I Got Pulled Over And They Took My Truck And My Meds

big bud

So if it's legally illegal ,should WE ALL not be doing it ? How can we all do something to help big bud out or just me .we are all one we voted it in we all need to fight to keep the law a REAL law not just a way to get are money .what is happening here is not right ! We all have a DR and the state of MI saying this is for medical use only ,its not party time for me over here ,I am a sick man and so are all of you .I got your back big bud ,you just say when . I just know you all would help me the Same if it were me.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just saying the same thing seemed easier just to live life underground. But we should not have to. It is rediculous. We have a law it is written down for everyone to see we have seen the battles in Cali we know where this goes why do the arseholes that be feel the need to continue to beat a dead horse. Please we are following a law passed by the people for the people. Let's have the LAW ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE ENFORCE THE LAW. Not do as they please and hurt sick an innocent people. I am getting fed up with this country we call ourselves land if the free and home of the brave. We go to other countries and tell them look at our freedom. More and more everyday our freedoms are being taken away and we are forced to fear those that are supposed to protect us. I don't want to fear the police I don't want to not like the police I just would like them to do their job an enforce the laws that have been written.

I was just saying the same thing seemed easier just to live life underground. But we should not have to. It is rediculous. We have a law it is written down for everyone to see we have seen the battles in Cali we know where this goes why do the arseholes that be feel the need to continue to beat a dead horse. Please we are following a law passed by the people for the people. Let's have the LAW ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE ENFORCE THE LAW. Not do as they please and hurt sick an innocent people. I am getting fed up with this country we call ourselves land if the free and home of the brave. We go to other countries and tell them look at our freedom. More and more everyday our freedoms are being taken away and we are forced to fear those that are supposed to protect us. I don't want to fear the police I don't want to not like the police I just would like them to do their job an enforce the laws that have been written.

:::::AMEN::::

:bow:

My thoughts exactly, I should not have to fear the police, I went my whole life w/o a problem (well a possession charge in my teens)but now that I have this stupid lil card, I'm now being labeled as a drug felon for manufacturing marijuana, and felony possession a LEGAL registered hand gun WTF THE LAW SAID WE COULD GROW THE SHEET..

I believe that if we all stopped buying into this card crap and not pay for a renewal fee, they will stop getting free money from us sick people... Its been shown and tried in court that if you have a doctors approval BEFORE arrest that you are considered legal per AD, what that says to me is stop giving my money away to the state of Michigan they have yet to fulfill their end and protect me by the law. I will continue to see my doctor every 90 days and be done with this crap.. IMO if we all did this things we change!!

Still nothing no calls from police so ons.waiting

Like Bob said, it won't happen over night they have to get a Judge to sign a arrest warrant this can take up to 30 days to happen, not to say they won't show up tomorrow.

But one thing that should be noted is KEEP YOUR DOORS LOCKED!!, when they showed up for my arrest warrant, it was in the middle of the day right after I came home from the store. just walked in the door... That's important cause if you are growing then your GR isn't in a "locked enclosed facility", I believe that what they used as there defense in Bob's case at hand and his door was busted in....they watched me pull in the driveway then came in almost moments after we had settled in... I didn't instantly lock my door like a prisoner being shut in his cell... But they cant use that against me cause they allready seized everything prior to the arrest..

Good luck, like you said if you have Michael K. as your lawyer he will do his part I'm sure of that, but you have to keep the stuff on your end clean as a whistle, they can take as long as they want to build the best case possible... I'm sorry to say these kind of things not trying to make you all paranoid and scared, it's only cause I have been there and done that. I know what they look for now and just want to share that information with you. because I care about what happens to you and your family its a terrible thing that happened.

I wasn't there I don't know everything, but I do know it happened and can try to help prevent further damage to your case / life..

Best wishes,

Trix

reading this 4 pages I have come to the conclusion that the michigan medical marijuana act is all a crock of bunny muffin, just a way for the state of michigan to get a $100 a year from all of us, just to find out it was a scam when you get popped 5 years down the RD and $500 later . It's all a joke now I think about it ,to get the state of MI back on track. I hope someone can prove me wrong.... please because I was just starting to enjoy this, and I now feel used by the State of MI.My rights have been bunny muffin on !

I feel the same way! Im tired already! and ive only been a patient for a yr and half, been arrested 3 times and charged with simple possesion 2nd offense (felony) got out of them, but never had that kinda thing on my record before now.

just sit back and dont take any chances, act like you did before you were legal (if you used before you were legal ;) ) let some one else grow for ya, take your time find a friend, dont talk any one into being a registered one if you already no a grower, the legal ones are getting popped, the underground ones know how to keep their lips sealed,

That card should give you some peace of mind as far as having a couple zips on hand, or while driving (put it in the trunk and dont tell them its their till they find it, than produce card) and thats it,,im sorry to all the great cc organizers, but just stay away from them also, i didnt go to any support groups to learn to grow yrs ago!! lol, or where to find my smoke!,,

Im just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round! and stayin out of the light!

Till all the dust settles!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I feel relativly safe speaking online(i dont bunny muffin where i eat)and than I dont say real things, lol

this is so crazy, but it happened in Redford a few years back redford pd was going to close its door cuz the city didnt have money. Do u remember a few years back telegraph was a big speed trap in redford. I seen a redford cop and a dearborn heights cop fight over who was going to give this lady a ticket it was so crazy. redford is broke and needs money so i think they will do anything to get it. When i went to jail in redford they said i beat up some kid held me for 3 days went to court 3 months later it was dropped and they got $200 from me anyway they can get money there going to.

