Dlovas Back (Organiccannabis@yahoo.com)

Back out from the BUD CAVE and looking to help a patient in need of Quality Organic/Veganic medicine. I have over a decade of growing experience.

Here is a list of my new strains:

1. Magnum: Stinky, skunky, big nuggets, naturally purps up from the Mendo County dads genetics.

2. Blue Apollo. Dj Short and Brother Grimm combo. Both medical legends.

3. Blockhead: Breeder Steve of Spice of life. Another legend.

4. OG Kush x Blue 2.2: The Cali OG x DJ shorts Blue 2.2 updated version.

5. Mango Diesel Kush: all the diesel power with more fruit and slightly larger nugs than straight diesel with more pleasant smoke and taste due to the Mango side from shantibaba and higher yield from BC KUSH.

6. Purple Bubba KUSH: one of my most sought after strains this has special pricing due to her low yields. The smoothest smoke out on the market in my opinion. Kush super high and it will knock a beginner down.

7. Mental Floss: Future legend Chimera. He has helped fellow country man CannaCopia with elite clones. This is an amazing plant purple coloring late in flowering. A medical must for serious gardeners.

8. Purple Cali Orange: TagTeam by Chimera and CannaCopia. Super ORANGE SMELL and SKUNK. Local CALI ORANGE. THIS WILL STINK THRU JARS.<<!

i also have all my regular basline strains: Purple Chocolate Chunk, Burmese Kush, Shishkaberry, Purple G13, Blueberry x Ak47, C99 x Apollo, Strawberry Cough Kyle Kushmen Clone only cut and Dutch Passion cut, And Juicy Fruit.

email inquiries to organiccannabis@yahoo.com

I will serve Oakland, Macomb and wayne Counties and with a gas charge work with a patient to washtenaw and Livingston counties. Please serious patients only. I have had free loaders see my strains and try and abuse my generosity for samples.

Email me for pricing. It is very reasonable. I have references under my old screen name DLOVAS go to that page and see some feeback on my page.

Leave Dave alone he's here to help people in need

as he has helped me several times

just b cuz he tells people how it is doesnt make him a bad guy . There has been several other members talking alot more smack and have not been banned why Dave ?

If u really get to know him he's. A cool guy

And he's here to help wen I have a question about organics I call Dave. Wen I had a question about dwc I asked bubble grower. Your both are here to help people

we are all on the same team !!!! Can't everyone just get along

Leave Dave alone he's here to help people in need

as he has helped me several times

just b cuz he tells people how it is doesnt make him a bad guy . There has been several other members talking alot more smack and have not been banned why Dave ?

If u really get to know him he's. A cool guy

And he's here to help wen I have a question about organics I call Dave. Wen I had a question about dwc I asked bubble grower. Your both are here to help people

we are all on the same team !!!! Can't everyone just get along

no one is picking on dave. herbeez i thought affordablemimeds was your man when it comes to dwc? what happend?

lmfao :sword:

Whatever man...is that a guy or girl or Tranny..? You know what who cares. That's some dumb shiz. I don't need defense from anybody. I can fight my own fights. Nice to see that there is still post hi-jackers out there...can't wait to hijack a few peoples posts. You know what though..I have more important things to do...like actually help people in need.

Whatever man...is that a guy or girl or Tranny..? You know what who cares. That's some dumb shiz. I don't need defense from anybody. I can fight my own fights. Nice to see that there is still post hi-jackers out there...can't wait to hijack a few peoples posts. You know what though..I have more important things to do...like actually help people in need.

Post hijacker?

I was just pokin fun at herbeezhydros post dlovas so relax geez. :rolleyes:

Post hijacker?

I was just pokin fun at herbeezhydros post dlovas so relax geez. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad " Kingdiamond ...

This post reminds of that Chris Crocker guy defending white trash Britny Spears .

I was thinking the very same thing ....

You just bet me posting .... LOL

Sorry for high-jacking your post " davidl "

no one is picking on dave. herbeez i thought affordablemimeds was your man when it comes to dwc? what happend?

Affordable mich meds is cool. He didn't show me dwc

I've Ben growing over ten years

Never said any one was picking on Dave

I'm just tired of everyone hatin on him and others

he has a right to post like everyone else

Welcome back Dave!!! We missed you and your tremendous knowlege that you share so willingly.

Hey how are you G..? we have to catch up. How did the Mango Diesel Kush seeds turn oout for you..? She can be very picky the diesel and mango can and will both Herm under heat, cold or to high a fan on them. I have been running them and noticed significant yield increase on them and a much smoother taste versus straight Diesel solo.

Nice to see you back D. Good talks, Great service. Peace

Hi D..! Sorry we lost touch things got crazy a few months back when Clinical relief got hit. That really had me noided and I was not even working with them. But because I knew them and was going to work with them I basically went back down and it turns out I am glad I did not do anything with them. Not hating i just have time for drug cops trying to make a name for themselves moving up the ranks by using me as a test case. But then again I was not running a store front So I really had no worries.

That BB x Ak is a biyatch to reveg...it is very stubborn and it takes 2 months to completley send her back to complete VEgg mode. So I hope you took clones of her and let them go back to your VEGG room. I just took down 3 of the bb x ak a few weeks ago and it really gets the job done one of my FAVS right up there with BUBBA KUSH.

send me a pm we will have to meet up and Blaze.

Archived