The Mos Cutty Project

Guest MosCutty

wow mos! Sounds like there's some jealousy abound. I'd like to say I Have been enjoying your thread and as I offered before send me link, if and when you move I'd like to keep following.

@everyone who has a problem with the budget of this grow...It is not the desire of every person to grow as cheaply as possible. Some people who are willing to spend some money to have quality and consistency in their operation, have just as much right to share there knowledge as the people who want to see how cheaply they can do it. I have been in this game for a long time and I know you can do it cheap. Some of us are past that and would like to see things done the best that they can be and know the costs and benefits. I have read all the cheapy threads on here (there hard to miss since they are cut and pasted all over the site.)and have used the same methods in the past. many on here have been growing long before the ACT was in place, some cali folk think MI peeps have never been around growing.( MI has Always had fine growers.)

I don't like how the four mods came in here to spout off, there is much work needed on this site and coming in here a week or two after the thread had resumed, to shake there fingers at you and shake their heads and shame you for asking if anyone was interested in the progress, is very counter productive and quite rude. I have been here about a month and realize that there is quite an overload of testosterone fueled ego. then to go on and threaten "we'll be watching you." LAME.

Carry on Brother, And if you decide to move I wouldn't blame you a bit. This is not my only forum nor should it be anyone Else's ONLY resource for information. There's a whole world Of Info out there, this is not the "all knowing" source. This is probably my last post here, so ban away bubble :devil:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MosCutty

I think I will keep an eye on this topic toooo. <_<

Really John don't trouble yourself. :huh: Okay Kids Cutty's out of 3MA jail so I can post again.

Fitting this would be the 30th day of my adventure. A lot has gone on in this thread most good but the other stuff that becomes part of the record was not what I had in mind.

I didn't come here to get into fights and have pissing matches.

Simply to show my garden and get feedback from other members of the community, it turned into something else.

I've been with this site for awhile, I was "OrganicFarmer" but switched it up when I started a non-organic garden.

Never been big on posting always seemed to end in some drama, however have found some great friends along the way and that's the important part.

The way I see it, the fact that members of my own community came to my thread to confront me over semantics is beyond me. However I still ending up meeting one good friend out of this whole mess! :thumbsu: (I got your gear friend)

Those who feel they need to choose sides, poor souls I feel sorry for you.

This is the Grow Room it should be strictly about growing. If you wait for someone to spoon feed you information how can you ever have anything to add to the discussion. The successful farmers don't wait for someone else to teach them the craft. They are seekers of information, always asking more questions of themselves and their fellow farmer.

So I'll go back to lurking, and the "Big Dogs" can have it back.

I'll hit the video update I promised sometime over the weekend. It's been a busy week on the farm.

Enjoy the Rasta Man Vibe!

Guest MosCutty

wow mos! Sounds like there's some jealousy abound. I'd like to say I Have been enjoying your thread and as I offered before send me link, if and when you move I'd like to keep following.

@everyone who has a problem with the budget of this grow...It is not the desire of every person to grow as cheaply as possible. Some people who are willing to spend some money to have quality and consistency in their operation, have just as much right to share there knowledge as the people who want to see how cheaply they can do it. I have been in this game for a long time and I know you can do it cheap. Some of us are past that and would like to see things done the best that they can be and know the costs and benefits. I have read all the cheapy threads on here (there hard to miss since they are cut and pasted all over the site.)and have used the same methods in the past. many on here have been growing long before the ACT was in place, some cali folk think MI peeps have never been around growing.( MI has Always had fine growers.)

I don't like how the four mods came in here to spout off, there is much work needed on this site and coming in here a week or two after the thread had resumed, to shake there fingers at you and shake their heads and shame you for asking if anyone was interested in the progress, is very counter productive and quite rude. I have been here about a month and realize that there is quite an overload of testosterone fueled ego. then to go on and threaten "we'll be watching you." LAME.

