Jury Mutiny In Montana

abe supercro

Touray Cornell lucked out when he went before a jury for possessing a small amount of weed. Instead of sending him to prison, almost all 27 members of the jury pool, the eldest of whom was in her 60s, said they wouldn’t convict someone for such a slight infraction. It was therefore impossible, said the judge, to hold a trial, a move that shifted the balance of judicial power toward the people.

Here's more: http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/41791/montana-pot-mutiny-signals-prohibitions-obsolescence/

I haven't been logged on in a few days (seems more like months!), so, when I come back to read "things like this" (like there's any real comparison to such wonderful news, eh!?), it sure makes me feel good to rediscover that compassion is indeed alive and well and living in the hearts and minds of free-souled people everywhere - from Michigan to Montana, and all around the globe.

Thanks, Abe!

Thanks, MMMA!

Thanks to all the courageous, compassionate, true-hearted souls of Montana!

Thanks, to all the friendly, caring, neighborly, free-minded people and communities of Michigan / America, and all around the world!

Be Healthy, Happy, Wealthy and FREE!

CANNABIS CURES - Without Fears

FREE The CURE!

Here's a link to the article linked within the wonderful news story:

http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_464bdc0a-0b36-11e0-a594-001cc4c03286.html

Please, take special note of this "question of the Century," asked by the Judge:

Is it fair, Deschamps wondered, in such cases to insist upon impaneling a jury of “hardliners” who object to all drug use, including marijuana?

“I think that poses a real challenge in proceeding,” he said. “Are we really seating a jury of their peers if we just leave people on who are militant on the subject?”

Reminds me of a bunch of anti-frees on city councils.

FREE The PEOPLE! (from the profiteers' "Federal Reserve" slave-for-debt-for-credit, corrupt government, forked-tongue politicians and tyrranical city, town and village "councils")

Funny thing about the Judge's question is, many of us have long been wondering, when it comes to being abused and victimized by the Evil, Bestly System of things, for our personal choice to seek and find the purely natural, healthy benifits from the wonderful, healing herb, how can anyone that is NOT a supporter of Freedom of Choice be a Jury of anyone but the anti-frees' peers?

FREE The TREE!

HARVEST The HEALING

freedom.jpgFreedom.jpg

Hope and Freedom will continue to abundantly exist. i can only believe this

as the kindness of heart -on countless occasions- that your people have recently shown.

life must persist, flourishing through empathy and love on all fronts.

now a peregrination actualizes posthaste as my planet is in need of grave repair.

i will one day, not too far off, return enlivened and willing to assist

wherever that may be. as i bring the message of your people home, it is known,

they will appreciate and be thankful for your knowledge, efforts and the truths

that you represent from day to evening.

- abe

I haven't been logged on in a few days (seems more like months!), so, when I come back to read "things like this" (like there's any real comparison to such wonderful news, eh!?), it sure makes me feel good to rediscover that compassion is indeed alive and well and living in the hearts and minds of free-souled people everywhere - from Michigan to Montana, and all around the globe.

Thanks, Abe!

Thanks, MMMA!

Thanks to all the courageous, compassionate, true-hearted souls of Montana!

Thanks, to all the friendly, caring, neighborly, free-minded people and communities of Michigan / America, and all around the world!

Be Healthy, Happy, Wealthy and FREE!

CANNABIS CURES - Without Fears

FREE The CURE!

From Montana to Michigan and Beyond -

peace and freedom for all.

its awsome that the jury mutnied on the mm part, but his guy is a real loser! 8 fellony's I thought i was bad! sorry I dont want this kind of person representing me. im glad for the jury thing like i said, but im telling ya if they heard of all his other troubles things would have been different! he is a menace to society!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived