The Mos Cutty Project

Guest MosCutty

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so you were going to talk dissolved oxygen talk I want kill roots like that.

Come on Mos, tell us about the roots....

Yes, Yes, now where starting to rock the party. Thanks for dropping the tunes.

After our friend Master Kush dropped by it got me thinking about GH nutes in RDWC. I’ve seen some good results but I’ve also heard and seen nutrient fallout. So five minutes later I freak-out.

I Decide to run through the system instead of finishing the build-out; I was already concerned about the Cal-mag. And a good thing I did.

The buckets had an uneven water level and the last 4 buckets looked dirty!

Now I’m thinking two things, GH is outta here and I’m running with Dutch Master, thanks to the research of our brother farmers on other sites.

GH, is General Hydroponics, right? That's what I'm using. 8 ml micro, 16 ml bloom / gal.

Guest MosCutty

Man! That's steep! I bet ya hid that receipt from the wifey..... :D

LOL, wifey knows my hydro guys gotta pay for his ladys BMW, it's all good. :blink:

that is coool cutty Ive never heard the reggae version. i used to love joy division. :thumbsu:

Yeah lots of good Reggae covers out there lets start a little game, I'll post a reggae cover and you name the band. :thumbsu:

Here is an easy one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XrOL8B_d7A&feature=related

Come on Mos, tell us about the roots....

GH, is General Hydroponics, right? That's what I'm using. 8 ml micro, 16 ml bloom / gal.

Here is an excerpt from Current Culture's website on the system involving roots:

“Sub-Current Culture employs peripheral negative pressure to recirculate highly oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant root zone. This perpetual fluid motion super-charges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating a hyper aerobic condition, perfect for explosive plant growth.”

[/size]

Yes General Hydroponics, there is a problem with salt build up in my opinion.

I know there are some people with some questions that I haven't gotten to yet, I had a long night.

Went to see a good friend of ours in the Jungle! :sword:

gallery_4481_529_33125.jpg

My Brotha Dr.Tarzan and BlueBerry was also in the house! Very good time folks.

And Tarzan has done a wonderful job with the club and the MoS Cutty's Bubba Kush clone only!

Holding it down big time!

Guest MosCutty

Yes I, Gregory is the man I was just listening to him while checking on the ladies!

Everybody looks great the flowering plants are starting to stretch big time well at least the lemon skunk and the lone Swampy.

I've been working on detail work in the meantime.

Got some updates on the R/O setup

The Dehuey water catch as also been updated,

The air pump has PVC now and a few other things I'll have pics later today.

Thanks again for the tunes, time to medicate and listen! :thumbsu:

Guest MosCutty

dang..

now that i met you, i feel like i have to go back and reread this thread LOL

i have only been lurking in here and 1/2 assed watching....

:rolleyes:

Yeah I'm still bumped that I didn't know it was you. I've been to Greenbush a few times, love Marty great group of people always kind and welcoming. And of course I've been to Atlanta a bit, We should make a plan. :thumbsu:

Yeah I'm still bumped that I didn't know it was you. I've been to Greenbush a few times, love Marty great group of people always kind and welcoming. And of course I've been to Atlanta a bit, We should make a plan. :thumbsu:

i know right...

no worries...i'll be seeing you i am sure.....

Guest MosCutty

One good thing about dehuey's are the water they release is 0 ppm so it can be used in the grow. I keep this water for the veg room.

So I added PVC, the other hose is off the A/C which doesn't make much water.

gallery_4481_529_16201.jpg

Since we are running CO2 the air pumps must be outside of the room. Here it is with the water chiller.

gallery_4481_529_17775.jpg

Lets talk water pressure, R/O machines need 60 psi, for peak performance. I was running at 30 psi off a well pump add this baby and my R/0 is kicking! :thumbsu:

If you run R/0 and have low water pressure this is worth the money.

gallery_4481_529_31199.jpg

Oh yeah and the A/C showed up today. So all in all not so bad, right? :thumbsu:

gallery_4481_529_157089.jpg

Do yo already have central air? If not I would be very surprised if only 3,500 BTU's would be capable of maintaining proper temps in the summer.

My first guess would be at least a minimum 8,000 BTU's, if the house does not have central air.

I hope you do complete your project here, I am really interested in the outcome and it is looking impressive thus far.

As they say, "Keep on Truckin"

Guest MosCutty

Do yo already have central air? If not I would be very surprised if only 3,500 BTU's would be capable of maintaining proper temps in the summer.

My first guess would be at least a minimum 8,000 BTU's, if the house does not have central air.

I hope you do complete your project here, I am really interested in the outcome and it is looking impressive thus far.

As they say, "Keep on Truckin"

Good eye goddess, however their is a 1 behind the plastic band, that be a 13,500 btu rated at 14,000 which matches my square footage. A friend figured it out that's not my thing. LOL

Thanks for dropping in. Hope to make it your way soon!

MoS

Guest MosCutty

I'm here for roll call....

MORE EQUIPMENT!!!!

Let's hear your Tim Allen grunt.... :D

Man Please no more gear, Growgoddess was just catching all the over medicated who didn't ask about the A/C weeks ago.

Maybe a few little things, I'm geared out. :hot: No one even asked about the computer or the CO2?

I've got stories well it can wait. People need to see plants to feel whole.

Let's talk Dna Lemon Skunk, I love this plant but she is a pest. 100% increase in the stretch, I'm taking Bushmaster too her like a bat. Yet still she wins.

