The Mos Cutty Project

Guest MosCutty

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MosCutty

Hey moss cutty

what kind of controller computer is that?

What exactly does it control ?

Heat??

air cond ??

Etc.....

That my friend is the Sentinel total environmental controller.

Cooling

Heating

Humidity

and CO2

This is the mother ship of controlling a plants universe!

gallery_4481_529_70959.jpg

Hey what are you using the clonex in I have been having issue getting roots to pop this week. My new kush is slow going in the roots in my areocloner does clonex help a lot?

You in the right thread, homey? LOL

Clonex works good for me. You can pick up a little tiny pack for $5 at some hydro stores and try it out.

edit: My bad, I just saw his reference to Clonex

If you don't mind..... how much are one of these puppies?

http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/sentinel-chhc1-cooling-heating-humidity-and-co2-controller-p-2778.html

Sentinel CHHC.4 Cooling, Heating, Humidity and CO2 Controller

$569.90

http://www.growlightexpress.com/environmental-controllers-6/sentinel-chhc-4-total-environmental-controller-178.html

The Sentinel CHHC-4 Total Environmental Controller controls all of your growing area conditions accurately and reliably. It has all of the C02 control features of the CHHC-1 and CPPM-1 combines into one unit. It also has the ability to control 3 other devices, a heating device and a humidity device. Records the min and max temperature, humidity and C02 levels.

One of the best features of the CHHC-4 is able to be calibrated by the user with the self calibration feature. Other units must be sent back to the manufacturer to be calibrated.

* *NEW* Green LED lights make this unit very plant friendly

* *NEW* Removable combination remote temp, humidity, light level

& CO2 probe allows the CHHC-4 to be placed up to 16 feet away

* *NEW* Protective caps to help prevent water from getting into the controller * Monitors and controls CO2 with PPM accuracy

* Also controls 3 other devices, a heating device.

a cooling device and a humidity device

* Separate day/night temp and humidity settings.

* Records the min and maxi temp, humidity and CO2 levels

* Has 2 separate outputs to control cooling and heating

* Can increase or decrease the amount of humidity in the growing area

* Remote temp, humidity, CO2 and light level sensor

$590.95

http://cgi.ebay.com/SENTINEL-CHHC-4-ENVIRONMENTAL-CONTROLLER_W0QQitemZ400186092681QQcategoryZ42153QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D200506591951%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6580674905381393928

SENTINEL CHHC-4 ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROLLER

US $579.95

The CHHC-4 controls all of your growing area conditions accurately and reliably. First of all, it has all of the C02 control features of the CHHC-1 and CPPM-1. It also has the ability to control 3 other devices, a heating device and a humidity device. Records the min and max temperature, humidity and C02 levels.

Unlike some C02 controllers, the CHHC-4 is able to be calibrated by the user with the self calibration feature.

*NEW Green LED lights make this unit very plant friendly

*NEW Removable combination remote temp, humidity, light level & CO2 probe allows the CHHC-4 to be placed up to 15 feet away

*NEW Protective caps to help prevent water from getting into the controller

*Monitors and controls CO2 with PPM accuracy

*Also controls 3 other devices, a heating device, a cooling device and a humidity device

*Separate day/night temp and humidity settings

*Records the min and maxi temp, humidity and CO2 levels

*Has 2 separate outputs to control cooling and heating

*Can increase or decrease the amount of humidity in the growing area

*Remote temp, humidity, CO2 and light level sensor

Guest MosCutty

Hey what are you using the clonex in I have been having issue getting roots to pop this week. My new kush is slow going in the roots in my areocloner does clonex help a lot?

My first run for the project was with Power Cloner, those plants are in the Flowering room. I lost a few mostly do to neglect. Those plants rocked out in 4 days flat, however roots were not as thick.

Lemon Skunk run was Clonex, it took 6 days however I slacked on keeping temps dialed in. I have another run going and plan to stay on top of it.

