60 Day Strains

tooldini

....................53-63 days indoor flowering time. Straight from serious seeds web site. If you dont know....Ak 47 is a strain bred by Serious seeds. Accept no others, they are at best f2 knock offs....Ak 47 is hands down my fav pot ever. I havent smoked em all..... but i have over a decade with this strain. I love it.

thanks guys I think I will try the AK47 someday since it seems to be pretty popular. Right now I just got some seedlings going that were free. Cali Hash plant, Roadrunner(auto),and Royal Haze, and the purple Jems I still have seeds from. Having fun and learning alot thanks to everyone here :)

thanks guys I think I will try the AK47 someday since it seems to be pretty popular. Right now I just got some seedlings going that were free. Cali Hash plant, Roadrunner(auto),and Royal Haze, and the purple Jems I still have seeds from. Having fun and learning alot thanks to everyone here :)

i dont trust AUTO's yet...plus AUTO's should be under 24 hr lighting to get the most out of them if i understand correctly

i maybe wrong-often am-Tater

My exp with ak-47 is a paranoia stone.

I let it go 56 days about 35% amber.

I medicate more in the evening hours and boy is it hard to sleep with the heart pounding like that! lol

I used to just buy clones or beans that people had handy, now I tend to research strains that will help my aliments.

I like the dj-short bb and dq as they can be ready in 45-55 days.

I know this was discussed somewere on here but I could not find it in search. I am wanting some 60 flowering strains. Some good ones if there are any. Let me know if anyone has a list.

Shishkaberry, G13 x Deep Chunk, Blockhead x Purple Kush. Juicy Fruit. Blueberry x AK47 20% THC content very potent strain..! Two award winning strains.

thanks I am gonna write all of these down, get a nice list for me. My reason for the short flowering strains is that I want to get a couple patients and feel this would help if I had a couple quicker yeilding plants and a couple longer. Thanks GLAUCAMA1 I think that is the thread I was looking for :goodjob:

Archived