I would not run my pheno as a staple plant, but more of a seasonal.

She bares a sweet island spice that warms your chest upon impact.

Bag appeal is excellent with giant thc jumping from the buds.

The smell is true lemon and lives up to the name.

She needs to be tamed or can get out of control, she's for med-level to advanced growers when it comes to production.

This is summertime in a jar kids!

gallery_4481_529_156498.jpg

Guest MosCutty

sounds tasty. the citrus/fruity strains have been making their way to top billing in my garden over the last few months. gotta love it!!

Yes I like the citrus in the winter makes me think of summer. This pheno would be good in a cross to help with structure. I don't know anyone else running her so I haven't seen any other pheno's.

I got a batch of these coming out of the cloner for friends. Better go take pics. :thumbsu:

I also made Bubble last night in the snow, Thanks Bri!

Guest MosCutty

yep. looking good man. like we say over on my regular forum, "Pics or it didn't happen"

I know that forum. :rolleyes:

Today, I'll hit a few updates:

We got Lemon Skunk batch out of the cloner last night.

Made some Bubble in the snow.(didn't take process pics, but got bubble!)

We also got TGA Pink Lady aka Plush Berry Test grow update. I'm sure you guys forgot about that one.

And a few other goodies.

we can update the nute list as well

Stay tuned!

You know Plush Berry the first TGA Kush! Could get crazy!

MoS

Good eye goddess, however their is a 1 behind the plastic band, that be a 13,500 btu rated at 14,000 which matches my square footage. A friend figured it out that's not my thing. LOL

Thanks for dropping in. Hope to make it your way soon!

MoS

With my 2000W flower room, I had guessed 10,000 BTU and the room needed a little bit more than that when it got to 95 degrees and 100% humidity. So then I exchanged it for a 12,000 BTU unit and it worked perfectly. Then I got my first summertime electric bill :blink: I had left the AC running 24/7 because I was concerned with getting bud rot due to the extreme humidity last summer.

Now 13,500 BTU sounds like that will do it just fine.

Looking forward to seeing more on your project.

Guest MosCutty

With my 2000W flower room, I had guessed 10,000 BTU and the room needed a little bit more than that when it got to 95 degrees and 100% humidity. So then I exchanged it for a 12,000 BTU unit and it worked perfectly. Then I got my first summertime electric bill :blink: I had left the AC running 24/7 because I was concerned with getting bud rot due to the extreme humidity last summer.

Now 13,500 BTU sounds like that will do it just fine.

Looking forward to seeing more on your project.

Thanks Goddess, I'll do another walk through video soon, just waiting on the buds sites to fill it.

Yes I'm holding temps pretty well right now.

Daytime 79 degree 60% RH with or without CO2. 1500ppm

Nighttime 70 degree 50% RH

I'd upgrade the Dehuey if I had the money. :notfair:

Like to drop that real low at the very end like 20-30%.

I've seen your setup it's very clean nice work. I think I see some RDWC in your future! :thumbsu:

Guest MosCutty

Looking forward to a walk through video Mos!

Sorry I haven't been challenging you with questions....

I'm just not quite there yet.....

Tell us about the computer!

Okay Mate, the computer was dead on arrival. Not cool in Cutty world, since I've dreamed about this thing since the first generation.

I called Sentinel Gps looking for answer as to why this very expensive computer was not working. They told me to send it back to them and of course I lost it. That would take a week of down time in shipping!

After threatening the poor guy that fixes them, I tracked down the sales dude ready for battle.

Thinking I'm gonna show this Cali Boy about the Mid-West. I gave him a piece, then he ripped me a knew one explaining he was the owner when I called the product lame out of frustration. (Didn't use the word lame.)

Turns out he just got on a plane in the D, He almost got off to have a show down with me.

After coming full circle, turns out we've spoken with some of the same people in the past and share some interest. I will have a new computer on Tuesday with some complimentary goodies! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I love this song.

Here she is when i plugged her in. I had to turn the lights down.

gallery_4481_529_55356.jpg

Then I realized the daytime light was not working? Meaning the sensor won't control CO2!

gallery_4481_529_190905.jpg

But that's cool I made a new friend. :thumbsu:

Lemon Skunk using Clonex in 6 days 2 days longer then the other but bigger roots.

gallery_4481_529_107409.jpg

Doing this Lemon Skunk thing, so I made Lemon Skunk Bubble for my back.

gallery_4481_529_208329.jpg

I haven't been sleeping and this helps. Blonde Bubble

gallery_4481_529_57277.jpg

You ask how does he have Lemon Skunk Bubble and he's growing it right now, Magic!

gallery_4481_529_27358.jpg

Now I should eat better, sleep better, and interact a little better. :thumbsu:

gallery_4481_529_75157.jpg

Guest MosCutty

gallery_4481_529_53386.jpg

I started this little project on the December 28, 2010, I gave myself 30 days to do a few things.

I had some bumps in the road in real life and in 3MA World, I try to keep it moving!

The thirty day aspect of the project is on the eve of completion.

I'll finish this up with a video update later in the week.

Then you can look for flower updates in the XXX adult forum.

It's about time for me to give my addition to upcoming projects.

I'll also Drop something in the strain thread on the new TGA SubCool gear, Plush Berry!

I just put those girls on the fast track, Sub dropped youtube Video's on the 3 pheno's he selected.

It looks like your boy's got the Indy Cut!!

gallery_4481_529_26138.jpg

Archived