As for true kush plants IMHO they are slow to clone and Veg.

I run the Clonex to speck in RO water then add 2 ml of Roots Zone per gallon. Keeps the water clean at high temps where cuts root best. 74 degrees for me.

Zone will keep the boogie man away.

Guest MosCutty

http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/sentinel-chhc1-cooling-heating-humidity-and-co2-controller-p-2778.html

Sentinel CHHC.4 Cooling, Heating, Humidity and CO2 Controller

$569.90

http://www.growlightexpress.com/environmental-controllers-6/sentinel-chhc-4-total-environmental-controller-178.html

The Sentinel CHHC-4 Total Environmental Controller controls all of your growing area conditions accurately and reliably. It has all of the C02 control features of the CHHC-1 and CPPM-1 combines into one unit. It also has the ability to control 3 other devices, a heating device and a humidity device. Records the min and max temperature, humidity and C02 levels.

One of the best features of the CHHC-4 is able to be calibrated by the user with the self calibration feature. Other units must be sent back to the manufacturer to be calibrated.

* *NEW* Green LED lights make this unit very plant friendly

* *NEW* Removable combination remote temp, humidity, light level

& CO2 probe allows the CHHC-4 to be placed up to 16 feet away

* *NEW* Protective caps to help prevent water from getting into the controller * Monitors and controls CO2 with PPM accuracy

* Also controls 3 other devices, a heating device.

a cooling device and a humidity device

* Separate day/night temp and humidity settings.

* Records the min and maxi temp, humidity and CO2 levels

* Has 2 separate outputs to control cooling and heating

* Can increase or decrease the amount of humidity in the growing area

* Remote temp, humidity, CO2 and light level sensor

$590.95

http://cgi.ebay.com/SENTINEL-CHHC-4-ENVIRONMENTAL-CONTROLLER_W0QQitemZ400186092681QQcategoryZ42153QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D200506591951%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6580674905381393928

SENTINEL CHHC-4 ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROLLER

US $579.95

The CHHC-4 controls all of your growing area conditions accurately and reliably. First of all, it has all of the C02 control features of the CHHC-1 and CPPM-1. It also has the ability to control 3 other devices, a heating device and a humidity device. Records the min and max temperature, humidity and C02 levels.

Unlike some C02 controllers, the CHHC-4 is able to be calibrated by the user with the self calibration feature.

*NEW Green LED lights make this unit very plant friendly

*NEW Removable combination remote temp, humidity, light level & CO2 probe allows the CHHC-4 to be placed up to 15 feet away

*NEW Protective caps to help prevent water from getting into the controller

*Monitors and controls CO2 with PPM accuracy

*Also controls 3 other devices, a heating device, a cooling device and a humidity device

*Separate day/night temp and humidity settings

*Records the min and maxi temp, humidity and CO2 levels

*Has 2 separate outputs to control cooling and heating

*Can increase or decrease the amount of humidity in the growing area

*Remote temp, humidity, CO2 and light level sensor

Very nice Dr.T of course I did all the research on it, I like to give folks a chance to self educate.

But thank you for posting it's nice to see it laid out why someone would spend that kind of doe on a toy.

Again very good company, I got one of a few bunk ones reported, and they are on top of things.

However I'd say this is one of the last things you should think of for your grow!

Guest MosCutty

Your Welcome " MosCutty "

Just trying to be Helpful ...

I've been self medicating for years .... :thumbsu:

LOL....That's why your my friend. :thumbsu: Better you then Pfizer. :goodjob:

Guest MosCutty

I use the same controller. I'd say its worth the investment depending on the setup/size of your grow.

Good to here Stop, can't wait to get mine back. As I said the guy who runs the company is really cool. So hopefully I'm hooked up tomorrow by 5 pm.

Not to get sappy,I basically have the same interactions with the same people on the site as I always have.

