The Mos Cutty Project

Guest MosCutty

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was finishing up some final touchups on the grow and seeking advice, counsel, or a steer in the right direction on some opinions and useage info on environmental controllers. Mostly what people have used and reccomended brands and I was directed here by an advanced member. Looks like I have some reading to do, I love when people take the time to share thier great results! Looks like a bunch of growers on the same page! My grow is currently 'controlled' through multiple timers just coordinated but now that I've added another 1k light to the flower room (9X6) it would only help if I ran everything through a controller especially since I'm adding CO2 to the sealed room also. Well, theres some info, hopefully this doesn't come across as bad like I'm stompin into your thread for help on something, just humbly seeking advice.

Guest MosCutty

I was finishing up some final touchups on the grow and seeking advice, counsel, or a steer in the right direction on some opinions and useage info on environmental controllers. Mostly what people have used and reccomended brands and I was directed here by an advanced member. Looks like I have some reading to do, I love when people take the time to share thier great results! Looks like a bunch of growers on the same page! My grow is currently 'controlled' through multiple timers just coordinated but now that I've added another 1k light to the flower room (9X6) it would only help if I ran everything through a controller especially since I'm adding CO2 to the sealed room also. Well, theres some info, hopefully this doesn't come across as bad like I'm stompin into your thread for help on something, just humbly seeking advice.

Right on Catfinger, If you have questions about my gear I'd be happy to answer them via PM. This thread is closed and basically reference material. Sorry for the loss of images along the way but you will read about what happened. Yes you sound like your ready for a controller it will save money in the long run IMO.

Mos

Archived