Good Luck

Chris

Guest Medicinal Patient

Sorry to hear this happened to you Big Bud. These leo are out of control and ruthless. If feasible you should try and get some surveillance equipment installed. Not to make ya paranoid, but after seeing what leo did to Petoskeystoneds ol lady, its clear there is no boundaries they won't cross anymore. Stay safe Man. Keep us posted. Peace

i went and spoke with the lawyer. they said that it could take up to six months for them to charge me.I no that this will now that i will be spending alot.Im on disability.Im right in the middle of seperating from my wife and my job of ten years also gone.When i got put on disability. so when you think your at rock bottom theres always more obstacles that can get put in your life.this law is a joke if i lose i will never renew my card i paid for my rights to be protected as of now they have ssshhhiiit on them.If they cant enforce this law voted in by more then half of michigan what is the point of making laws.IF ANYONE NEEDS PROTESTERS CONTACT ME I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU IF YOU CAN BE THERE FOR ME.I dont no why the my pateints have to go with out i dont want them to get drug into this.I WILL FIGHT THIS AND IF THAT MEANS WALKING AWAY WITH JUST THE SHIRT ON MY BACK THEN SO BE IT IM FIGHTING THIS FOR ALL OF US.THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.......BIG BUD :sword:

:goodjob:

believe me, It truly was a wake up call for me as well... there are hundreds of cases out there right now...

good luck keep you head up.

Trix

you are right when i go to a meeting i hear about at least 1 or 2 case's going on last nights meeting was the same i hope the best for Big Bud with your fight against Leo

i do feel every ones pain theirs a lot of Case's going on right now Feb 23 inn lapeer is a good one to start this guy had 4 or 5 plants and is faceing 4 years lets fill the court room for him if we all show up we can show the jury that his case is Medical because he can not tell them inn court

you are right when i go to a meeting i hear about at least 1 or 2 case's going on last nights meeting was the same i hope the best for Big Bud with your fight against Leo

i do feel every ones pain theirs a lot of Case's going on right now Feb 23 inn lapeer is a good one to start this guy had 4 or 5 plants and is faceing 4 years lets fill the court room for him if we all show up we can show the jury that his case is Medical because he can not tell them inn court

Give me a time and court house and I'm there with my mmma shirt on

Give me a time and court house and I'm there with my mmma shirt on

• Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:51 PM

FEB 23 9:00am Lapeer county court house. Finally going to jury trial. The judge has ruled that I can not mention medical marijuana or that i used it for pain. Again I would appreciate all the support I can get. The court house will open at 8:00am and im sure the jury will get there plenty before court so were getting together around 7:45am. I know its cold out so we plan to have hot chocolate or coffee for those that due come out.... I was told that the jury will most likely be my aged peers, if thats the case I pray for a patient in the mix of them...... for those that cant make it thank you for the prayers they all count. Lots of parking area....
    Anyone know how to contact the news.... byron needs to realize that 68% of the people in his county voted for this law, we all know how to read the law why is he having a hard time with it. One of the judges in the appeals panel even sided with my use of the AD. the other two would but not at this time????? Almost two years wasted stressing about this.

FEB 23 9:00am Lapeer county court house. Finally going to jury trial. The judge has ruled that I can not mention medical marijuana or that i used it for pain. Again I would appreciate all the support I can get. The court house will open at 8:00am and im sure the jury will get there plenty before court so were getting together around 7:45am. I know its cold out so we plan to have hot chocolate or coffee for those that due come out.... I was told that the jury will most likely be my aged peers, if thats the case I pray for a patient in the mix of them...... for those that cant make it thank you for the prayers they all count. Lots of parking area....
    Anyone know how to contact the news.... byron needs to realize that 68% of the people in his county voted for this law, we all know how to read the law why is he having a hard time with it. One of the judges in the appeals panel even sided with my use of the AD. the other two would but not at this time????? Almost two years wasted stressing about this.

I will be there my sisters coming and anyone else I can fit in the van.

Hey Bob!!

Is this your case or for someone else's case?

Having worked in a Redford bar for a year i got to meet most of the Redford cops they all treated me very respectfully and never had any probloms with them either at the bar or as a resident.

The township supervisor so far as i was told by a hydro shop owner in Redford is pro medical cannabis and is encouraging shop owners to open marijuana store fronts.

Im sure they are encouraging people o open shops. So they can run in, steal their cannabis and money, put fear in people and leave. cop robbery

I seen another case were they did the transfer in a parkinglot and they were going to prosecute but the police used a card and it was dissmissed :jipo:

Bud,

One thing I can say is since I have attended a few meetings, seems like EVERY case is different no matter how similar they actually are.

The outcome comes down to 1) The lawyer, 2)The Judge, 3)Faith.

Trix

Edit:1,2,3 in no direct order that is..

Anyone that wants to get their story out let me know. I am currently in my last couple of months of production on my documentary. I will be traveling the state the last week of March ending my production with the Hash Bash in Ann Arbor. So if you want your story out to the public get in touch with me. Also remember, we are having these problems because it is a peoples law. Not a politicians law. Stay strong.

False statement or opinion? Sort of like "PB's oil cures" - is it false because you don't agree?

If you don't like my opinion, state yours, and stop quoting my post out of context please - I have better things to do then get into an argument because someone does not like me personally.

-DN

The Digital Nomad clearly stated that caregiver to caregiver transfers are illegal. How could this be taken out of context or mistaken as opinion? Me thinks he is a bit thin skinned.

Archived