Carry on Brother, And if you decide to move I wouldn't blame you a bit. This is not my only forum nor should it be anyone Else's ONLY resource for information. There's a whole world Of Info out there, this is not the "all knowing" source. This is probably my last post here, so ban away bubble :devil:

Respect, Glacier!

I'm Glad to see you back " MosCutty "

I feel somewhat responsible for asking you to share

and I'm very sorry things ended up the way they did ...

This was Not my intention ...

But one nice thing is that you found out real Quick who your Real Friends are

and i even had to find out the hard way myself ...

:bighug: Tarzan

Really John don't trouble yourself. :huh: Okay Kids Cutty's out of 3MA jail so I can post again.

Fitting this would be the 30th day of my adventure. A lot has gone on in this thread most good but the other stuff that becomes part of the record was not what I had in mind.

I didn't come here to get into fights and have pissing matches.

Simply to show my garden and get feedback from other members of the community, it turned into something else.

I've been with this site for awhile, I was "OrganicFarmer" but switched it up when I started a non-organic garden.

Never been big on posting always seemed to end in some drama, however have found some great friends along the way and that's the important part.

The way I see it, the fact that members of my own community came to my thread to confront me over semantics is beyond me. However I still ending up meeting one good friend out of this whole mess! :thumbsu: (I got your gear friend)

Those who feel they need to choose sides, poor souls I feel sorry for you.

This is the Grow Room it should be strictly about growing. If you wait for someone to spoon feed you information how can you ever have anything to add to the discussion. The successful farmers don't wait for someone else to teach them the craft. They are seekers of information, always asking more questions of themselves and their fellow farmer.

So I'll go back to lurking, and the "Big Dogs" can have it back.

I'll hit the video update I promised sometime over the weekend. It's been a busy week on the farm.

Enjoy the Rasta Man Vibe!

Its no trouble at all. Peace

Guest MosCutty

I'm Glad to see you back " MosCutty "

I feel somewhat responsible for asking you to share

and I'm very sorry things ended up the way they did ...

This was Not my intention ...

But one nice thing is that you found out real Quick who your Real Friends are

and i even had to find out the hard way myself ...

:bighug: Tarzan

Thanks you, Dr.T yes we talked about me doing this before hand. Not your deal that people can't chill. You know where you stand with me brother!

Guest MosCutty

Well I have gone no where still here waiting to see the results of your hard work and would love to be a tester name the time and place.

Yes, Big J, you are still on the list. I'm trying to figure out the classiest way to give my friends here what they want from me however keep my integrity, you dig!

The video will be sweet, wait til you see the Pre-98 Bubba, it's earth shaking!

Guest MosCutty

Hey moss cutty

good to see you back. Looking forward

to more of the moss cutty project

Glad your on deck still brother, You seem like a lemon skunk man, these things are sticky. I'm hoping to hit all the testers with a least an 1/4 oz, so you get a good sample.

I should get a list so I know who to e-mail with this stuff roles in.

Herbeez

Glacier

Big J,

Dubliner

Dr. T (Gets an Oz)

and a few others I can't remember at the moment. Like to have 5 members get a taste of this crop, Free of Charge!

TGA Plush Berry has been cloned, and I'm sexing them, So far 1 male, one female 3 to go!

Tarzan Edited Post ...LOL

Hey Mos ,

I'm Glad I snuck that File in the Carrot Cake for you when I visited you in the MMM.A Jail , Otherwise Who Knows how long before Your Release . Thanks for letting Us know about yer 3 Day Ban from the site . The Good News is at least they Didn't Embarrass ya with putting yer Name in Pink and letting people know The True Evil Person you are for being a Non-Conformist & Probably a Communist .

Glacier , Let Us take Heed & make Sure we don't get involved & Possibly Banned for Associating with the Likes of That Evil Mos Cutty guy . I'm Pretty Sure i read a few pages back to where that Evil Mos Guy Challenged someone to a Dual at Sunrise . We Gotta keep an open eye on the Mos Guy .

