Looking For Free Clones

hunting5120

ok so kingdiamond helped me today and mayorherb to find my 56 day plant was a male...im in the owosso,chesaning area..

looking for free clones to go to a good home dont have much money but would try to make a small donation if needed..please help out if you can thank you guys... peace love and lots of meds to you all

Lots of great generous compassionate souls on these boards I'm almost positive someone will get you up and running with some donated genetics.

Way back in June of 09 i was in the same boat no money no idea how to grow until i met my good Ole buddy (you know who you are!) :thumbsu: now we look out for each other all the time and i refuse to accept any type of donation from him because if i cant help the guy who got me up and running what kind of friend am i to him? :unsure:

I just give away a 4 footer " Shark Breath "

She was 3 foot wide ....

She was in a 5 Gallon Smart Pot ready for Bloom

Hopefully after they get some baby's from her ....

Let me know if your willing to Travel ...

If you find no Luck down there ....

I'm not sure how far your from me ?

Im up here between Alpena and Gaylord ...

I just give away a 4 footer " Shark Breath "

She was 3 foot wide ....

She was in a 5 Gallon Smart Pot ready for Bloom

Hopefully after they get some baby's from her ....

Let me know if your willing to Travel ...

If you find no Luck down there ....

I'm not sure how far your from me ?

Im up here between Alpena and Gaylord ...

For 4' I might have to come to Atlanta!

Well I have some free clones to someone in need! Only problem is im a distance away.. I will be headed to the clare meeting on the 8th if this helps let me know i will reserve some free ones for you !

Edit: looked at the map! If you can meet me in Flint somewhere preferably east side before 475 I can give you a few clones for free... I will just go eat at Tony's in Birchrun to justify my hour drive.. Let me know! I can make it to flint any day of the week ..

Well I have some free clones to someone in need! Only problem is im a distance away.. I will be headed to the clare meeting on the 8th if this helps let me know i will reserve some free ones for you !

Edit: looked at the map! If you can meet me in Flint somewhere preferably east side before 475 I can give you a few clones for free... I will just go eat at Tony's in Birchrun to justify my hour drive.. Let me know! I can make it to flint any day of the week ..

Lookin forward to meeting you, if I haven't.. (at CCCC the 8th)

Tony's.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't get the BLT unless you LOVE bacon... :lol:

yes im very intrested i can travel to the flint area .. ill pm you my info let me know when you come this way

Archived