The Mos Cutty Project

Guest MosCutty

Guest MosCutty

Well I still have not afforded a good camera myself Dr.T. :notfair: Which is why I haven't showed the pics of the finished work.

Everything came down smooth all strains are great and true to form. haven't sampled Swampy because she is still drying then to cure.

Yield looks about right! :thumbsu: I am very very pleased! This system rocks! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I will be asking Dubliner to take pics of the finished product, hoping to get it into his hands this week.

Other testers I'll be making plans with you as well. :thumbsu:

The room is being cleaned and a new layout. :sword:

So again Dubliner will get the last word on this one.

MoS

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mos ,

Glad to hear Everything turned out as ya expected it would . Can't wait to hear more on yer New Layout as well as what Carefully Selected Strains you'll be going with in MoS Cutty Phase Two . Thanks Again for taking the Time to show us all the Cutty Project your just wrapping up , Nice to see ya post the progress of yer Toils . You & Several other Members here are Great in posting progress Journals for us Less Knowledgeable Gardeners to see just how they do things that work for them . I realise the extra time you guy's/gal's put in posting a Journal and it Is Greatly Appreciated as you can see by the times viewed count on Members Journals & Reports .

Yes do let me know when Pictures will be needed I'll be Glad to try my Kodak Instamatic Out with the Attached Flash Cube . I tell ya it does a much finer job than the Old Polaroid Land-Camera ever did . :rolleyes:

Be Well & Good Luck with Phase Two ,,,

Dubliner

Guest MosCutty

Hey Mos ,

Glad to hear Everything turned out as ya expected it would . Can't wait to hear more on yer New Layout as well as what Carefully Selected Strains you'll be going with in MoS Cutty Phase Two . Thanks Again for taking the Time to show us all the Cutty Project your just wrapping up , Nice to see ya post the progress of yer Toils . You & Several other Members here are Great in posting progress Journals for us Less Knowledgeable Gardeners to see just how they do things that work for them . I realise the extra time you guy's/gal's put in posting a Journal and it Is Greatly Appreciated as you can see by the times viewed count on Members Journals & Reports .

Yes do let me know when Pictures will be needed I'll be Glad to try my Kodak Instamatic Out with the Attached Flash Cube . I tell ya it does a much finer job than the Old Polaroid Land-Camera ever did . :rolleyes:

Be Well & Good Luck with Phase Two ,,,

Dubliner

Yeah Mon, I'll hit you with the PM lets link for Coffee or Stout your choice mate!

Guest MosCutty

Mos, just curious why every pic you say you post comes up as not a pic but rather a red x with image not available? Is this the board screwing up? Good work on the project, waiting to see your "cloning sweet spot 5 days 100% success."

Thanks for dropping in Pic book, I was wondering if anyone would ask about the older pics missing from the journal. Well during my trials and tribulations, lets just say the pics were lost.

I don't want to start the poop slinging again however, those who look at this project as a learning resource should know that I intended to have a complete journal with pics and all. :rolleyes:

As for the sweet spot cloner, it has been evolved into the "Cutty Cloner 3000" I did a little write up on it, in the grow room section.

The new cloner is great I'm loving it, best one to date!

Thanks for dropping in Pic book, I was wondering if anyone would ask about the older pics missing from the journal. Well during my trials and tribulations, lets just say the pics were lost.

I don't want to start the poop slinging again however, those who look at this project as a learning resource should know that I intended to have a complete journal with pics and all. :rolleyes:

As for the sweet spot cloner, it has been evolved into the "Cutty Cloner 3000" I did a little write up on it, in the grow room section.

The new cloner is great I'm loving it, best one to date!

Well Mos ,

I just assumed it was you who removed the Journal Pic's . Must be a Site Malfunction or Something . Ya Don't think Anyone would Remove the Pic's do ya ? Kinda hard for a new reader to get the Full Extent of yer Journal with Missing Pictures . Maybe with All the Unrest in Egypt & Labia caused a bit-o-censorship here as I see some other Threads have been Censored of Original Content also ,,,

Guest MosCutty

Good morning mos cutty

how's the new project coming along ????

Lots of things are started my friend but nothing finished and working. I'm waiting on 3 plants to catch up for my next flowering run.

My Boom Boom room project that I will be doing here is waiting for one more plant as well.

Also having heat issues with the box I built, so I will need to figure something out.

I've just been reworking my zone, and getting things in order for a smooth run with TGA Plush Berry! :thumbsu:

The plan is to be back in flowering by next monday and I hope to start the boom boom project as well.

Well Mos ,

I just assumed it was you who removed the Journal Pic's . Must be a Site Malfunction or Something . Ya Don't think Anyone would Remove the Pic's do ya ? Kinda hard for a new reader to get the Full Extent of yer Journal with Missing Pictures . Maybe with All the Unrest in Egypt & Labia caused a bit-o-censorship here as I see some other Threads have been Censored of Original Content also ,,,

No No No, it was I who deleted the photos during the drama, as it was pretty clear at the moment that my efforts were not appreciated by some.

The events some what deflated my passion for the journal, however I kept it up for the few people that found something good.

Can't go backwards choices were made, just keep it moving, right?

Lots of things are started my friend but nothing finished and working. I'm waiting on 3 plants to catch up for my next flowering run.

My Boom Boom room project that I will be doing here is waiting for one more plant as well.

Also having heat issues with the box I built, so I will need to figure something out.

I've just been reworking my zone, and getting things in order for a smooth run with TGA Plush Berry! :thumbsu:

The plan is to be back in flowering by next monday and I hope to start the boom boom project as well.

No No No, it was I who deleted the photos during the drama, as it was pretty clear at the moment that my efforts were not appreciated by some.

