Caregivers And Overages

cwick925

hey guys, ive been a caregiver for about a year now and just got setup to my full potential and since day one i havent had a problem getting rid of my meds to my patients but now they are all stocked and my crops continue to come in. ( I know one option is to take my operation smaller again) but I like the work and already have the xtra lights.

I guess my question would be where/how would be the most legit way to get rid of overages that isnt just meeting random people off craigslist or here? (Meeting strangers to transfer meds scares me). I live in the metro detroit area, ive tried a couple places like liberty but the owners never there when i go in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Canna markets... IE Cereal City...

There are plenty of people here that need meds though... Random people would be coming at you at a canna-market...

As long as you have proof they are legal, what's the problem?

There is a link "are you a patient in need of meds"... would be worth a look...

Why alienate people here??

• 3 weeks later...

Canna markets... IE Cereal City...

There are plenty of people here that need meds though... Random people would be coming at you at a canna-market...

As long as you have proof they are legal, what's the problem?

There is a link "are you a patient in need of meds"... would be worth a look...

Why alienate people here??

Where are "canna markets"? Can all registered patients and caregivers get in?

call a few of the dispenses that are still open, and get it to them, just make sure know names are kept or copied, no 1099's and no copys of your c.g or pt info! than sell it to them! I know quite a few that sell to dispense for like 2 a zip!

You mite want to try that, and def call ahead first and dont drive with more than you are allowed to and keep it in your trunk!

Good luck and no dont slow down your grow, you mite want to try a few dif strains that are lower yeild but pack more punch! also just try vegging a lil longer also, i know that wont help with your overages but you let them bush out more, and then flower them it adds to the time it takes for cropping, and adds to the quanity, and it dont hurt the quality!

Peace

FTW

Jim

The other option is to find a broker.

The broker has a network of valid patients (some work with CGs too)

You and the broker agree on a wholesale price, you have to front or some brokers will pay upfront.

Smart brokers expect quality, don't push meds while they are wet, moldy, or not medical grade because they will not accept it.

The broker has become important in this arena - cities block dispensaries and even compassion club meetings (where you just talk to people, jeez!) - this makes it hard for new patients to find new strains that might work best for them, it makes it hard to find a CG or medicine on a reliable basis.

A broker is merely a part of the MMMP program, they are not your CG (they don't have to stock in your preference of med or be your regular supply). They are not quite like a dispensary (might only carry certain strains or limited variety). They can offer great prices - growers want to be legitimate and compassionate, brokers want patients to get their meds. No real overhead (driving, phone, internet, business expense perhaps). No city memoriams.

Not everyone should be a broker. And you should set high standards for your broker. Brokers have to be a patient to work under the MMMAct, P2P. This means weights. Brokers should only work with michigan grown.

I can talk about this at MOCC public meetings. Look for me.

-DN

Archived