mon its really easy to see you are using to ids and just signing in and out or using another computer. next time your gonna try this change your typing style("ure" and b/c) at least a little and to look at the time of your posts when answering yourself its one right after another.. :growl::thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

your aboulutley right 2 people cant use the same abreviation's of word :watching: ohh boy well to u and the rest WHO DONT KNOW ME think wht u want i dont really care go :bong2: and calm down abit :horse:

A word of defense.. Master caregiver does a fine job. His stuff is great and has gotten me thru a spell or two over the years (2). He does give generously and makes fine eggs. The Puffery in this new profession never ceases to amaze me.. Mines the best (biggest) No mines the best.. (biggest) come on now.. Lets all get along.. there is room for all..

how bout we all meet in the middle bring a big jar full and we will lock all the doors and smoke till it is all gone, then talk about it..Hows that?

Archived