The events some what deflated my passion for the journal, however I kept it up for the few people that found something good.

Can't go backwards choices were made, just keep it moving, right?

Yes Mos ,

Onwards & Upwards . Good Luck with the TGA Plush Berry! Project ,,,

Guest MosCutty

Here are a few pics of the updates at Cutty Farms.

Boom Boom Room, coming together should be figured out real soon. :thumbsu:

gallery_4481_617_62077.jpg

Veg Room setup for current run featuring the Cutty Cloner 3000. :thumbsu:

gallery_4481_617_7378.jpg

The ladies in waiting, TGA Plush Berry. Thanks again Subcool!

gallery_4481_617_16354.jpg

Most room repairs have been made now I need to move the lights to fit the new layout. I also got a new Dehuey so it needs to be installed. The AC will also need to be adjusted.

I need to get this stuff done hoping to take a trip down state this weekend, hoping to find some of my virtual brothers and sisters. :jig:

What clubs should I visit?

Guest MosCutty

Nice to see your back in action. Cant wait to see a Subcool journal.

Thanks for stopping in Scrog, Looking forward to seeing you in the ZOO on the Cutty Tour.

I got some locations down with more to come

GR on Friday

Cereal CC 3- 7?

A2 Friday night.

Saturday open Flint at some point, then back to Cuttyville. Anybody else got ideas?

I was not happy with the Logo so here it is again. :thumbsu:

gallery_4481_617_65750.jpg

Guest MosCutty

Keep those PM's coming, looks like I may need to rent a van for this trip. :rock:

Thanks everyone for the warm invitations, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone I can on my road trip. :D

Looks like a few of my Sub-Current Systems will be put to the test here soon!

A Cutty Cloner 3000 is also headed to a members garden. :thumbsu:

Love to see more peeps jumping in, trust me the water is fine! :thumbsu:

Guest MosCutty

Hey mos

are you making it down to the Detroit area

on your cutty tour ???I would like to sample sum of the

cutty meds

May need to do that cereal was short lived, A 2 up next!

Cutty...

This is Mrs. J: First of all, I want to thank you for your generosity, we appreciate it!~!XOXO Secondly, Sorry I was not very friendly when I got home from work, (Please understand, it was Friday, after work and a million things on my mind. Thirdly, I am sorry to hear about you and the market!! And lastly,when you come back, LEAVE THE CAR!!!! Sincerely, Mrs. J!!!

Cutty it is Big J. I would like to say a couple things first I was a pleasure and an honor to meet you I hope there is no problem with me calling you friend. Secondly I am soooooo sorry about what happened in battle creek had I know they were going to give away our table I would have made other arangments for my doctors appointment so we could have gotten there earlier. I am still in disbelief that they would not make arangments to squeez you in seeing you came all that way. And finally I hope we can either hang out in the north land or next time you are heading in this direction we can break bread together with our families. Seeing we are both former Chicago kids I will bust out my big guns and make my authentic Chicago deep dish pizza. My mom claims it is the best Chicago style she has had. Or I will make a trip to chitown and pick up all the fixings for portillo style hot dogs or maybe itialian beef would be good too. Ok now I am hungry ! Anyway I am working on the smoke report my nose needs to clean out because I can not really smell that well.

I hope things went better on the other side of the state.

Guest MosCutty

bikini.jpg

I can't Swim ...

I 'll just sit on the beech and watch All the Bikini's

and drink my tall frosty glass w/ Sun Tea ...

Happy Sailing ... :thumbsu:

LOL, your a nut Dr. T, I know what your thinking. Monday night right? LOL :thumbsu:

Cutty...

This is Mrs. J: First of all, I want to thank you for your generosity, we appreciate it!~!XOXO Secondly, Sorry I was not very friendly when I got home from work, (Please understand, it was Friday, after work and a million things on my mind. Thirdly, I am sorry to hear about you and the market!! And lastly,when you come back, LEAVE THE CAR!!!! Sincerely, Mrs. J!!!

No worries Mrs. J it was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely family. You have a lot on your plate right now, stay strong I'm sure things will work out fine. :thumbsu:

Cutty it is Big J. I would like to say a couple things first I was a pleasure and an honor to meet you I hope there is no problem with me calling you friend. Secondly I am soooooo sorry about what happened in battle creek had I know they were going to give away our table I would have made other arangments for my doctors appointment so we could have gotten there earlier. I am still in disbelief that they would not make arangments to squeez you in seeing you came all that way. And finally I hope we can either hang out in the north land or next time you are heading in this direction we can break bread together with our families. Seeing we are both former Chicago kids I will bust out my big guns and make my authentic Chicago deep dish pizza. My mom claims it is the best Chicago style she has had. Or I will make a trip to chitown and pick up all the fixings for portillo style hot dogs or maybe itialian beef would be good too. Ok now I am hungry ! Anyway I am working on the smoke report my nose needs to clean out because I can not really smell that well.

I hope things went better on the other side of the state.

Big J, yes Brother it was great to meet you and your wonderful family, you made me feel right at home, Thank You.

No worries about the said club, Like I told you today it's all about community. Hope you enjoy the samples. :thumbsu:

Guest MosCutty

Just wanted to send some love out to Big J and his family during this difficult time. Stay strong brother, I look forward to hearing from you when your out of the hospital. Blessings.

Here's an old school Hip Hop one for you and those over 30! :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MosCutty

Yes it was shaping up to be an epic thread. I got torched along the way, so I don't think I'll be rocking journals. Just little updates of stuff I think is cool when It comes around.

Looking forward to meeting you real soon my friend. :thumbsu:

Love the tunes!

Archived