Dispensary Start Up?

guaps78

Hello

if you would like to open one up you don't need a card i will come and help you i have a card and i know a lot of people that we could meet with that may be able to help 50 50 all the way i would need start up moneys and will pay you back we can use are names we are famous here inn Mich

PM us if you are interested i know some great buildings here in Oakland County

Hello

if you would like to open one up you don't need a card i will come and help you i have a card and i know a lot of people that we could meet with that may be able to help 50 50 all the way i would need start up moneys and will pay you back we can use are names we are famous here inn Mich

Was this meant as a joke?

If so, why not be honest with the person instead of playing head games?

Hello

im in bob! I have several k to help out also! that name is gold, mite keep us open long enough to get the mother load dropped off from afganistan!

(uh-oh bubble gum ligts coming from every direction)

maybe we could top that shelbi twp one and they can get 3000 lbs from us lmao!

hey op yea i got advise for you, you prob should at least be a c.g! a pt also may help! and an adress in cali will be good too!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Hello all, I'm seriously considering opening my own dispensary. To do this would I need to be a liscenced patient or caregiver in the state of Michigan or both?

joined today! 1st post today! knottwhole get real! the joke is the starter of this thread!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Agreed. Just tell him that and be done with it.

I know some here are lacking a little sense of humor, but every new member may be of help to others.

Peace.

all good bro! I go so far as to pm these guys alot and explain why i would do something like that, not fully but i do make them understand that isnt a good 1st time post let alone starting one!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I don't think it was a joke. Bob and Torey should open a dispensary and charge $6 a gram.... :thumbsu:

it was not a joke we would love to open one up and keep Meds on the Low end low end maybe inn the city of Madison Heights that would be even better we would follower the letter of the Law

what could they do it's the Law well maybe it is maybe we should wait i don't know it sure would be nice to see are names in lights

it was not a joke we would love to open one up and keep Meds on the Low end low end maybe inn the city of Madison Heights that would be even better we would follower the letter of the Law

what could they do it's the Law well maybe it is maybe we should wait i don't know it sure would be nice to see are names in lights

names in lites yea, eyes and faces in lites no! lmao! Im sorry bob!

Your name is already in black letters in alot of court cases in the state! Bye the way can i get your autograph? (seriously) they named a law after ya! or a ruling, or what ever it is, I know its big, and Im glad not to have that honor but thankful to you for it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

They don't need a dispensary in Madison Heights, just have Leo's and Amori's add MMJ display cases next to the scratch offs behind the counter :thumbsu:

They don't need a dispensary in Madison Heights, just have Leo's and Amori's add MMJ display cases next to the scratch offs behind the counter :thumbsu:

I saw an ad in High Times where they were franchising these MM vending machine. They come equipped with digital camera and hefty safes. They didn't list the prices.

Kind of crazy...

I saw an ad in High Times where they were franchising these MM vending machine. They come equipped with digital camera and hefty safes. They didn't list the prices.

Kind of crazy...

i have seen these. in person. pretty cool. all you need is one of these and an ATM in your living room, and an "OPEN" sign on your front door :)

i have seen these. in person. pretty cool. all you need is one of these and an ATM in your living room, and an "OPEN" sign on your front door :)

And lets put bob and toreys face and names on it!

Hows that bob you can be known as an mm warrior

and a super vending machine heroe!

Peace

FTW

Jim

names in lites yea, eyes and faces in lites no! lmao! Im sorry bob!

Your name is already in black letters in alot of court cases in the state! Bye the way can i get your autograph? (seriously) they named a law after ya! or a ruling, or what ever it is, I know its big, and Im glad not to have that honor but thankful to you for it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

autograph! i will do better then that for you Jim if we are set FREE i don't think it's over yet they will fight all they can to lock up two sick people

i just don't no why

Heck yeah! I'd slip one into that Marijuana Anonymous meeting the Oakland Press was talking about in the article. :lol:

And lets put bob and toreys face and names on it!

Hows that bob you can be known as an mm warrior

and a super vending machine heroe!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I second that. We're going to make stars out of you Bob and Torey. Bob and Torey's MM Warrior Vending Machines. I can see it in NEON now! :lol:

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

You guys, it was a sincere quetion nothing more. Thanks anyway :mellow:

We gotta let um bow off steam...I mean come on...You had the cajones to ask how to open a dispensary on a site that doesn't support dispensaries, and even makes it plain that the section dealing with that subject matter is closed for good..

Not sure what you else you would of expected, but welcome to the site..

Best

I'll close this for ya..

Archived