Which defeats my purpose of a greater since of community while sharing my project. LOL

I'm not leaving for good or anything, just won't be doing the MoS CuTty Project on the site, I'll be rolling over to another site with farmers to jump on me and question everything that I do, in the hopes of pushing me to the max.

So like all good super hero's I leave you with a song, a sunset, my back to the wind, and a future spliff! :bong7bp:

what's going on here? why didnt you go??

let's be real now ok?

honest/truthful/and on the up-and-up with each other.

you werent getting enough attention to stroke your ego..... and your use of your bank account.

this site is full of newbies. thats why we are here. once again, read the AUP here: http://michiganmedic...cy-please-read/

the first paragraph of the policy:

The mission of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association is to Empower the Michigan medical cannabis community through education, advocacy and open communication. To provide a safe place where all who are looking for information will be welcomed and treated with respect. To bring patients and caregivers together in one voice to promote and protect the medical marijuana community.

99% of the people on this forum have no idea what you are doing. you should go to another site where people have been growing illegally for many many years.... or a cali site.

around here the average grower is just now getting things dialed in after their first "real" year of cultivating.

sure, there are a few skilled growers on the site..... and our goal here is to help those less fortunate and try to simplify things for them. our goal here is to make them understand that they can do this for a decent price and make it worth their while.

you want experienced farmers to push you to your limits?? you are on the wrong site. 420mag, icmag, grasscity.

you want praise?? you are on the wrong site.... as i said, most of these people have no idea what you are doing.... the only thing they can praise is the expensive equipment that you have and they dont...... they will once again praise your plants...... when those make it to the journal.

in an effort to explain all this to you at the very beginning of this thread, you got very offensive and actually challenged me to a ridiculous grow contest.

i let that go and chalked it up to ones desire for attention.

as far as this thread being pinned, i think thats crap (sorry tarzan, im assuming you did it)

i had every intention on pinning the thread after you actually have some plants growing in the system..... seeing as this thread is in the grow room.

and the system you are building is NOT going to be used by the masses here.... so really no reason to have it pinned quite yet.

i AM NOT knocking you, or attempting to make waves with you. if you have read any of my stuff, you would know that.

also, i am NOT knocking your system. i have a few concerns (due to my history in RDWC) but all in all its gonna be a nice set-up.

gonna take you a minute to farm enough meds to pay for it, and thats what im trying to say.

people watch your thread because there isnt anybody else on this site publicly blowing thousands on a grow room.

most do not have it to spend...... so its a novelty. its not help, its entertainment.

this site is full of poor patients who need meds as cheap as possible. they know that growing their own is as cheap as it gets.......... and they wanna know how to grow it as cheap as possible.

just trying to help............. as always.

feel free to p.m.me rather than reply in public and create drama.

I am sorry but I am enjoying this thread very much and while I don't have the room or money to pull this off. I might someday so please keep going. I am not saying anyone is right or wrong but I am enjoying this to the fullest. If you do leave after all let me know where you are moving it to. I read the whole other thread you posted about the other setup.

Guest MosCutty

I agree, I mean saying hey not getting enough participation...I'm going to a different site..is just ridiculous, it does not show any support for this site at all. My question is why would anyone get behind that instead of letting him go... if his intent was to help he would not really care one or two replies would be enough!! When we ran our christmas contest, we had little participation, but I never said Hey I'm going to another site..I fully support the mmma, and the member's here should never feel obligated to post or someone will leave..I mean get real. I have no idea why this is pinned either, but I am unpinning it! AK

So basically you two haters are saying you should play to the lowest common denominator. Yes many member of our community are new but it doesn't mean they don't aspire to try different things.

I have been a member of the 3MA community for a long time. My wife and I also donate time and money, med, etc to the cause.

I won't even address your ignorance BG, once again you come looking for me because you are full of hatred.

Many members stop in to see what I'm up too, and ask questions and help me along the way.

You two are suppose to be moderators, man please.