I Kinda wonder about this video Mos is saying he's gonna do this Weekend . Will it be like an Osama Binlousy askin for a Ransom to be paid for Continuation of the Mos Cutty Project ? Or more like a Coca Cola Commercial with him singing " I'd like to teach the World to Sing in Perfect Harmony " I sure do hope the guy can carry a tune if his choice is the singing video & sings in English and Not Russian .

So Glacier it is Our Civic Duty to keep an Open Eye on that Mos Cutty Guy & Maybe even that Tarzan Guy and Keep Them Within the Boundaries . We don't want or need any Possible Double Standards Possibly Effecting Our Credibility & Good standings on the site . Glacier , Please let me know if you think You should keep an eye on Me as well as Me keeping an eye on You . Ti's a Dirty Job but Someone Has to do it ,,,

Guest MosCutty

Sounds good

I'm not picky I'll taste test wutever you have

available. Thanks for keeping me on the list.

looking forward to the video

Pre 98 bubba sounds tastey

thanks again

I planned to write a long winded tall tale about how I got my Pre-98 and other elite cuts. I had to travel a long way to get that girl, and swim up stream, been holding her for awhile.

Hey Mos ,

I'm Glad I snuck that File in the Carrot Cake for you when I visited you in the MMM.A Jail , Otherwise Who Knows how long before Your Release . Thanks for letting Us know about yer 3 Day Ban from the site . The Good News is at least they Didn't Embarrass ya with putting yer Name in Pink and letting people know The True Evil Person you are for being a Non-Conformist & Probably a Communist .

Glacier , Let Us take Heed & make Sure we don't get involved & Possibly Banned for Associating with the Likes of That Evil Mos Cutty guy . I'm Pretty Sure i read a few pages back to where that Evil Mos Guy Challenged someone to a Dual at Sunrise . We Gotta keep an open eye on the Mos Guy .

I Kinda wonder about this video Mos is saying he's gonna do this Weekend . Will it be like an Osama Binlousy askin for a Ransom to be paid for Continuation of the Mos Cutty Project ? Or more like a Coca Cola Commercial with him singing " I'd like to teach the World to Sing in Perfect Harmony " I sure do hope the guy can carry a tune if his choice is the singing video & sings in English and Not Russian .

So Glacier it is Our Civic Duty to keep an Open Eye on that Mos Cutty Guy & Maybe even that Tarzan Guy and Keep Them Within the Boundaries . We don't want or need any Possible Double Standards Possibly Effecting Our Credibility & Good standings on the site . Glacier , Please let me know if you think You should keep an eye on Me as well as Me keeping an eye on You . Ti's a Dirty Job but Someone Has to do it ,,,

I know I feel like Steve Biko. Maybe an Evil Jedi Cutty? I was also thinking We are the world, I love the part with Michael Jackson and Elton John holding hands.

I do have WMD's of the grow room variety.

Welcome back!

There is the other taste tester, LongHairbri!

I'm being forced to other tasked I'd really like to show you guys the Plush Berry!

Never thought I'd be happy about seeing a male plant!

Hey Mos ,

What The Crap?

I dont even know where to go whith this. I'm just going to leave it alone.

cutty... thanks for remembering me. the Challlice is full.

my patience with this place is empty.

Glad your on deck still brother, You seem like a lemon skunk man, these things are sticky. I'm hoping to hit all the testers with a least an 1/4 oz, so you get a good sample.

I should get a list so I know who to e-mail with this stuff roles in.

Herbeez

Glacier

Big J,

Dubliner

Dr. T (Gets an Oz)

and a few others I can't remember at the moment. Like to have 5 members get a taste of this crop, Free of Charge!

TGA Plush Berry has been cloned, and I'm sexing them, So far 1 male, one female 3 to go!

I Mo Be There.Ha Ha Ha :goodjob:

Guest MosCutty

I Mo Be There.Ha Ha Ha :goodjob:

That's the spirit, stick around Glacier

Lets just hope I can finish strong. What I know now about running the sub-current in veg is to pound the cal/mag early on.

