Out Of Meds And Cash

so about 2 weeks ago i ran out of meds. Trying to stay legal I ended up shorting myself. :( I harvest in feburary but I'm out now :( Because my job thinks i can live on 12 hours a week I cant really just go buy any. I posted this in my journal but only 1 person responded. He gave me some and i am very grateful he did, but thats long gone :( So maybe someone can help me out.. remember I have no money. Didnt want to have to post this but i have to now.. Hope to hear from some one soon. Im in the Bay city area....

so about 2 weeks ago i ran out of meds. Trying to stay legal I ended up shorting myself. :( I harvest in feburary but I'm out now :( Because my job thinks i can live on 12 hours a week I cant really just go buy any. I posted this in my journal but only 1 person responded. He gave me some and i am very grateful he did, but thats long gone :( So maybe someone can help me out.. remember I have no money. Didnt want to have to post this but i have to now.. Hope to hear from some one soon. Im in the Bay city area....

I will help you out. I have been in the same boat so I picked up some smaller stuff that is just drying. I am going to Flint Club Tuesday if you want to meet me there and I will help you out. Peace, Afi

Thanks a ton Afi!!

I have no club where club is though lol or when it's open lol

I'm not even sure if I work Tuesday. But I'll find out tomorrow..

Does it cost to go there? Cause I wasted 20$ for membership at club yesterday that was worthless

It is called g3c and they do charge 20.00 for a membership but it is well worth it. I am taking a patient there to check it out and hoping to maybee meet some other members from here that tend to hang out there. I am pretty far away from you or I would help you out sooner. I will look for there website and post it if you would like.

Thanx alot guys. I appreciate it :)

No problem and if by chance you still need some by Tuesday let me know. If anyone wants to meet up at G3C Tuesday let me know I wouldn`t mind meeting a few of you fine people and shooting the breeze. Peace Afi

Well no pm's or replies other than what u see..

So sorry to see the lack of compassion Brandon i really wish you were down around metro detroit we have a huge member base down here. :notfair:

If a caregiver or patient in this area has extras and has an active paypal account i will reimburse you for a nice sticky 1/4 oz for Brandon via paypal .

So sorry to see the lack of compassion Brandon i really wish you were down around metro detroit we have a huge member base down here. :notfair:

If a caregiver or patient in this area has extras and has an active paypal account i will reimburse you for a nice sticky 1/4 oz for Brandon via paypal .

Kingdiamond is a rare breed. Many could learn from his actions.

Obviously I can chalk off a few more so called compassionate people from my list that are in your area Brandan. Sorry you weren't helped. I'm losing more and more faith in this movement each day.....its a shame. Pretty soon I'll just disappear myself I guess.

Brandan if you were downriver I would help ya out man.... I'm kinda in the same boat as you though ...... Unfortunantly alot of the compassion on this site is just a bunch if hyped up talk ( I know there are some very compassionent people on here) it took me a good long time to suck up my pride and ask for help on here with meds that was before christmas I received a few pm's but that's as far as it went... I ended up trading my zephyr for some meds now those are close to gone and I got till the end if FEB till I'll have any more...... but keep your faith like I said I know there are some good people on here just noone in my area

HerbanLegend help me out today :) Thanx again bro!

Thanx everyone who was on here and trying to help, true compassion will always come back to you guys :)

I just cant wait till i am able to help the way you giys have :jig:

And the SFV OG KUSH x CHEMDOG is very very tasty. lol glad i dont have anything planned for tonight :)

thanx again everyone because if it were not for you guys i think there would be alot of grumpy in pain people around

HerbanLegend help me out today :) Thanx again bro!

Thanx everyone who was on here and trying to help, true compassion will always come back to you guys :)

I just cant wait till i am able to help the way you giys have :jig:

And the SFV OG KUSH x CHEMDOG is very very tasty. lol glad i dont have anything planned for tonight :)

thanx again everyone because if it were not for you guys i think there would be alot of grumpy in pain people around

No prob man glad I could help. Yea that kushdog really sticks with ya dont it hehe.

Archived