Oakland Press Article 12-22-2010

Seems i was the latter came for suport and all i got was hey kingpinn you will get what you deserve . Now that friends is suport at its finest. Had Thumb dogging me the whole while . So is Thumb a Cop. Sure acted like one if not . Shot his mouth off like a Cop

we support you KP

we are not going to the surprem court yet

Seems i was the latter came for suport and all i got was hey kingpinn you will get what you deserve . Now that friends is suport at its finest. Had Thumb dogging me the whole while . So is Thumb a Cop. Sure acted like one if not . Shot his mouth off like a Cop

Yeah Larry .. You suffered some major trashing out here.

I think that even Bob and Torey got trashed out.

Many times the trashing comes from well meaning people that are afraid.

Others have been exposed to leo logic so many times that it makes sense to the person. They then trash out good people here because they have been convinced it is best for the community.

They then carry out leo's work while being completely unaware that is what they are doing.

A study carried out about shifting the thinking of people concluded that it takes an average of four exposures to a different logic to be convinced. Just four.

Unless the subject is aware they are being programmed.

Yeah Larry .. You suffered some major trashing out here.

I think that even Bob and Torey got trashed out.

Many times the trashing comes from well meaning people that are afraid.

Others have been exposed to leo logic so many times that it makes sense to the person. They then trash out good people here because they have been convinced it is best for the community.

They then carry out Leo's work while being completely unaware that is what they are doing.

A study carried out about shifting the thinking of people concluded that it takes an average of four exposures to a different logic to be convinced. Just four.

Unless the subject is aware they are being programmed.

Yep we got trashed

Yep we sure did get trashed

Please be aware that the police agencies of Michigan all want a complete list of every patient and caregiver in this state.

That is the number one objective. Any benefit from any proposed new law would likely have that element as a trade off.

As long as there are still federal laws against marijuana, this access by police can not be allowed.

Next .. Police agencies are sending in undercovers to cause division in the community.

I believe we've seen several set up accounts here for the explicit purpose of causing splits in our community so we can't be effective.

These folks will focus on any detail that is likely to cause a split and magnify that detail.

In addition, they are attempting to convince us that we don't have protections that the law says we have. If no one is claiming these protections we will never see those protections.

p2p transfers is one of the first areas that came under attack.

The paperwork as valid is another area that has been under attack.

Disinformation, promotion of fear .. just a couple of tools being used.

Early on, people that would get arrested would come here for help. The moment they asked for help, they would be branded as cops or persons that deserved to be arrested.

Understand that? They came for help and got ripped up by posters here. I believe this was intentional. To weaken community support for those people.

We can't let either greed or fear cause us to give up to the desires of leo.

We have to stop tossing people under the bus.

CPU .. MACC .. MMMA Which group represents everyone in our community?

MACC has the money to fund things.

MMMA has the people numbers.

CPU has Mary. They don't have the money to pay her. So who is paying her?

Well Said!

Are you sure L.E doesn't already have all of our names and records?

I gotta tell ya It sure seems that way to me!

Now i havent been hit growing, because Im not growing, but I have been hit with possesion a few times this yr!

None of them traffic related!

I grew for years, way before this law, I smoked for years, Never had a problem or any arrests for weed or anything drug related! (knock on wood)

But on the other hand I never talked about my grow and no one knew about it!

But when I became a patient, I did show that card to lots of people, Man I felt Proud! :thumbsu:

So Are we getting ourselves in trouble, or does Leo already know who we are?

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

For a while everyone that got raided and posted about it here got trashed like that.

Two examples of thoughts attempted to be planted by leo:

1. p2p is completely illegal. It is not allowed in the law. The only transfers that can take place are between a patient and that patients registered caregiver.

This would have eliminated the ability of about 90% of patients from being able to get their medicine.

2. The medical marijuana act does not allow anyone to obtain their medicine.

This would have eliminated every single patient from being able to get their medicine. Every one.

If you see anything that would tend to restrict the ability of a patient from getting medicine, look for the disinformation pattern.

Dispensary's are forbidden i have heard that one even from are Lawyer

Even lawyers can be tricked into believing the lie. If the judge, PA and defense lawyer are all convinced, the defendant is screwed. At that point it doesn't matter what the law says.

That doesn't mean the defense lawyer is working for the cops. It only means they have been tricked into believing the lie.

Even lawyers can be tricked into believing the lie. If the judge, PA and defense lawyer are all convinced, the defendant is screwed. At that point it doesn't matter what the law says.

That doesn't mean the defense lawyer is working for the cops. It only means they have been tricked into believing the lie.

i told him were are people then to get their Meds from that don't live here are they to die with out NO!

Oakland County narcotics agents raided two medical marijuana dispensaries this summer after they sold the drug to deputies carrying phony state ID cards.

I sure hope the deputies get a criminal charge for using fake I.D.s.Because a normal citizen would. Oh I forgot Pigs are above the law.

So .. there's no leo posting her.

And MACC is only out to hurt the community for their own greed.

And I'm not a mod anymore ..

The people in this community know or should know that leo post and watches the post.

Who is MACC? I got an idea but is there is two different MAC's? One a club and one an avocate group or individiual who watches how the government percives this law. ie..The one and only Eric VanDusen!!! I love the work he does.

I don't see the staff thing anymore but the people in this community know who stands up for their rights, knows who will be at the protest speaking for patients rights, knows who will challange the wrongs of the government and proceede to correct the problems. The community knows who these people are. We have seen, talked and commended each other for the courage to stand up and speak out for the weak and sick. Gersh, Joe, Mike, Larry, John, Doug, and many, many others.

Bob, hang in there brother. A wise man once said "This too will pass." I love ya brother and hope to see you real soon. Happy Holidays.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived