Dr.greethum's Double D ,g-13?

sickone

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haters are always gonna hate that`s just the way it is. This man is about the only one who has this good of a rep with his genetics and he does not pimp his seeds all over the internet to get manipulated by retailers. If he was in it only for the money he would have everyone selling his gear. They say money is the root of all evil but I see it as jealousy being a close second or a tie. I have just started growing his genetics but I have seen plenty of his work and every time it has been exactly like advertised. Anytime any one complains they have never even grown his stuff. As far as Double D I would bet money that he is pissed about his high dollar strain flooding the market but I am sure the good farmers at mmma. will clear the air with there grow journals. I would like to thank the doc for his hard work and the honesty and compassion of the members here. Peace, Afi

Here is the rest of what doubleds had to say:

" Now Available " G13

Product Code- G13F- (Feminized) ♀

[The Famous "Double D" Cut- First Pure G13 EVER!!!]

5 Hours Ago #38 (permalink)

doubleds

Thanked 1,532 Times in 311 Posts

Originally Posted by conasur

So is this the cut Dr Greenthumbs seeds is selfing now? Was on their website yesterday and he says its double dee"s cut!!! Love watchin your grows bro

conasur

it certainly is not my cut, that is 100% !!!

I loathe and detest spider mites with the intensity of a thousand white hot suns. I would rather have my naked body lathered in honey and staked on an anthill mound than have to deal with the measures that I've taken to thwart off these miniature versions of the antichrist.

Canon Rebel xti 10.1 mp

Canon 60 mm macro

Canon 100 mm macro f2.8

Canon MR 14EX Ring flash

Link:

http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/hydro-journals/201356070-doubleds-builds-10lb-plant-test-room-4.html

47 Minutes Ago #43 (permalink) doubleds

Thanked 1,541 Times in 312 Posts

Originally Posted by TheTrippyWizard

This makes me happy...Dr. Greenthumbs suggested this on another site as well...also trying to justify the fact he sells 2 that's right, 2 seeds for $200 and that the clone sells for $25000. I could barely contain myself...

Nice grow DD, you have mad skillz![/Quote] The cut is worth 25,000, i have been offered that much and more. His isnt worth squat.

dds

I loathe and detest spider mites with the intensity of a thousand white hot suns. I would rather have my naked body lathered in honey and staked on an anthill mound than have to deal with the measures that I've taken to thwart off these miniature versions of the antichrist.

Canon Rebel xti 10.1 mp

Canon 60 mm macro

Canon 100 mm macro f2.8

Canon MR 14EX Ring flash

Activity: 28%

doubleds View Public Profile Send a private message to doubleds Find More Posts by doubleds Add doubleds to Your Contacts vBExperience

Level up: 30%, 94 Points needed

vBExperience Ranking

41 Minutes Ago #44 (permalink) doubleds

Thanked 1,541 Times in 312 Posts

Here are 2 emails i sent to dr greenthumb and his reply

Doubleds

What the fok guys, why would you put my name on your g13 cut if its actually g13? what the fok? take my name off that fake shite. I will give you 2 days and if its not off i will post on every website about your fake shite !!!!!

Dr Greenthumb

You are of course completely correct, it is in fact the cut that came from Neville thorough you, not yours per se. I am deeply sorry about this and we'll have it off the website in an hour or so and will delete any other mentions we find. If you know of any that we can readily delete, please let us know and we'll see to it.

Doubleds

I have never given or sold a cut to anyone so how would it be possible you got nevilles cut through me? Man, sell your gear without lying please, there is absolutely no need for it in our community.

dds

Canon Rebel xti 10.1 mp

Canon 60 mm macro

Canon 100 mm macro f2.8

Canon MR 14EX Ring flash

The Following User Says Thank You to doubleds For This Useful Post: D'Chief (18 Minutes Ago)

doubleds View Public Profile Send a private message to doubleds Find More Posts by doubleds Add doubleds to Your Contacts vBExperience

Level up: 30%, 94 Points needed

vBExperience Ranking

DD has already been proven a liar. He's just mad Doc got the strain out first in reliable seed form. His promised seeds never manifested. I tried to post this thread but it is magically not working (he is a moderator over there at the farm), but I can call it up from my bookmarks for some reason: http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f54/doubleds-g13-6-weeks-flower-1835/

This is the thread's title over on ThcFarmer if you want to try and search for it: Doubleds g13 at 6 weeks flower

Doc has never made any bones about wanting to be the first to be able to offer pure G13 in seed form, and has been working on it for a couple years. Doc just needs to be done with it and call it Neville's Cut, and not give DD ANY credit as he has finally shown his true colors, plus DD has admitted that Neville actually gave him the original cut. It's common knowledge DD was pimping the cut up in Canada.

I wonder how Neville reacquired it?

DD has already been proven a liar. He's just mad Doc got the strain out first in reliable seed form. His promised seeds never manifested. I tried to post this thread but it is magically not working, but I can call it up from my bookmarks for some reason: http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f54/doubleds-g13-6-weeks-flower-1835/

Doc has never made any bones about wanting to be the first to be able to offer pure G13 in seed form, and has been working on it for a couple years. Doc just needs to be done with it and call it Neville's Cut, and not give DD ANY credit as he has finally shown his true colors, plus DD has admitted that Neville actually gave him the original cut. It's common knowledge DD was pimping the cut up in Canada.

I wonder how Neville reacquired it?

The only one's who think he's a liar are Dr. Greenthumb and his followers.

The guy says he got from someone and that person says absolutely no way and you still can't accept it. No matter what the results are it's false advertising and a way for the Doc to scam you for $200 on 2 beans. The Doc can provide no evidence of where he got his "cut" and yet people here seem okay with that. What the hell? Blind following the blind.

The guy says he got from someone and that person says absolutely no way and you still can't accept it. No matter what the results are it's false advertising and a way for the Doc to scam you for $200 on 2 beans. The Doc can provide no evidence of where he got his "cut" and yet people here seem okay with that. What the hell? Blind following the blind.

Sounds like you are the blind following the blind. Of course DD isn't going to admit to anything, or he'll be in deep crap with the Canadian Government for all the money he's made selling the clones. Doc has already proved where he got it from. His word is much better than a Canadian cash croppers.

Keep telling yourself that. First his name was used for credibility and now it's crap. You are full of it.

His name was used because it was well known that he was the one that held, and was pimping Neville's original cut. No other reason, oh except he also sold it to him and Neville. LOL! Hopefully Doc will change it to "Neville's Cut" or the "Original 1986 Cut" and get that rat's name of off it. People will recognize those names better anyway as most people have no clue who DD is.

What the heck do you think is going to happen to DD if Health Canada launches an investigation into him for selling what he has been for so long and for so much money, on top of writing off every expense he has. He is just covering his behind so he doesn't lose his license, or worse.

This is the last I have to say, as Doc's reputation needs no defense.

Docs genetics are top notch full blown medical strains worthy of elite status.

To date Ive grown his bubba kush Katsu cut his Iranian G13 and his trainwreck arcata cut and its quite possibly some of the best medicine Ive smoked since the old school Thai stick and Columbian gold days in the mid 70s .

Docs genetics are also very clone friendly and they produce fantastic results and are well worth the price IMO.

Let me get this straight

Doubleds is lying and making zero profit?

and the great honest "businessman" Doc and his minions are being truthful

Psssssh

I will put my real pre98 bubba up against doc's and you will learn the difference

The only reason he only markets on his site only is straight greed

zero overhead and no middleman

dd started his following, claiming that he could show farmers how to grow trees that yield 4lbs. Many of us jumped on the "mpb" bandwagon, and spent tens of thousands on rdwc gear, and listened to his every word about how to get these monster trees with dd's magical system. So, after many failed crops, by many veteran, expert growers, most all left the mpb, dwc system thinking that we just don't have the magic touch. But, after talking with many of us who've tried the system, it turns out that the only reason dd got the yield he claimed, WAS BECAUSE OF THE G13 CUT HE HAS. Hell, he disappeared from his own forum for over 6 months because he couldn't explain why after over 2 years with this system, he was the only one who could get anything close to 4lbs. UNTIL HE STARTED OFFERING THOSE GENETICS TO APPEASE THE PISSED, AND HE OFFERED IT TO ME. I myself, spent well over 30k on grow gear to accomodate dd's intructions. According to dd, because of his following and SUPPOSED results, (I know many master growers who never got over 2lbs per tree, after many rounds trying), he got a 400k contract with a nute company to reproduce his rdwc, mpb (med patient bucket) system. The gentleman disappeared from the boards because he was getting called out on system issues and other moo poo that caused people to have crops fail. After he got the 400k, he was gone. He has since returned, but on a very limited basis, and doesn't reply much to posts. In fact, if you ask the wrong question about that system, you'll get banned from that forum. I've seen it happen to many good farmers who were just asking for more detail, so they wouldn't lose another round. I lost tens of thousands because of dd's moo poo, and he's a liar. Also, I've talked with respected, veteran farmers who claim that dd never developed that system, he just borrowed others' idea's. I know 4 others personally who'll concur. THE ONLY REASON HE HAS A REPUTATION IS BECAUSE OF THE G13 HE HAS, NOT THE DWC SYSTEM HE DEVELOPED (STOLE). I don't think he wanted anyone to know that though, or his nute company deal would go south, make sense? The most respected growers around North America know of dd and his moo poo. If you don't know this, you're showing your donkey. dd still gets new followers because they read 3 year old posts about growing 4lb trees, and get yield fever. Watch out though, because many of his followers go deaf and dumb once they start buying his BS. I know, I was one of 'em. Also, I get better yields now that I'm not using that system. DD is responsible for many growers wasting thousands on equipment, lost rounds, hopeful to get these supposed results, when it wasn't even possible WITHOUT that strain. Ego run wild, it's not the system. If you choose to bash Doc and support dd, you've bet on the wrong horse, and are showing what you DON'T know. So, it would be wise not to talk about either Doc or DD until you know them. I know them both, and have done biz with them both. Doc's the real deal. We're very lucky to have him with us, let's take care of him.

Coxie, thank you, is there anyway i can post that at rollitup?

I would appreciate it if you kept this post here only. I've posted for the benefit of the MMMA & Doc Greenthumb, both of whom I support. So no, please don't repost this anywhere. Thanks for understanding. Don't need anymore drama.

dd started his following, claiming that he could show farmers how to grow trees that yield 4lbs. Many of us jumped on the "mpb" bandwagon, and spent tens of thousands on rdwc gear, and listened to his every word about how to get these monster trees with dd's magical system. So, after many failed crops, by many veteran, expert growers, most all left the mpb, dwc system thinking that we just don't have the magic touch. But, after talking with many of us who've tried the system, it turns out that the only reason dd got the yield he claimed, WAS BECAUSE OF THE G13 CUT HE HAS. Hell, he disappeared from his own forum for over 6 months because he couldn't explain why after over 2 years with this system, he was the only one who could get anything close to 4lbs. UNTIL HE STARTED OFFERING THOSE GENETICS TO APPEASE THE PISSED, AND HE OFFERED IT TO ME. I myself, spent well over 30k on grow gear to accomodate dd's intructions. According to dd, because of his following and SUPPOSED results, (I know many master growers who never got over 2lbs per tree, after many rounds trying), he got a 400k contract with a nute company to reproduce his rdwc, mpb (med patient bucket) system. The gentleman disappeared from the boards because he was getting called out on system issues and other moo poo that caused people to have crops fail. After he got the 400k, he was gone. He has since returned, but on a very limited basis, and doesn't reply much to posts. In fact, if you ask the wrong question about that system, you'll get banned from that forum. I've seen it happen to many good farmers who were just asking for more detail, so they wouldn't lose another round. I lost tens of thousands because of dd's moo poo, and he's a liar. Also, I've talked with respected, veteran farmers who claim that dd never developed that system, he just borrowed others' idea's. I know 4 others personally who'll concur. THE ONLY REASON HE HAS A REPUTATION IS BECAUSE OF THE G13 HE HAS, NOT THE DWC SYSTEM HE DEVELOPED (STOLE). I don't think he wanted anyone to know that though, or his nute company deal would go south, make sense? The most respected growers around North America know of dd and his moo poo. If you don't know this, you're showing your donkey. dd still gets new followers because they read 3 year old posts about growing 4lb trees, and get yield fever. Watch out though, because many of his followers go deaf and dumb once they start buying his BS. I know, I was one of 'em. Also, I get better yields now that I'm not using that system. DD is responsible for many growers wasting thousands on equipment, lost rounds, hopeful to get these supposed results, when it wasn't even possible WITHOUT that strain. Ego run wild, it's not the system. If you choose to bash Doc and support dd, you've bet on the wrong horse, and are showing what you DON'T know. So, it would be wise not to talk about either Doc or DD until you know them. I know them both, and have done biz with them both.

Thanks for the insight.

Actually interesting and much better than belittling others and just saying "BS claims...", "I'm tired of reading this all the time..." "the Doc = God"

I would appreciate it if you kept this post here only. I've posted for the benefit of the MMMA & Doc Greenthumb, both of whom I support. So no, please don't repost this anywhere. Thanks for understanding. Don't need anymore drama.

Looks like your buddy didn't pay attention to what you said. Your post was posted repeatedly at rollitup only to get laughed at.I'd like to know when G13 became a huge yielder? DD pulled 44 lbs. with 20,000 watts which is less than a gram per watt. That doesn't make his cut a great yielder, it makes him a good grower and apparently you and your buddies aren't as good.

Looks like your buddy didn't pay attention to what you said. Your post was posted repeatedly at rollitup only to get laughed at.I'd like to know when G13 became a huge yielder? DD pulled 44 lbs. with 20,000 watts which is less than a gram per watt. That doesn't make his cut a great yielder, it makes him a good grower and apparently you and your buddies aren't as good.

Only 10 plants though, and it was 42 lbs. 4.2 lbs avg per plant sounds decent to me. He doesn't measure yield by watts, because he has med gardens, so it's all about yield per plant. The ones on the inside of his grow did over 5, no @#$%. How about you? You obviously know a lot, so how are your yields? Ever get 2lbs per plant? (on a 7 week flower cycle?)

Couldn't resist the drama, eh?

Archived