I Got Pulled Over And They Took My Truck And My Meds

big bud

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they got your money for impounding your truck and they probably have already smoked your meds. Selfish sobs almost never share! I do say almost when I was in high school I used to do odd jobs for and officer that had the best there was because he grew it and knew what he was doing. he was on the force for almost 30 years to my knowledge and I am almost certain he son told me he never had a single marijuana arrest. He believed mj laws were unjust and illegal. So he grew and never arrested anyone for it. He also stood in front of a judge and scolded him for his sons arrest for mj was a joke and he should be ashamed of himself. I loved that man. I am still very good friends with his son he unfortunately is no longer with us.

• 1 month later...

they got your money for impounding your truck and they probably have already smoked your meds. Selfish sobs almost never share! I do say almost when I was in high school I used to do odd jobs for and officer that had the best there was because he grew it and knew what he was doing. he was on the force for almost 30 years to my knowledge and I am almost certain he son told me he never had a single marijuana arrest. He believed mj laws were unjust and illegal. So he grew and never arrested anyone for it. He also stood in front of a judge and scolded him for his sons arrest for mj was a joke and he should be ashamed of himself. I loved that man. I am still very good friends with his son he unfortunately is no longer with us.

I still have not heard a word from redford this just makes my stomach turn waiting for what a decision

Archived