The brand that I'm going with and loving is the Magi-cal by Technaflora

gallery_4481_617_312889.jpg

And for those who question my plants being in the said system that they are running in.

Here are the Pre-98 plants stacking. The plants are so thick you can't see the buckets. :rock:

Sorry for the image quality I need a camera. :pic:

gallery_4481_617_166951.jpg

The sub-current was so fast in veg, I had to through my new plants in bubble totes to slow things down.

Now that the Plush Berry is sexed, and clones have been cut. I'll get a grouping ready for the Next flowering round.

This is the prized mom of the group, you can really see the space queen male coming out in the leaf pattern.

gallery_4481_617_6986.jpg

These plants have an incredible smell as SubCool describes on his youtube channel, they smell like fuel(diesel) and Berries.

Here is another female and a male that I'll run some test with.

gallery_4481_617_107879.jpg

I ended up with 3 females and 2 males, all uniform and perfect, nice work SubCool!

Both males were cloned and one has been moved to soil. The other will be donated to a Michigan based breeder for experiments.

I'm still not ready for that video, I need to sweep and mop. :lol:

Guest MosCutty

looking good. for the record this will be my new system in the spring/summer. gotta fix up the new house first!

Let's do it Bri, I got your back. I love this system it's great when you understand your plants.

It is my belief that you should spend time with your genetics before any major changes. In my case I've grown all of the current genetics in the system for at least one year.

IMO newbie's should try and ride a quality strain for at least one year to have an understand of how in grows.

Not saying your a newbie Bri, I have no idea. But just generally speaking.

If I feel a plant has potential I rock it for a while until I've got an understanding.

Guest MosCutty

plants whisper. I listen. simple!!

That's what I figured. Let's talk fellowship. Life is about adversity so things change. Next round I'm moving things around.

One of our brothers at the 3MA is thinking, move beyond the T5 for my flowering room.

Cutty was thinking, why do I have this 400w when I'm not using it. So because we are such a great community, I said hey friend why don't you take this for your flowering room, save yourself some money and get better gear.

Now instead of rocking a 6 bank T5, a community member will now have a Lumatex 400w digital ballast with bulb, and a 6" Xtrasun air cooled hood, with a el'cheapo depo fan too get started. :thumbsu:

gallery_4481_617_93725.jpg

Lets talk roots, natty roots! Here is one of the TGA Plush Berry's roots. The seed was cracked 25 days or so ago. :mellow:

gallery_4481_617_84726.jpg

Computer Lo...Wt?

Sentinel GPS, I really like the owner of the company, however why do I not have a CHHC-4 right now?

Why is the Cutty Boutique stalled out with a used CHHC-1?

Let's just say these guys, are cool so I won't put them on blast, they will be looking out for me and this current CHHC-1 will making it's way to a patient in need once they've taken care of me.

This unit showed up overnight from a MI based grow store. Sentinel asked them to overnight me a new unit(CHHC-4) and they tried to scam me and them by sending a used CHHC-1.

This unit does not allow you to mount the control box outside the grow room, without opening it and disconnecting the Photocell. The photocell is the sensor that monitors the environment.

The new model CHHC-4 allows the user to disconnect the photocell without opening the control box. :thumbsu:

gallery_4481_617_74171.jpg

I've got her done and she's wired in. It works great, Keeping me steady day and night! :goodjob:

As far as I can tell you've been nothing but kind in this thread.

I haven't addressed that yet. I've been here from the beginning, check it out. I'M THE FIRST MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC TO SIGN UP ON THIS SITE! member # 11. I'm here EVERY day, rarely post. why? I hate drama. The constant grandstanding, in fighting and trolls make it hard to stay here. As bad as this site can be it is also the best. info, people, news and opinions I hadn't considered are what I come back for. I also try and remember that most here are patients too and when "good" people go off, more than likely having a rotten day. Still not something I want to deal with and thats why I say " YOU ROCK". just for staying and enduring the attacks from left field. Your a good man Moss and I look forward to running into you some day. I'll be the one with the hair!!

Archived