Where you at in Indiana BG, maybe we should have a sit down. Internet beef is pretty lame!

We all enjoy being apart of the National community of Medical Patients and Caregivers. I don't see a problem with me having a thread here and in another place.

Had you not taken your trip to Florida writing "MMMA was here in the sand", You might have the gear you want instead of hating on mine.

Funny I've been farming all day while your sitting here hating!

Grow up, Please!

Guest MosCutty

I am sorry but I am enjoying this thread very much and while I don't have the room or money to pull this off. I might someday so please keep going. I am not saying anyone is right or wrong but I am enjoying this to the fullest. If you do leave after all let me know where you are moving it to. I read the whole other thread you posted about the other setup.

Thanks Big J, for the support and it's not about choosing sides, it's not high school.

Let me make it clear.

The MoS Cutty ProJect Vol: 1 Stay's at the 3MA

The MoS Cutty ProJect Vol: 2 will be on the road, to show how a 3MA Farmer puts it down. Farmers will be directed to this site for Vol. 1.

Crazy controversy I'm just one little ganga farmer!

Guest MosCutty

So let me just get this straight...you support and donate to the mmma, but then you say I'll be rolliing over to another site since not enough of you are participating in this thread..WOW Brother what LOYALTY..and then you come and disrepect site moderators! I'll tell you what if you were truly loyal to the mmma you would never have said hey not enough attention to my thread, going to another site,your an attention seeker, and if you disrespect a staff member again..you will be on vacation :thumbsu:

I'm sorry have we met? Loyalty is this the mob? All your quotes are out of context.

Who cares if I show what I grow here or anywhere? What is the problem, do you need some medication?

I don't mind hooking up a fellow patient.

The comments were about fellowship. Not about look at me. It seems over 5,000 in a month are looking at me.

Meaning I work hard posting pics and information, then one person says something but 800 view it.

It's not worth my time, I'm not here to just post pics and not talk to anyone.

I know what the hell I'm doing when it comes to growing and if I don't know I can find out.

I'm here to meet more people that's it!

You are disrespecting me by coming in here.

Guest MosCutty

I'll be hitting the video update later in the week as promised.

I also hope the computer is on the ground so that can be hardwired in.

All plants are coming along it's gonna be a wild ride, plan on knockin this one out the park!

Hope I still got my taste testers!

As I see it all for Whatever It's Worth ,

Something that stared out as an Instructional " How To " from Start to Finish Project from One Man's Perspective appears to be more of a Cluster Fornication in recent times . Somehow Things have gone Astray and Off Topic .

Correct me if I am wrong but is this Site Not for Social Intercourse as well as a place where a Novice or a Seasoned Grower can Exchange Ideas and Help One and Other , All with a Common Goal of Helping The Cause with Education and Spreading the Knowledge Helping those that actually need the help . One Must Remember , A Divided Army Wins No Battles with Dissension in The Ranks .

I Suggest Somehow that Any Further Personal Confrontations be Done in Private via PM or email . I can Assume that a New Member reading this Continual Bickering will surely get the Wrong Interpretation of the Sites True Helping Intentions of Helping those that Need Help Gather the Needed Knowledge to get Up & Running with a Self Sufficient Grow or Refining a current or future grow project .

Now , Back with the Nickle & Dime Dog & Pony Show . Mos , Keep the Information & Pictures of the progress of your Project Flowin . I for One Enjoy the project ,,,

I for one would like to see the rest of MosCutty's project. I believe Dubliner pretty much sums it all up.

I think Mos is doing a good job and I believe he should be allowed to continue.

Can't we just agree to disagree and let it go?

You know, that has helped me a lot in life, let it go, and move on.

I for one would like to see the rest of MosCutty's project. I believe Dubliner pretty much sums it all up.

I think Mos is doing a good job and I believe he should be allowed to continue.

Can't we just agree to disagree and let it go?

You know, that has helped me a lot in life, let it go, and move on.

word

Archived